Faction Ideas!

Post yours here!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

mr.whit wrote:
Alex wrote:Who here would like to have a faction with everything? Like debating, RPGing, chatting, and all that. \:D/ Of corse, we sould need a name, what do you think? I have always hated having to join like 2 or 3 factions so I could do a little bit of everything. But why not have a faction with all of that? Just an idea.

Alex.
Cool idea.
Thanks. :)

Alex.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Wooton wrote:
*Wonders if We is the mod for this faction.* :-k
Shadowpaw has now officeally made Wooton and Eugene Blackgaard the mods, although We is also very experienced in the matter.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Why don't you join us? O:)
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Wooton wrote:Why don't you join us? O:)
I believe We is allready a member...
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Alex wrote:
mr.whit wrote:
Alex wrote:Who here would like to have a faction with everything? Like debating, RPGing, chatting, and all that. \:D/ Of corse, we sould need a name, what do you think? I have always hated having to join like 2 or 3 factions so I could do a little bit of everything. But why not have a faction with all of that? Just an idea.

Alex.
Cool idea.

Alex.
So the reason for making a faction that you can do all the things elsewhere is because you don't like having more than one faction to join? I hate to be negative (or sound mean at all) but, I just don't really get it. Could you explain more?
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

AIOFan11 wrote:
Alex wrote:
mr.whit wrote:

Alex.
Cool idea.

Alex.
So the reason for making a faction that you can do all the things elsewhere is because you don't like having more than one faction to join? I hate to be negative (or sound mean at all) but, I just don't really get it. Could you explain more?
I'm afraid I'll have to agree with AIOFan11. I don't think that such a faction would be very useful and probubly wouldn't run very well...
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

NatetheGreat wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:
Alex wrote:
mr.whit wrote:

Alex.
Cool idea.

Alex.
I'm afraid I'll have to agree with AIOFan11. I don't think that such a faction would be very useful and probubly wouldn't run very well...
I think Alex means that he dosnt want to brake the faction limit so he wants to combine factions.
Right alex?
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

The Top Crusader wrote:A kind of serious idea for once... :(

For those of us who grew up (and I suppose those who greatly appreciate the era) I think it would be fun to have a retro "80's" faction...

We could talk about the music (Petra! Stryper! Michael W. Smith!), movies (Back to the Future! Indiana Jones! Red Dawn!), cartoon and TV shows (He-Man! ALF! The A-Team!), toys (Teddy Ruxpin! Cabbage Patch Kids! Garbage Pail Kids!), video games (Atari 2600! The NES! The Dawn of Mario Mania!), and the politics (Reaganomics! Soviet Union! Iran Contra!) of the day! \:D/
Red Dawn is one of my favorite movies. \:D/

And at the biggining of the year they started showing the A-Team on tv again. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

For those of us who grew up (and I suppose those who greatly appreciate the era) I think it would be fun to have a retro "80's" faction...

We could talk about the music (Petra! Stryper! Michael W. Smith!), movies (Back to the Future! Indiana Jones! Red Dawn!), cartoon and TV shows (He-Man! ALF! The A-Team!), toys (Teddy Ruxpin! Cabbage Patch Kids! Garbage Pail Kids!), video games (Atari 2600! The NES! The Dawn of Mario Mania!), and the politics (Reaganomics! Soviet Union! Iran Contra!) of the day! \:D/

And at the biggining of the year they started showing the A-Team on tv again. \:D/

-Cowboy
Are you in? ;)

I fear this one all-encompassing thread is causing ideas to be glossed over...

And while its dated, Red Dawn is a great premise...
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

The Top Crusader wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
Are you in? ;)

And while its dated, Red Dawn is a great premise...
I think you're right. There needs to be some way to have the exposure that the other faction threads have had in the past right here.

I'm in. \:D/

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

The Top Crusader wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
Are you in? ;)

I agree, I didn't see this until just now!!! I'm definitely in

(I would give you money but just about all of it is currently getting sucked away into the abyss of Wainwright Plastics :()
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Okay, well there's four if Rachael was in... I am too lazy to look all the way back there... :(
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I'm certain Me would join if he knew about it...
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

No one knows about any cool factions anymore because of this BUREAUCRACY and RED TAPE! :(
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

STRYPER wrote:I'm certain Me would join if he knew about it...
Hot dogs! :mad: Chuck Norris! \:D/

:anxious:
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

AIOFan11 wrote:
Alex wrote:
mr.whit wrote:

Alex.
Cool idea.

Alex.
Like I said, just an idea. But I guess we have all of that already here. :)

Alex.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote:CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS! \:D/
Ooo, if you're suggesting a faction for this most beloved topic, count me in! \:D/ *hugs Cabbie, her friend for 18 or so years that in in her third year in dorm at college* :hug: *ignores the funny looks* Hey, if I left her at home all by herself she might get lonely! :(
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:
Ooo, if you're suggesting a faction for this most beloved topic, count me in! \:D/ *hugs Cabbie, her friend for 18 or so years that in in her third year in dorm at college* :hug: *ignores the funny looks* Hey, if I left her at home all by herself she might get lonely! :(
You mean you might get lonely? ;)

-Cowboy

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
You mean you might get lonely? ;)
That statement would also be correct. :anxious: Come on, a girl can't just abandon her oldest friend! ;)