You know you're addicted to ToO when...

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

You know you're addicted to ToO when...

Post by Dr. Watson »

...you dream about it. Last night I dreamt about Town of Odyssey. Shadowpaw had made high-level jobs available, and lots of people had them and were getting tons of money and stuff. I had hardly anything. Now that was a nightmare! :shock:

Anyone else care to admit they're addicted? :D

Cheerio
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

-When it's the one website you spend hours on, refreshing constantly, hoping for new replies...
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I can.

And speaking of dreams, I had a dream where Shadowpaw was an evil ruler I was fighting. Now why I dreamt that, I have no idea, especially since I like him. He was acting quite insane.

-Jonathan
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Jonathan wrote:I can.

And speaking of dreams, I had a dream where Shadowpaw was an evil ruler I was fighting. Now why I dreamt that, I have no idea, especially since I like him. He was acting quite insane.

-Jonathan
Uh, oh. I hope your dream doesn't become reality! :D
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Amazingly enough, I dreamed about it last night too. The only thing I remember was that it was combined with two other things that happened yesterday. I can't remember what. It was wierd. Just goes to show how cool this board is.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Thank you! Now I don't feel insane for having dreams about TH ect. O:)
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Monday wrote:Thank you! Now I don't feel insane for having dreams about TH ect. O:)

Welcome to the club, Monday.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

People please....

My likeness is copyrighted and is not allowed to appear in people's dreams without my consent. ;)

That sure is weird though... I feel so violated! [-(

I know I'm addicted to the ToO when I completely forget that I need to eat because I'm busying trying to fix some obscure problem with the board that only one or two members will ever notice. And then I end up staying up all night because I think of a cool new thing I want to add and have to be careful not to undo all of the work I've already done!

Like that first night, little know fact, but I pressed the wrong button and everyone's money was reset.... backups are your friend!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Shadowpaw wrote:
I know I'm addicted to the ToO when I completely forget that I need to eat because I'm busying trying to fix some obscure problem with the board that only one or two members will ever notice.
You mean like the fact that when I click login on the main index, it doesn't log me in?
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Me wrote:
Shadowpaw wrote:
I know I'm addicted to the ToO when I completely forget that I need to eat because I'm busying trying to fix some obscure problem with the board that only one or two members will ever notice.
You mean like the fact that when I click login on the main index, it doesn't log me in?
You have to do it twice. It never fails on the second try.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

You people are insane.

Kidding! I've never dreamed of the TH/TOO, unless daydreaming in math class counts.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

The first day I was on the boards all day. And shadowpaw will sue you all for having his copyrighted self in your dreams :P
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Me wrote:You mean like the fact that when I click login on the main index, it doesn't log me in?
Yes, that's one of them :). Though I'm afraid I'm having zero luck with that problem because it's never happened to me... please PM me if this occurs to anyone else, as I'm trying to figure out why it happens (seemingly at random times). If I can find where the problem exists, I can put a stop to it.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

When you spend all your time here.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Me wrote:You mean like the fact that when I click login on the main index, it doesn't log me in?
Yes, that's one of them :). Though I'm afraid I'm having zero luck with that problem because it's never happened to me... please PM me if this occurs to anyone else, as I'm trying to figure out why it happens (seemingly at random times). If I can find where the problem exists, I can put a stop to it.
It's happened to me too but not every time.
I haven't dreamed about ToO yet... :-k
I know I'm addicted when I find myself thinking about what I'm going to post next time I'm on.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'm addicted enough to visit it as soon as I open my browser. :P And refresh over and over.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jonathan wrote:I can.

-Jonathan
...You mean you dreamed the first half or so of Chrono Trigger? o_O *ahem.*

I'll also spend an hour or so watching and refreshing for replies. Over and over and over again. Heh. But I've never dreamed about it...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

I know I'm stuck to the site. I can never seem to get off.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

- When you spend your entire Saturday posting, refreshing, posting, refreshing, posting . . . (for the record, I have not managed to do so yet :))

- When the last thing you think about before you fall asleep is something pertaining to the ToO

- When "2 minutes" turns into 2 hours. 8-[
Me
An original

Post by Me »

When you wish you didn't have 56k at home so you could spend more time on here. Using the school's tT1 whenever possible for as long as possible to be on here.