The Town of Odyssey Turns Twelve!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
The Town of Odyssey Turns Twelve!

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the ToO has officially turned twelve! \:D/ Woohoo! This allows for awesome alliteration. :yes:

It has been twelve years since Shadowpaw started this amazing board! Every year it gets more unbelievable that the ToO has been around for so many years and still has a number of original members, and is still gaining new members, not to mention all the people in between! You guys are all awesome! :yes:

The statistics below prove that there are a lot of dedicated ToOers who love to post, even if we're not quite as busy as we were that first year! \:D/

Number of posts: 1041371
Posts per day: 237.60
Number of topics: 30120
Topics per day: 6.87
Number of users: 1404
Users per day: 0.32

Thanks to Dan for providing his traditional special anniversary surprise! I find myself particularly fond of this endeavour, for some mysterious reason. O:) It's the Paw HQ! Click here to see the thread that contains all the images of the construction process. Don't let the smileys down after all their hard work - go take a look!

If you would like to read past anniversary threads, they are all archived in City Hall. You won't be able to post in them, but feel free to peruse past celebrations! Click the following links if you're interested: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Does Corey even like pink?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It's unbelievable in the sense that it's hard to believe so much time has passed, but it's not unbelievable we've lasted all that time. This is a very unique and special corner of cyberspace with a caring community of special people, that's why it's still going strong.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bren wrote:Does Corey even like pink?
I'm sure he does. :anxious:

...And if he doesn't, too bad for him. :neener:
bookworm wrote:It's unbelievable in the sense that it's hard to believe so much time has passed, but it's not unbelievable we've lasted all that time. This is a very unique and special corner of cyberspace with a caring community of special people, that's why it's still going strong.
I really like the way you said this, bookworm. I think you're absolutely right! :D
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

This is place is getting up there in internet years and regular years alike.

To many more. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Wow! The building looks amazing!!!!!!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

teh party has started \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

That's a nice building we got here. PARTY TIME!!!
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

:panic: DID SOMEONE SAY PARTAAAAAAAAAYYY? :dance: :dance: :dance:
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

ITS AWESOME NOW WE GET TO PARTAY OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH \:D/ :mrgreen: 8-)
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.