Greetings!

Back in Action!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Shadowpaw wrote:It's an incredibly odd feeling to think about three girls spread out of two different countries wearing t-shirts that bare my name (well, kind of my name). However, it's a very flattering feeling ;). I look forward to seeing pictures :).
It's a flattering feeling when I see girls who wear shirts that say: "I love cowboys." ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Shadowpaw wrote:It's an incredibly odd feeling to think about three girls spread out of two different countries wearing t-shirts that bare my name (well, kind of my name). However, it's a very flattering feeling ;). I look forward to seeing pictures :).
It's a flattering feeling when I see girls who wear shirts that say: "I love cowboys." ;)
But most of those girls didn't have the shirts specially made with you in mind, did they? ;) *starts to wonder if COT is far more popular than I had thought* :anxious:
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
But most of those girls didn't have the shirts specially made with you in mind, did they? ;) *starts to wonder if COT is far more popular than I had thought* :anxious:
Now that you know he's so popular, Catspaw, you can start flirting with him! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Admiral wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Now that you know he's so popular, Catspaw, you can start flirting with him! \:D/
No, no, I think my schedule is full enough as it is right now. Thanks for the suggestion, though! \:D/

*glares at Jessica*
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
I hate Cowboys! :x

*designs a shirt specifically with that on it*
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:*glares at Jessica*
:hilarious: Funny how she gets that reaction everywhere she goes. :-
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

The Top Admiral wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
She never stopped. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny