Appreciate Trank!

That's right! Down with the negativity!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

they are friendly...
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Frank wrote:
Rachael wrote:Did you?
She did. :yes:
Interesting...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Rachael wrote:
Frank wrote:
Rachael wrote:Did you?
She did. :yes:
Interesting...
The title "layer" system on phpbb's a bit odd when combined with the shop mod... I've had personal experience with it... and we didn't have anything else to talk about. >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Well, thanks to all three of you, then!