So... Uhhh... I guess I'm back for awhile.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
So... Uhhh... I guess I'm back for awhile.

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

So, I've been away for, like forever, and I miss this place so I'm back for a little while, I suppose. Who knows if anyone I used to talk to is even still around, but I'm glad to see Mr. Green again. :mrgreen:
If you don't know what's been going on in my life, just Google "Lexington man flips convertible," and you should get a decent idea of how things have been going for me in the past two years. :mrgreen:

Anywho, welcome me, shun me, do whatever it is you've come to do. I hope y'all have been well while I've been away. :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Huzzah. \:D/ Welcome back.
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Jc! Welcome back!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Woah, it's that guy! Welcome back, my friend! :mrgreen:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Oh man, cool! \:D/ Good to see you around!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I just realized that I never posted in here (because I had welcomed you back in the Chatroom, but to have a public greeting on record also I'll repeat) it's great to have you active again!