Appreciate Trank!

That's right! Down with the negativity!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Appreciate Trank!

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

So I'm new. :anxious:

And I don't know many people.

But what I do know is that a lot of people are being mean to Trent and Frankie. :boohoo: So I thought I'd do some nice thing and start this thread!

Samwise is right on the nose. The people who love how things are are never as vocal as those negative people. :protest: Let's change that! Let us tell the rest of the board why we appreciate the Trank administration and prove there are more of us than them! :cheerleader:

Me first. I like the Trank admins because Frankie and Trent have been fun PM penpals! They are nice people and very helpful to a n00b like myself! :hug: Who's next?
:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yayness! I also appreciate Trank! \:D/ They are fun and trustworthy and dedicated. I have admitted to Trent that I had struggled with disliking him, and he was kind and forgiving. Frank is a fun and caring person that has been very encouraging to me! The ToO would not be the same without the two of them! :noway:

Good idea, Gabe! :D
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Yay, Gabe. ^_^

Trank has done an outstanding job so far. Why is it that everyone keeps pointing out their problems with Trank and ignores all the awesome things they've done so far? There are lots of things I appreciate about Trank.

Such as (and not limited to the following)...

- Their friendliness. This goes without saying, really.

- Dedication. Both of them take this position seriously and are dedicated to maintaining the ToO.

- The chatroom game. For the ToO's very first chatroom game, it was quite well done. I personally found it very fun, and am sure many others did as well.

- The jobs. They made quite a few improvements. They even take requests. ^_^

Yes, they're awesome. :)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks, Gabe. :)

But remember... the best is yet to come! ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes! Vote for Trent and Catspaw in the next election! ;) I raelly am kidding, for those who are curious. Or think of Zedekiah's motto: "But wait...there's less!

*eagerly awaits the cool stuff that Trank is still going to unveil*

*hugs her cool job...the one that Trank made especially for her*
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

This thread is a great idea, Gabe! :) You're right, I think it's time to start talking about the positive things that Trent and Frank have done so far. If people want to whine, complain, and otherwise point fingers at everybody - that is their problem. We don't have to let their negative attitude get the best of us. Keep up the good work, Trank! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Didn't we already do this? I distinctly remember complementing their smell in another thread... :-k
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

Amadeo wrote:Didn't we already do this? I distinctly remember complementing their smell in another thread... :-k
Did we? :anxious:

And if you're not going to take this seriously, please leave this thread. :noway:
:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Amadeo wrote:Didn't we already do this? I distinctly remember complementing their smell in another thread... :-k
That was to offset the grievances thread which you created. ;)

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=9064

But that was the "things you've noticed about Trent and Frank" thread. This is the official appreciate Trank thread. O:)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:

And if you're not going to take this seriously, please leave this thread. :noway:
If you're going to take this board seriously, please leave the internet. :noway:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Trank is of the leetness, even if their response time for jobs can be a bit slow. >_>
Seriously, though, you are among the friendliest people I have ever met on the interwebs.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I refuse to appreciate Trank! :x

No, honestly, I appreciate Trent's honesty in the times I've "dealt" with him in private, and on the forums. I know a lot of people have complaints about the Trank administration (I'm the ultimate complainer!!!) , but I think they're doing a pretty good job, compared to the evil that they could be doing. ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Amadeo wrote:
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:

If you're going to take this board seriously, please leave the internet. :noway:
Amen and amen.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I love Trank! :D Trent and Frank are both so friendly and awesome! :D

Go Trank. O:)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Trank killed Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!! \:D/
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Frank gave me a rank with punctuation! \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Rachael wrote:Frank gave me a rank with punctuation! \:D/
I played a critical role in this operation! :(
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Did you?
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Trank is awesome because they are very fun to post with!
Trank is fun because they are so creative!
Trank is enjoyable because they enjoy others!
Tranks is awesome, fun, and enjoyable! \:D/

Hehe. :D
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Rachael wrote:Did you?
She did. :yes: