The Jonathan & Evil Chick Appreciation thread

Appreciate them!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Frank wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Sarai Binghamton wrote:And thanks for all you've done, Jonathan and Evil Chick! My mom started a little when she saw 'Evil Chick' :x but now I think she's over it. ;)
Yeah, happens a lot! :D If anyone has questions, just tell them to pm Frank. She'll tell them how sweet I really am. ;)
Oooh, please do, everyone...I simply adore Evil Chick! \:D/
:inlove: Thanks, Frank! :hug:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Evil Chick wrote: Catspaw, yes, I like Anakin better than Han Solo. So, does this mean you don't want to meet me anymore?
Never! :x I shall never come near such a heretic! :x

Okay, I succumb. :(
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Frank wrote:You guys seriously ran the awesomest campaign ever (Trent and I still can't get over how simplistically wonderful it was...)
I've been very impressed with your campaign, so I consider that quite a compliment ^_^

And someone said something about running again; I won't be. At least, I highly highly highly doubt it. Thanks for the vote of confidence though :)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jonathan wrote:
Frank wrote:You guys seriously ran the awesomest campaign ever (Trent and I still can't get over how simplistically wonderful it was...)
I've been very impressed with your campaign, so I consider that quite a compliment ^_^

And someone said something about running again; I won't be. At least, I highly highly highly doubt it. Thanks for the vote of confidence though :)
Because hes voting triforce next election...right? ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Of course he is.
or else we will summon Ping and have her injure him with a telephone pole.
... \:D/
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

When I first saw that Jonathan and Evil Chick were running, I got excited and was like, "Wow, I want to vote for them!" \:D/ But then I remembered that I was running with Gimp, and I figured we didn't have anything to lose. (Except $20,000. ;) )

So we ran, we lost, and I can honestly say that I am not sure I could have done a better job than Jonathan and EC have done over the past four months. You two have been great!

Thanks,
-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow, that's quite a compliment, CoT! Thanks a lot! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

:sniff: :sniff: :sniff: JEC's term comes to an end after tonight :mope: :mope: :mope: :waaah: :waah:

It's been a great four months, and I'm glad JEC has been in charge. They've been wonderful admins. :bye: :bye: :bye:

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

What do you mean after tonight? It's coming on noon today!
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I just noticed this thread :o. Jonathan and Heidi, I appreciate you. I really do. Thank you for creating many opportunitites, decisions, and moderations with the board's best interest at heart. You guys rocked this term and did a better job that I could have ever expected to do myself. Thank you :)!!
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Hey guys, good job. the forum ran very well this last 4 months..have fun being lowly like the rest of us! \:D/