Fall titles have arrived!

And they're simply delightful, dahling!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Fall titles have arrived!

Post by Catspaw »

I am pleased to report that those of you who have been asking for titles based on one's post count are now up and running! \:D/ Shadowpaw, Bmuntz and I agreed that it would be appropriate. :) If you hate them, don't be too cruel, since I came up with most of them. ;) This will not interfere with any special titles that are purchased through the Shop.

I hope that this will add to your wonderful ToO existence! \:D/
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I have survived so far. How...unique! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

^ I was wondering why Jared's title said that ^

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:^ I was wondering why Jared's title said that ^

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
that's not Jared.....
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

JesusFreak777 wrote:

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
that's not Jared.....
Zedakiah. :-s

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
that's not Jared.....

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Whoops. I thought you were refering to Trinarius up above you. Sorry. My mistake.
Last edited by JesusFreak777 on Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Catspaw wrote:I am pleased to report that those of you who have been asking for titles based on one's post count are now up and running! \:D/ Shadowpaw, Bmuntz and I agreed that it would be appropriate. :) If you hate them, don't be too cruel, since I came up with most of them. ;) This will not interfere with any special titles that are purchased through the Shop.

Could you please list them? Or is there a link to all titles :P...Oh and would it be possible to change "n00b comes to town" to "newb comes to town"?? What's the difference? Based on much of my research, it's common for many forums and websites to refer to a "newb" as a "newbie" or someone who is new to the site. "n00b", quite contrarilly to "new person", either holds a meaning of an annoying long time user who ignores rules, or someone who his just absolutely ignorant. Either way, both meanings for n00b carry a negative connotation, would you not agree??

-Posted By-
Kenric
14 yr. old Witness for Jesus
Christianity.
Last edited by Kenric on Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

JesusFreak777 wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
that's not Jared.....

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Whoops sorry, my mistake. I thought you were refering to Trinarius up above you. Sorry. My mistake.
It's all good. \:D/

So far I have seen:

nOOb comes to town,
Gaining in wisdom and stature,
May already show signs of ToO addiction,
Barry is the man,

And there were others but I forgot. ](*,)

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas

AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I want one! Jk!

Catspaw, is it too much work, or can I see a list? If you have to take time to do it, I don't have to have it.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Witness4Jesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I am pleased to report that those of you who have been asking for titles based on one's post count are now up and running! \:D/ Shadowpaw, Bmuntz and I agreed that it would be appropriate. :) If you hate them, don't be too cruel, since I came up with most of them. ;) This will not interfere with any special titles that are purchased through the Shop.

Could you please list them? Or is there a link to all titles :P...Oh and would it be possible to change "n00b comes to town" to "newb comes to town"?? What's the difference? Based on much of my research, it's common for many forums and websites to refer to a "newb" as a "newbie" or someone who is new to the site. "n00b", quite contrarilly to "new person", either holds a meaning of an annoying long time user who ignores rules, or someone who his just absolutely ignorant. Either way, both meanings for n00b carry a negative connotation, would you not agree??

-Posted By-
Kenric
14 yr. old Witness for Jesus
Christianity.
Whoa. FAST response time. Well, I edited this ^ if you didn't notice...Someone please respond ASAP??
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

At this time we aren't planning on making the full list of titles available, so it doesn't ruin the surprise and fun! \:D/

"n00b" is used because EK, a prominent member here, likes to use it! ;) While it may have negative connotations to some, it's used in the kindest way possible here! \:D/ If you don't like it, at 50 posts you'll get a new title! O:)
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

Wow, this is cool!

nn
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Catspaw wrote:At this time we aren't planning on making the full list of titles available, so it doesn't ruin the surprise and fun! \:D/

"n00b" is used because EK, a prominent member here, likes to use it! ;) While it may have negative connotations to some, it's used in the kindest way possible here! \:D/ If you don't like it, at 50 posts you'll get a new title! O:)
Thank you for the timely manner you answered my post in. I will definitely try to get 50 posts, although I refuse to spam. I think one whole day on here and I will surpass that goal. The TOO is DEFINITELY one of my favorite forums now. There's so many people and they are ACTIVE, which I believe is vital to a forum community.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I liked my titles better. :noway:

Green Eggs and Ham for life! \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I liked yours too, EB, but a member here threatened to start a recall petition if I didn't do something creative on my own! ;) So I had to do new ones! Besides, it's fun to change things up! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:I liked my titles better. :noway:

Green Eggs and Ham for life! \:D/

Actually that was the only one that I didn't like. :noway:

Yours Truly,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Witness4Jesus wrote:
Catspaw wrote:At this time we aren't planning on making the full list of titles available, so it doesn't ruin the surprise and fun! \:D/

Thank you for the timely manner you answered my post in. I will definitely try to get 50 posts, although I refuse to spam. I think one whole day on here and I will surpass that goal. The TOO is DEFINITELY one of my favorite forums now. There's so many people and they are ACTIVE, which I believe is vital to a forum community.
Actually, I think here it's we have a large percentage of members who are very active. We have 'dead' accounts just as every forum, but we don't have many members and a lot of them are active.

*hopes that made sense*

Oh, and if I haven't said so already WFJ, Welcome to the ToO^_^I'm glad you like it.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Witness4Jesus wrote:

Another option is to just buy a new title in the Odyssey Specialty Shop, Witness4Jesus. Depending on the length of your posts, you should have enough money for a new title much sooner than waiting for it to change after 50 posts. :)

I, for one, think that thanks are in order for Shadowpaw, Catspaw, and Bmuntz for their efforts. Thanks for making the ToO that much more fun! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Jonathan wrote:
Witness4Jesus wrote:

Actually, I think here it's we have a large percentage of members who are very active. We have 'dead' accounts just as every forum, but we don't have many members and a lot of them are active.

*hopes that made sense*

Oh, and if I haven't said so already WFJ, Welcome to the ToO^_^I'm glad you like it.
Thank you for your welcome. It is received in the same way you gave it, which is warmly. By the way, would you happen to know what's the average age of y'all here at ToO? I'm 14 years old...
---
Trinarius, I would do that, but I'm kind of saving for an avatar and signature and privilege :P.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Witness4Jesus wrote:By the way, would you happen to know what's the average age of y'all here at ToO? I'm 14 years old...
That's a good question, and I'm willing to bet it's younger then me. 15 maybe?