Faction Ideas!

Post yours here!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Is it now the previous "Prodebater's faction"? :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Dont forget sceinnce fiction faction.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Is it now the previous "Prodebater's faction"? :-k

-Cowboy
Yeah.
...I hate marquees.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

*Wonders if We is the mod for this faction.* :-k
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

People of the ToO. I am here to give you a proprosition.... I would like to have a writers faction started for those people who write in the newspapers and OBC...We could give eachother tips, ideas and maybe even colaborate on things. (and maybe someone can edit my horid gramer ;) )

Also, because some people may think that I am not a good leader I am proposing that I start the faction, and then Have everyone vote on who the faction leader, or leaders should be...Any takers?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I believe there already is one, which for some reason is hidden...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Sonuna Hydris wrote:I believe there already is one, which for some reason is hidden...
That is what I said! It is hiddne, and they don't let anyone in! I want one that is opend!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Now that we have gone through the trial of elections and nothing with Shadowpaws plan has changed I would like to again propose the Graphic Artists faction.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Yeah!!! I would donate some if we start that....
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Andrea Meltsner wrote:People of the ToO. I am here to give you a proprosition.... I would like to have a writers faction started for those people who write in the newspapers and OBC...We could give eachother tips, ideas and maybe even colaborate on things. (and maybe someone can edit my horid gramer ;) )

Also, because some people may think that I am not a good leader I am proposing that I start the faction, and then Have everyone vote on who the faction leader, or leaders should be...Any takers?
ok, like I said, there really is a hidden faction...yet they don't let anyone in. I really, really would like to start a faction that is open to everyone...so if you are interested please PM me.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:Now that we have gone through the trial of elections and nothing with Shadowpaws plan has changed I would like to again propose the Graphic Artists faction.
Yeah, I'd also like to see this faction..
...I hate marquees.
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:Now that we have gone through the trial of elections and nothing with Shadowpaws plan has changed I would like to again propose the Graphic Artists faction.
I agree with that as well, though I might not have much money to spare for a donation.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Sonuna Hydris wrote:I believe there already is one, which for some reason is hidden...
They don't want everyone to see who they are. ;)

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Jessica says:
I was inspired by reading an article that commented that Bin Laden suggested the American people read a certain book.. So, I think we should *Excited gasp* make a Bin Laden's book club faction!!!! \:D/
Brian says:
YES!!!!!!
EKV2: Dot Dot Dot says:
w00t!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

COWBOY OF TEXAS says:

No. :noway:

-Cowboy

Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Image *Agrees* Maybe we could have it as a sub forum under the Filmaker's Faction, scince they both have to do with art? :-k Just an idea.

PS *Notices Top's new avvy.* Are you comunist? :shock:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

No, he's just Top.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

*finds picture of a Romanov thing so That she can get back at top for destroying my empire!* :evil: *must start war!* \:D/
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Well, I considered posting my idea for the Blackgaard Trial Faction in here, but I assumed that since it was an actual faction idea with actual thought put into it that it would be noticed more readily as a separate thread... ::Glares at Jonathon::

But I digress. Does anyone else think a Blackgaard Trial Faction would be a good idea?
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Wouldn't want to scare the newbies. ;)

But, no. I don't think it is necessary. Unless of course all of us judges get to be the moderators. ;)

-Cowboy