Fall titles have arrived!

And they're simply delightful, dahling!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm glad that people are enjoying the brilliance that is defined by Bmuntz and myself. ;) Guess which one Bmuntz came up with, Nate! O:)
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I dont understand my title and what does it mean? And how was it selected?
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Barely Is wrote::hilarious: Mine would be "In Need of a straight jacket." Woah....how accurate. :shock: :D
That reminds me, y'all. It should be changed to "In need of a STRAY jacket..." CatsPaw and Bmuntz..
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fenix wrote:I dont understand my title and what does it mean? And how was it selected?
It was somewhat randomly determined. :anxious: Barry Muntz was a short-term AIO character, and our mayor goes by the username Bmuntz, and is known in some RPG's as Barry. So your title serves as an ego boost for the mayor, if it must be assigned a purpose. ;) If you don't like it, feel free to buy a custom title! :)

Witness4Jesus, why is a "stray" jacket needed? Is this opposed to a "found" jacket or what? :-k
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

heh...nice fall titles!
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Catspaw wrote:
Fenix wrote:I dont understand my title and what does it mean? And how was it selected?
It was somewhat randomly determined. :anxious: Barry Muntz was a short-term AIO character, and our mayor goes by the username Bmuntz, and is known in some RPG's as Barry. So your title serves as an ego boost for the mayor, if it must be assigned a purpose. ;) If you don't like it, feel free to buy a custom title! :)

Witness4Jesus, why is a "stray" jacket needed? Is this opposed to a "found" jacket or what? :-k
*laughs in quiet* "Stray" jackets were meant to keep mentally ill patients from escaping mental wards, hence all the locks from keeping you from taking your arms out or moving and functioning like a normal person. It was also designed so that mentally ill patients would not hurt each other. So yeah. It was made so they wouldn't "stray".
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Witness4Jesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

*laughs in quiet* "Stray" jackets were meant to keep mentally ill patients from escaping mental wards, hence all the locks from keeping you from taking your arms out or moving and functioning like a normal person. It was also designed so that mentally ill patients would not hurt each other. So yeah. It was made so they wouldn't "stray".

uhm aren't those called straight jackes? :anxious:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Catspaw wrote:

I am happy with the current title. Thank You Very Much!
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Witness4Jesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Hmmm. I don't know. I've always know them as "stray" jackets. Let me do some research and then get back to you =).
EDIT: Nvm. While both terms are used, I found out that "straight" jacket is used more. The meaning has apparently shifted to mean that the jacket keeps you "straight"...
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Witness4Jesus wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Witness4Jesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Hmmm. I don't know. I've always know them as "stray" jackets. Let me do some research and then get back to you =).
EDIT: Nvm. While both terms are used, I found out that "straight" jacket is used more. The meaning has apparently shifted to mean that the jacket keeps you "straight"...
I have always known it as a straight Jacket myself.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bmuntz wrote: I have always known it as a straight Jacket myself.
And trust me, he needs one! ;)
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Catspaw wrote:
Who? Me? *chuckles in quiet* At what post count do you get THAT one??
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Witness4Jesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Who? Me? *chuckles in quiet* At what post count do you get THAT one??
It's a surprise! :-$ (Also, I can't remember and don't feel like checking). ;)
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I am very happy with my title! Thank you!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You're very welcome! I'm so glad that you like it! \:D/ That's more than I can say for some people. ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! A double post a couple months later! \:D/

Since the titles mentioned in this thread are now offically removed :( since there is a new administration in place now, Shadowpaw suggested that the full list be posted for all to see! This way you can see the good times that you missed out on! ;)

0-49 – n00b comes to town
50-99 – Has survived so far
100-199 – May show signs of ToO addiction already
200-449 – Gaining in stature and wisdom
450-699 – Now understands EK
700-949 – Barry is the man!
950-999 - Needs a hug for an unknown reason
1000-1010 – Is officially a prolific ToOer!
1011-1249 – Awesomeness is upon me (and Me)
1250-1499 – Greetings and salutations!
1500-1999 – I like randomness
2000-2499 – TCW forever!
2500-2999 – In need of a straight jacket
3000-3499 – Borderline ToO obsessive-compulsive
3500-3999 - *ring, ring*
4000-4499 – A proud concurer
4500-4999 – Thinks Bernard is grunt-a-licious
5000-5499 – Fondly recalls when EB posted regularly
5500-5999 – Larry Melwood is a geek!
6000-6499 – Sunshine is most excellent
6500-6999 – I love The Top Crusader!
7000-7499 – Crazy-glued to the keyboard
7500-7999 – Needs to find a 12-step program
8000-8499 – System overload – cannot compute
8500-8999 – Really likes Hillingdale Haven.
9000-9499 – Awesomeness defined
9500-9999 – Yay! \:D/
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I love the HH one and the fact that you got bored at the end and just put
"yay!"
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Sunshine is most excellent. :(

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

yeah but you'll never see it because of your custom one :(
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

STRYPER wrote:yeah but you'll never see it because of your custom one :(
I look through yonder window and behold, it is the east and Catspaw is the sun. :(

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny