New items in the shop

From the people lips to the admin's hand

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

How about a brick of awesomeness?
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:There should be an Inflatable J-man sold in the shop. :yes:

It can save you from being thrown off cliffs and stuff. :anxious:

If you have any ideas as to what else to add, speak up! \:D/

-Cowboy
I'm all for the inflatable J-man!

Wait, I just got an idea! What if we have a whole new store with user stuff that you've been mentioning!?

There'd have to be Wooton Wontons! ;) Yum! =P~ \:D/ Image
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Rachael wrote:lol, and the one serious suggestion in this thread (mine) continues to go unnoticed...
I think that inflatable J-Mans would be very useful in future RPGs. :noway:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Catspaw wrote:
Rachael wrote:lol, and the one serious suggestion in this thread (mine) continues to go unnoticed...
Wouldn't you still be able to use them by just dragging the image of the thing you own onto your post? :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Wouldn't you still be able to use them by just dragging the image of the thing you own onto your post? :-k
I think she means that you would need a certain shop item to do a certain RPG move, so that items would be a form of power, not just a cool image. :)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I think she means that you would need a certain shop item to do a certain RPG move, so that items would be a form of power, not just a cool image. :)
A hero can save us. \:D/

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Tim Peterson. \:D/

*waits for his magnificent arrival*

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

You heard them folks! get the inflatable J-man in the shop! (that's J-man, not J-Man ;) )
...I hate marquees.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I want a walking stick to be among the items. :(

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

-Cowboy
Well, Tim did get back froma trip yesterday. How interesting. :-s
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

DanP740 wrote:
Elf of Rivendell wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

-Cowboy
Well, Tim did get back froma trip yesterday. How interesting. :-s
Maybe you should tell him to drop by. ;)

Wooton

Post by Wooton »

We need Wooton Wontons! \:D/
Emily Winfield
29K to go!

Post by Emily Winfield »

Me, Myself, and I, think that we should have chocolate for sale. After all, who is buying all the chocolate Wooton makes? Why throw all that glorious taste away?? Sell it, says Me, Myself, and I! That makes three of me who agree! Ha! Lets make it four-- Emily Winfield agrees as well! O:) *waits patiently for chocolate to appear in store*
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Emily Winfield wrote:Me, Myself, and I, think that we should have chocolate for sale. After all, who is buying all the chocolate Wooton makes? Why throw all that glorious taste away?? Sell it, says Me, Myself, and I! That makes three of me who agree! Ha! Lets make it four-- Emily Winfield agrees as well! O:) *waits patiently for chocolate to appear in store*
Yeah! How 'bout that!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

How about in Holsteins Tales of a small town thug?
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I think they should start charging money to buy signature and avtar priveleges, and also I think there should be a shop called Campbell College where you can buy High School Equivelances and college degrees to get better jobs.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

SivartM wrote:I think they should start charging money to buy signature and avtar priveleges, and also I think there should be a shop called Campbell College where you can buy High School Equivelances and college degrees to get better jobs.
Those additions are already in place, buddy. O:)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
SivartM wrote:I think they should start charging money to buy signature and avtar priveleges, and also I think there should be a shop called Campbell College where you can buy High School Equivelances and college degrees to get better jobs.
Huh? :-
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
:lol: I have a feeling it was a joke..
...I hate marquees.
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Sarai Binghamton wrote:
Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Frank wrote:
Rachael wrote::drools: Cheesecake...
Yesh another Cheesecake fanatic we should start a faction. ;)
*dreams of cheesecake* \:D/
You have three people. :P
And we can force Sonuna to join so thats four! \:D/
You are not the boss of me! >:l
...Yes ma'am.
And my weak self-control has driven me to the point that it's 5! (Or 6, or even 10 or so if we can get Sonuna and her multiple personalities to join)... \:D/
I'll join, but back on topic. ;)

-Cowboy
okiday im a cheescaker too. and lemon SQUARES! hummmm...and so the inflatible jman is like a good luck charm or whatever lol?
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No, it's used as a way to keep from getting killed. Like Josh would say: "*throws J-man over a cliff", and I would say: "Good thing that was an inflatable J-man!". ;) Get it?
...I hate marquees.