Questions for Trank!

Well, I'm sure ye do have a terrible lot of 'em, don't ye?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Questions for Trank!

Post by Frank »

If you have any questions, large or small, please bring them here! We do care terribly about each of you and will do our best to answer your questions or concerns to the best of our abilities! :yes:

*gets right down to work* Can I help you ma'am? I can give you some advice on your suitcoat there, sir! Yes, of course I'll show you how to play at cards, my dear. My darling, that hat suits you so well! Have I ever told anyone how much I enjoy this job? :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Can you please refresh the jumpbox cache soon? :( It almost never works for me. :( It hasn't ever since I lost the ability to fix the problem for myself. :-

Also, what do you think of this new shirt, Frank dear? :D
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Do you want fries with that?

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! My wish was granted! \:D/ Thanks to Frank...except I think that it was really Trent, since Frank left right after starting this thread! :x Thanks, Trent! :inlove:

Hey COT, hand some of those fries this way! ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

*hands Catspaw fries*

\:D/

Will you two still be doing custom jobs the first week of July? \:D/

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Will you two still be doing custom jobs the first week of July? \:D/
Custom jobs are a permanent feature now. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trent DeWhite wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Will you two still be doing custom jobs the first week of July? \:D/
Custom jobs are a permanent feature now. ;)

That is wonderful news! :inlove: I knew there was a reason I voted for you. =D>

-Cowboy

ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

why do you refuse to adress the issue of removing the lottery?
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Hey Icthuz can I use your avvie?
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

ichthuz wrote:why do you refuse to adress the issue of removing the lottery?
There's is nothing worng with Trank. They haven't even been in a month give them a chance :)
mr whit wrote:Hey Icthuz can I use your avvie?
Why wouild you ask for an anti-Trank avatar in their own thread? No offence but would you want someone doing that to you? :)
~S~
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I agree, we should be rid of this degredation! :noway:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Trank, why did you kill the stock market? :(
xiao

Post by xiao »

Trank, why haven't you installed the Karma mod for a trial period of a month like promised? :(
Mr.Whit

Post by Mr.Whit »

why didnt you do mod aplications?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Why do you refuse to drop the issue? :noway:
Shad Lexer wrote:Trank, why did you kill the stock market? :(
Because the stock market is evil! :x
Xiao wrote:Trank, why haven't you installed the Karma mod for a trial period of a month like promised? :(
I never made that promise, so please don't put words in my mouth. If I recall correctly, you had suggested installing the Karma mod for a trial period. But it was never a promise made by the Trank campaign. :)
mr.whit wrote:why didnt you do mod aplications?
This question has been asked previously, and by you twice before. I will give you the same answer I provided in an earlier thread:

Frank and I truly wanted to have mod applications, but we had to forego that process and make our own selections. Doing otherwise would have taken far too much time. Our goal was to have a blend of "old" and "new" moderators. I don't know if you noticed, but we currently have four moderators who have never been a mod on this board before. I hate to sound like a broken record, but it's true: we can't please everyone. Frank and I looked at 50+ members and chose fifteen who we thought would do an admirable job. There are many more of you who we would have liked to add to our team, but we could only have so many. :(
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Xiao wrote:Trank, why haven't you installed the Karma mod for a trial period of a month like promised? :(
A few people (maninly non-Trank supporters, I believe) suggested it as a good idea, but as Trent already pointed out, he and Frank never promised to do so. People think things - it doesn't mean that it's required to be applied by the current admins. ;)

Okay, I'm going to give my honest opinion on mod applications. I've always thought this, but I don't think I've stated it before. Mod applications are a waste of time, in my opinion. If you need somebody to tell you how wonderful they are, then they probably aren't the kind of person that you want on your mod team anyway. Admins would already have some people in mind that they would want to include, and wouldn't need an application to see that. For the most part, I highly doubt that using mod applicatins (which would take a long time to sort through and attempt to verify the claims of people spouting off decades of experience on (allegedly) really active boards) would drastically change the end result. It might change a couple of spots, but nothing drastic. Not having mod applications done is not the tragedy of the century.

Wow, it feels good to finally say that, after thinking it since at least last summer! \:D/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Thank you, Catty darling!, for those wise words. :hug: (And by the way, your shirt is soo the perfect color...who doesn't like Catspaw in pink? :-)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Why does everyone want to recall you yet you have been very productive in your short time in office?
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Eugene Kendall wrote:Why does everyone want to recall you yet you have been very productive in your short time in office?
I didn't realize that we had a user named "everyone"...or that he/she wanted to recall us! :anxious:

Thank you for saying that we're very productive, EK...even if "everyone" doesn't feel the same way. :hug:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Frank wrote:Thank you, Catty darling!, for those wise words. :hug: (And by the way, your shirt is soo the perfect color...who doesn't like Catspaw in pink? :-)
You're more than welcome! ;)

And thanks for the compliment! :D *has just discovered that she is colour blind and doesn't realize that blue is really pink* ;)