Top is in my head!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Top is in my head!

Post by bookworm »

I knew knowing Top has had a big influence on my life, but it seems it's gone farther than I initially realized.
He already made me buy a videogame I can't play, now I've noticed he's actually affected how my mind makes connections between concepts.

I was playing Apples to Apples and the word was Shiny (reflective, gleaming, polished). The card I chose to play was Pythons. I knew the judge wouldn't understand, but the connection was clear to me.

Hulk Hogan called his arms pythons in his old promos, and he always looked like this:

See, shiny pythons - get it?

Now, I didn't think it was a good match, I would have played something else if I had anything more obvious, but I was amused (and a little concerned :anxious: ) that my mind immediately paired those two words like it made perfect sense.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Top has infected us all. There is no known cure. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I wanted to verify that Top would have understood what it meant if he had been playing and it wasn't just me being weird (though proving Top's thinking aligns with yours doesn't really do much for showing it's normal ;) ) so with no leading at all I presented the scenario to him for reaction: If someone played pythons in response to that prompt would you think it made sense in any way?

He responded immediately, with no words, only with this:

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Bookworm is a shining example of what everyone should aspire to.