forever hiatus :)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Caitie
Processing

forever hiatus :)

Post by Caitie »

I will be leaving the ToO index for good. You all have been very appreciated but it was pointed out to me by someone how much I really don't belong here, and also life is not in my favor right now

I will probably be on the chat a little bit or you can text me at 234-231-2616 (its a text app so I dont mind posting it publicly), but my days on the ToO index are over

Its nothing against you all. Just ... things that came up,clashing beliefs, and other life stuff

I love you all :)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

The huge differences in beliefs of all the people on here has been one of my favorite things about ToO in recent years. Though some rather overwhelming views do tend to skew how much some of that is talked about. I sincerely hope differences in beliefs wouldn't stop you or anyone else from coming here.

That said. Good luck in whatever comes next for you. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Knight Fisher wrote:The huge differences in beliefs of all the people on here has been one of my favorite things about ToO in recent years. Though some rather overwhelming views do tend to skew how much some of that is talked about. I sincerely hope differences in beliefs wouldn't stop you or anyone else from coming here.
I second that. I hope you know you most certainly welcome here, and if you want to talk, I'm here and willing. :)
I still look forward to seeing you on the chat too. Love you girl!
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bye Caitie. I hope things go well for you. :)