The Town of Odyssey User Guide

Trank's new release...with bios of top posters!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

The Town of Odyssey User Guide

Post by Frank »

Welcome to the ToO (which, if you didn't notice by now stands for "Town of Odyssey") User Guide! This guide was made so that if you're new to the board, or just want to know a bit more about some of the members here, now you have short bios to read for a bunch of the top posters! (in the order of their post counts) Haha! What fun! \:D/

Cowboy of Texas is searingly masculine, wears a cowboy hat, and has over
12000 posts…frankly, there’s nothing not to like! He does sometimes have a tendency to
"spam" in Hillingdale Haven threads, but he does try to control himself. (Or at least he,
*cough cough* should. :wink:) You can usually find him posting in the dead hours of night,
arguing with Me and other tech-savvies about various ToO issues, and commenting on
people's posting habits or how Texas is the best state since soft-spread butter and such...
he's on during the day too, and well, actually, except when he's away for Bible Bowls it's
really hard to find a day when he isn't on the ToO. (Or a day when he's not trying
to flirt with certain ToO girls. :noway:)

Catspaw is the best. Even though she's a Blackgaard and she's Canadian, those
troubling facts are usually eclipsed by her niceness and coolness! Catspaw was Chief of Police
during Term 2, she wrote a stunning mini-series called "Young ToO Hearts Turning", makes
the best cream puffs and throws the most scrumptious parties! (Or rather...crashes the
most parties scruptiously. :D) Everyone loves her, no matter how many times she listens to
and relives her own death in "The Last Great Adventure of the Summer". :wink: What
would we ever do without the wittiness of my darling Catty?

J-man is a most awesome dude. :D He was the top poster for quite a few months here,
and even though Cowboy of Texas passed him up in March, J-man is still determined to
remain one of the highest. :wink: He's best known for his fixation with posting in Hillingdale
Haven, usually setting up inflatables that look like himself, so as to fool people with his
superior intellect or something. :D Despite all the teasing and all the times that we've killed
him, most if not all of the ToOers have a special place in their heart for J-man. :wink:

Eugene Kendall is the town goof. Well, at least...he used to be. I think that he's matured
a lot and should have the title of "Professional Newbie". :D When he's not talking about wierd
yet somehow cool Asian comic books or some Nintendo Game that he's fixated with, he's
either posting in RPGs or stirring up trouble with the "old Town Hall gang". (after all, he's been
around since he was around ten years old...:anxious:) His legacies include: The Goof Club, the
copyright of the word "Awesomeness", running the Triforce Campaign in Election 3, and being
really good at getting information out of admins.

Evil Chick is so sweet I don't even know where to start! *twitters over EC and her
sweetness* She was Chief of Police during Term III (winning a stunning victory with her wonderful
partner Jonathan), and she used to live in Germany! (+five gazillion coolness points right there. :yes:)
She usually haunts Finneman's Market with cute things to say and engaging life expiriences to
share! If you ever need someone to hug or tell you how wonderful you are, I'm sure she'd
be happy to oblige. :D

The Top Crusader is old school. Haha, he's been around so long (on here and on past AIO
forums) that he's become sort of a "grandfatherly" type here. On a normal ToO day you can
see him puttering around the forums, criticizing the current administration team (usually with
the disguise of some terrorist organization), or shepherding poor newbies. He does change his
names rather frequently so it's sometimes hard to keep track of him, but usually names that
have to do with parodies of political satires or old Town Hall members. Sometimes people are
thrown off by his incessant teasing or his overpowering skills at debate, but don't worry, he's
a teddy bear at heart. :D (Well, he is if the lovely Continental Admiral is around.) Oh, and one
more thing, Top was also our groovetastic first Mayor turing Term I! *boogies* :hippy:

AIOFan11 (sometimes abbreviated to "AIOF") is such a darling little girl. I'm really amazed
at the level of maturity displayed in some of the younger ToO girls, and AIOFan11 is at the top! :D
(A trait which she is well known for here. :yes:) She currently heads up the Odyssey Times, takes
a shift at Sunday's Emporium and was/is a moderator during Terms III and IV! When she's not
charming the socks off of people in Finneman's, she's usually talking with Frank :-, dancing around
Hillingdale or just showing the utmost care and devotion to all those she comes in contact with! :wink:

Chandler, currently known as Nigel, is a great favorite among ToOers. Though she spends
most of her time here insulting people like Catspaw and Trinarius and throwing large parties in HH, :D
she is very nice somewhere deep down, don't worry! :wink: Chandler runs a lovely shop in Crestwood
where she has an impressive repetoire of campaign banners/siggies and overall loveliness! \:D/

Trent DeWhite is amazing. He's smart, witty, charming, dignified, delightfully thoughtful and
quite knowledgable on a variety of subjects! :D (And he's a very good friend, too.) Trent has also
been quite active on the ToO during the past year, with contests and overall grooviness including:
The AIO Amazing Race, The AIO Writing Contest, extensive mod expirience, wonderful tech-savviness,
a bunch of lovely videos, graphics work and Trank! \:D/ And he's Canadian! (10+ coolness points
right there. :wink:) If ya'll didn't notice, he's also the mayor during this term (Term IV) and is doing
a simply wonderful job, isn't he?

Jonathan is a nice and sensible member. (Despite the fact that he's a Blackgaard.) He's the
"J" part of "JEC", and was our wonderful mayor during Term III. Though he usually takes a long ToO
sabbatical during the summer, Jonathan always manages to post enough to remain in the top ten!
And while he does post a lot, none of his posts could be called "spam", every single one is well thought
out and overflowing with meaning! Usually you can find him either in the Town Hall or Finneman's
either adding his two cents to a debate or posting another picture of himself for us in the "Post a
Picture of Yourself" thread. :D

Me is a very imposing member. His tech-savviness is impeccable (computer system tech-support,
software advice, whatever you need!) and his creative talent when thinking up funny comebacks
or ToOish remarks is always so delightfully wonderful! Sadly, though, Me does bear the brunt of
quite a lot of jokes because of his username...people go around saying "Why don't you and me...
I mean, myself, not 'Me' the user, hahaha!" But not to worry, Me is so good natured he usually just
laughs and goes along with everyone. He frequently haunts Harlequin Theatre, posting about movies
that he's seen or giving reccomendations for good upcoming films. (His taste for movies is impeccable
too, of course.) What a great guy! :wink:

OrigamiKid rocks. She's rather obsessed with posting in Hillingdale Haven, but she's always there
to comment about people's avvies or siggies or usernames in the proper threads and will always comment
you right back after you comment on her own various custom user features! (So sweet!) She also has
rather good taste in avatars, and always chooses ones with faces of particularly good-looking guys.
OrigamiKid is on quite a bit and posts quite a lot (She passed up a ton of users after she got addicted
to HH...hmmm...suspicious.) but sometimes she's is often called away from the ToO for lovely speech
tournaments and such, but she's always quick to come back and tell us how the trip went! Oh, and
ask her how to fold a paper crane! I'm sure she knows how! :D

Eugene Blackgaard is rather dashing. (Quite literally, in fact!) He was around for ever so long
during the days of the Town Hall, and came to the ToO well-loved and respected! He's known for
quite a lot of things, a number of which are: the ToO Comic, EB's Random Roulette of Doom, jars
of butter, his wonderful reign as CoP during Term I, and a very good homemade film called
"The Greatest Movie Ever Told". EB is one of the more miraculous of our members, for he's actually
died, we had a lovely funeral for him and then a few months later, he was back! (Amazing!
*shoots EB* See? He doesn't die!) Some people set about killing poor EB again, but not to worry,
he always manages to come back, with his butter knife, his shady yet strikingly handsome detective
outfit and his mop of curly hair! :wink:

Laurie is a good ToOer. She doesn't give out much personal information (Haha, most
members don't.), but we know that she loves AIO, she likes to post in HH, she likes to read
lots of different books and she's always right there to answer whenever people comment
on her posts! (And I believe that at least 3000 of the posts in the "Count to a Billion" thread
are by her! :wink:) She has a definitive presence in the ToO with her John Avery Whittaker
avatar, and we shall always treasure her usership here! :hug:

Frank is searingly georgeous, rather creative, always caring, and a wonderful
contributer to the ToO. Often spotted twittering over tech-savvy ToO boys, she even
possesses a special shirt to commemorate this attraction for technologically sophisticated
individuals. \:D/ Her demeanor and method of communication is one that outshines even
the most Shakespearean of members, as she manages to elicit a smile or chuckle from
everyone with whom she speaks. :D Her resume is equally impressive, as she has owned
and operated both Frank's Dating Service and Sunday's Emporium. This Californian was
also responsible for the quaint and up-to-date FBI website. While
she is no longer updating the site, her dedication and unique perspective on AIO will
be forever remembered. :yes: Although Frank rarely dabbles in the area of sarcasm (*cough*) ,
she frequently engages in humorous discourse and witty banter with practically everyone
she meets. Presently the fourth Chief of Police of Term IV, "Frankie" is without a doubt the
loveliest and most vivacious individual you will ever meet on the ToO. I, Trent, guarantee it! ;)

Pepper Doyle (sometimes refered to as "JD" because her username used to be "Jennifer
Doyle") is an interesting member. She's the leader of a very secret and anti-Blackgaard society
called "The Brotherhood". (Which you might have seen prominently displayed in her siggy,
or mentioned in a phrase in the siggies of many other ToOers.) But despite her outer
moodiness and opinionatedness, she's really rather nice most of the time! :anxious:
Other interesting facts about Pepper Doyle: she loves chocolate milk, she was formerly
homeschooled, and she's not afraid to post her picture or share her real name with internet friends! :D

Barely Is is bearly wiz! Er...fizz, or haha, maybe not. :D Anyway, Bearly Is is very cute,
and sweet, and is always running around with Trinarius or acting in lovely musicals (her
last acting job was a rather stunning rendition of the Reverend Mother in a local performance
of "The Sound of Music"). She's always around posting in Finneman's Market, and always seems
to have a deligthful story to share, or comments to um...comment! (She's also rather good at
greeting and bidding people farewell.) We all love her and hope that she'll stay around forever!

Laura Ingalls is an exceedingly sweet member. When I say sweet, I mean so very literally, she's very
good at posting cute stories or commenting on how nice people's shirts are! She's also is very sweet
because she bakes the most wonderful cakes ever! (and they're the most prettily decorated too!) :D
She has a lovely brother named Dr. Watson, and the two make an excellent pair, and excellent people
to have around when one is campaigning for Mayor/CoP. :wink: If you wish to discuss books or any
sort of housewife task, cake recipes, anything...I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend our darling Laura. :hug:

STRYPER (yes, all caps) is a very passionate ToOer...or at least, he was. Unfortunately, STRYPER
is consumed by life and work and so cannot post like he used to. During the glory days of the TH
and then on the ToO, he was known for his lovely Pillsbury Doughboy avatar, and people's obsession
with poking him. :anxious: He was also known for his rather amazing pair of pants which seemed
to want to take over the world and somehow managed to run for Mayor in several ToO elections!
(Even with no one inside them!) STRYPER also started the wondrous Town Hall faction, and from
the moment he converted from the TH was a simply peachy addition to the forum. :-

mr.whit is a very enduring member. The tales of ToOers are always lovely to tell, and the story
of mr.whit is a very good one indeed, filled with change and rebirth. :wink: When he first joined
(about five months after the ToO was created), mr.whit was what one might call a very good
example of a "newbie". Since then, however, he has become a very involved and well-respected
member, and loved by all! He's even run for mayor on multiple occasions! (Go mr.whit!) More
facts about mr.whit: he likes to facilitate contests in Odyssey 105, he likes to run around and post
everywhere, he lives in England, and most of his family members have also joined the ToO! (Really! :D)

JesusFreak777 is a very fun member. We all love JF! She's so peppy and cute and does the
most thoughtful things! (Like baking the ToO's best ever chocolate chip cookies...yum.) JF has also
met the most ToOers in real life...and she'll stop at nothing to convince more people to come and
meet her! (Or try and convince them to come to her happy Liberty University. :wink:) If you need a
hug or prayer or someone to cry on, JF will always be one of the bestest friends you could ever find. :D

gimp80995 is irreplaceable. She's a very faithful member of the ToO, and is always ready to
offer her opinion or to share an interesting story from her very exciting life! :D Gimp has also been
around forever, here and on the Town Hall. She's very passionate about her faith, and if you ever
happen to have a long term paper to write that you've been procrastinating on and need
encouragement or prayer for, Gimp is the perfect person to go to for empathy. You'll never forget
her posts either...they're all signed with the loving words "Peace out".

dancer02248 was a simply wonderful member. We don't know exactly where she's gone off
to during the last few months (She left without saying why or when she'd be back! :sad:), and
she has been missed very much by all of us. (Come back to us, dancer!) While she was here, we
all loved dancer for her lovely contests in Odyssey 105 (She won "Miss Odyssey 105" in AIOPsyche'
s epic contest last summer. :wink:) and for her friendliness (towards everyone! She was so sweet.)
and helpfulness as a mod during Term II! :D

NatetheGreat is a very active member. He one of the most ambitious members of the ToO,
his endeavors have included: Three shops in Crestwood, running for mayor, RPing, being editor of
the Homeschooler's Union newspaper, participating in contests and making lots of money! (Very
admirable, all of them. :D) We (or at least, I) shall forever remember Nate (or NtG) for his very
enthusiastic support of a mayoral campaign during Election IV and the rather bright and flashy
avatar that he sported during the duration of the campaign! :egh: Oh, one last thing...just you know,
his username has nothing to do with the "Nate the Great" children's book series. :noway:
His name is Nate, and he's great! (I guess. :wink:)

Policy: Frank will update this lovely guide as often as she can. If you suddenly pass the last last user with a bio, then you will have a bio written just for you! (If you spam in order to get into the newbie guide, I will surely make note of it in bold font in your bio, so you might not want to go for that.) Users surpassed will not lose their bio. Also, if you outpost one of your fellow top posters, I will switch the order of your bios and contact Xiao to edit your banner! (The spamming rule still applies once you've got in, I can still write "Spammer" in bold fonts.) Frank has the final say as to what constitutes "spam".

Last Updated: July 4th, 2006
Contributors to the creation of this newbie guide were: Frank, Trent DeWhite, Me, and Sarai Binghamton. Lovely banners were made by Xiao.
Questions or concerns about the individual bios shall be PMed to Frank.
The Town of Odyssey User Guide Copyrighted © 2006 by Trank Publishers, Inc.