forever hiatus :)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and his aides!

forever hiatus :)

Postby Caitie » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:59 pm

I will be leaving the ToO index for good. You all have been very appreciated but it was pointed out to me by someone how much I really don't belong here, and also life is not in my favor right now

I will probably be on the chat a little bit or you can text me at 234-231-2616 (its a text app so I dont mind posting it publicly), but my days on the ToO index are over

Its nothing against you all. Just ... things that came up,clashing beliefs, and other life stuff

I love you all :)
Why am I even here?
Caitie

Cash on hand: 92.52
Bank: 0.00

Re: forever hiatus :)

Postby Knight Fisher » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 pm

The huge differences in beliefs of all the people on here has been one of my favorite things about ToO in recent years. Though some rather overwhelming views do tend to skew how much some of that is talked about. I sincerely hope differences in beliefs wouldn't stop you or anyone else from coming here.

That said. Good luck in whatever comes next for you. \:D/
G'kar wrote:Not many fishies left in the sea Not many fishies, just Londo and me.
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness
Knight Fisher

Cash on hand: 308.75

Postby GJ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Knight Fisher wrote:The huge differences in beliefs of all the people on here has been one of my favorite things about ToO in recent years. Though some rather overwhelming views do tend to skew how much some of that is talked about. I sincerely hope differences in beliefs wouldn't stop you or anyone else from coming here.

I second that. I hope you know you most certainly welcome here, and if you want to talk, I'm here and willing. :)
I still look forward to seeing you on the chat too. Love you girl!
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
I guess I'll stick around
GJ

Studyin'

Cash on hand: 597.33
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Catspaw » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Bye Caitie. I hope things go well for you. :)
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,259.87
Bank: 1,958.31

Return to The Steps of City Hall