New Degrees and Jobs

Exciting additions to the professional realm of the ToO!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jasper Dale wrote:i joined last month and i was wondering what is the best way to come up with the five thousand needed to advance here in Odyssey? is it just based on how much you earn initially and how much you "bank" each day?

any help would be appreciated!

:D
Post! Post! Post! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Yeah, so once you earn money from posting, deposit it in the bank to earn interest. And you can play the stock market once you get enough money, but I don't recommend that right now. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Jasper Dale wrote:i joined last month and i was wondering what is the best way to come up with the five thousand needed to advance here in Odyssey? is it just based on how much you earn initially and how much you "bank" each day?

any help would be appreciated!

:D
Post! Post! Post! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Yeah, so once you earn money from posting, deposit it in the bank to earn interest. And you can play the stock market once you get enough money, but I don't recommend that right now. ;)

-Cowboy
Post, but don't spam FM please!