Faction Ideas!

Post yours here!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Rachael wrote:Well, I considered posting my idea for the Blackgaard Trial Faction in here, but I assumed that since it was an actual faction idea with actual thought put into it that it would be noticed more readily as a separate thread... ::Glares at Jonathon::

But I digress. Does anyone else think a Blackgaard Trial Faction would be a good idea?
#
Would there be any thing rude?
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

What do you mean?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

We need a Jessica Appreciation Forum like the Town Hall had (only visible to admins and Jessicas)! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

But then you couldn't adequately appreciate her. ;)

Seeing as how you're not an admin. :-$

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I meant how it was on TH, the new one would be open to worthy members of the public. :noway:
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Hey, you could make a Computer Geeks Faction! \:D/

Alex.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

mr.whit wrote:
Rachael wrote:Well, I considered posting my idea for the Blackgaard Trial Faction in here, but I assumed that since it was an actual faction idea with actual thought put into it that it would be noticed more readily as a separate thread... ::Glares at Jonathon::

But I digress. Does anyone else think a Blackgaard Trial Faction would be a good idea?
#
Not rude. Maybe innapproppriate for children under the age of 12, or those who are not familiar with the dealings of the Blackgaards. But I digress. A Graphic Design faction would be quite interesting.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

I'm all for graphic design.
OneWay
I've been here a bit

Post by OneWay »

What about a Book-reader faction? For all those scholars??? I am liking it! Anyone else think that is a good idea?

NOTE:I have not read if there was already an idea for this...
All of God's Creation is special,
But some are too cute to be called that!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

forever_faithful wrote:
mr.whit wrote:

#
Not rude. Maybe innapproppriate for children under the age of 12, or those who are not familiar with the dealings of the Blackgaards.
Yes, I think not allowing anyone under the age of 13 or so would be wise. After all, in real life children are removed from the courtroom if things get too inappropriate. Or at least, that's what I read in To Kill a Mockingbird.
Mr.Whit

Post by Mr.Whit »

Rachael wrote:
forever_faithful wrote:
mr.whit wrote:

#
Not rude. Maybe innapproppriate for children under the age of 12, or those who are not familiar with the dealings of the Blackgaards.
Yes, I think not allowing anyone under the age of 13 or so would be wise. After all, in real life children are removed from the courtroom if things get too inappropriate. Or at least, that's what I read in To Kill a Mockingbird.
So what kinds on things would you be talking about in this faction?
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

mr.whit wrote:
Rachael wrote:
forever_faithful wrote:
mr.whit wrote:

#
So what kinds on things would you be talking about in this faction?
It would be a faction for the 'Blackgaard Trial', so they would probably continue the trial there.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm voting no; what's wrong with where it is now? That, and I don't want to fork over any money for something that will be temporary.
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

I agree, since the trial will not go on indefinitly. Since it does take 5000 dollars to start it, it would be a waste of money. Oh yeah, and once a faction is created, can it be deleted?
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

A kind of serious idea for once... :(

For those of us who grew up (and I suppose those who greatly appreciate the era) I think it would be fun to have a retro "80's" faction...

We could talk about the music (Petra! Stryper! Michael W. Smith!), movies (Back to the Future! Indiana Jones! Red Dawn!), cartoon and TV shows (He-Man! ALF! The A-Team!), toys (Teddy Ruxpin! Cabbage Patch Kids! Garbage Pail Kids!), video games (Atari 2600! The NES! The Dawn of Mario Mania!), and the politics (Reaganomics! Soviet Union! Iran Contra!) of the day! \:D/
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I would join just for the music! I prefer the Bangles and Billy Idol and Duran Duran over the ones you mentioned, though.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Who here would like to have a faction with everything? Like debating, RPGing, chatting, and all that. \:D/ Of corse, we sould need a name, what do you think? I have always hated having to join like 2 or 3 factions so I could do a little bit of everything. But why not have a faction with all of that? Just an idea.

Alex.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Rachael wrote:I would join just for the music! I prefer the Bangles and Billy Idol and Duran Duran over the ones you mentioned, though.
Oooh, I do like some of Duran Duran's stuff! \:D/ I was just mentioning the Christian bands, though. ;)
Mr.Whit

Post by Mr.Whit »

Alex wrote:Who here would like to have a faction with everything? Like debating, RPGing, chatting, and all that. \:D/ Of corse, we sould need a name, what do you think? I have always hated having to join like 2 or 3 factions so I could do a little bit of everything. But why not have a faction with all of that? Just an idea.

Alex.
Cool idea.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

what about a scrapbookers faction?