Shadopaw! Shadowpaw!

Where for art thou, Shadowpaw?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

WINDSHEAR wrote:
Pepper Doyle wrote:Perhaps he's taking a vacation. And just wants to be mysterious about it. He probably does have a real job, life, etc. Maybe he's getting married!
:shock: :thud:

that's... preposterous! :noway:
He's marrying Jessica! :shock:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
Pepper Doyle wrote:Perhaps he's taking a vacation. And just wants to be mysterious about it. He probably does have a real job, life, etc. Maybe he's getting married!

-Cowboy
Agggh! :mad: :insane:
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

NatetheGreat wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

-Cowboy
Don't believe him, or you'll go insane. :shame:
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

WINDSHEAR wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

-Cowboy
Too late, he already is. ;)

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

-Cowboy

-Cowboy
CoT, you are so evil. :(

;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

WINDSHEAR wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

-Cowboy

-Cowboy
CoT, you are so evil. :(

;)

I know. :badgrin:

-Cowboy

Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

has anyone thought of e-mailing him? did you notice that the soda fountian is updated nearly every day?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Andrea wrote:has anyone thought of e-mailing him? did you notice that the soda fountian is updated nearly every day?
He has to do something with all the time he isn't at the ToO. ;)

-Cowboy

Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Andrea wrote:has anyone thought of e-mailing him? did you notice that the soda fountian is updated nearly every day?
He has to do something with all the time he isn't at the ToO. ;)

-Cowboy
yah, it's called life. ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

1. Shadowpar never appeared in the mayoral staff button, nor was he ever on the census.

2. I believe he is just taking a small break from the ToO and as far as I know, no he is not getting married

3. His absnese also may have something to do with his role in the past story arc.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

JesusFreak777 wrote:1. Shadowpar never appeared in the mayoral staff button, nor was he ever on the census.

2. I believe he is just taking a small break from the ToO and as far as I know, no he is not getting married

3. His absnese also may have something to do with his role in the past story arc.
'

what was his role? what happend?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Andrea wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:1. Shadowpar never appeared in the mayoral staff button, nor was he ever on the census.

'

Shadowpaw's evil side was revealed. :( He disappeared, and evidence points to his being rather evil, and being the mastermind behind the theft of Dr. Blackgaard's DNA about a year ago, as well as other nefarious deeds. However, I still have confidence that he is redeemable. ;)

Shadowpaw was never on the census, but his name did previously appear on the list of people on within the last 24 hours with Trent and Frank's, and it hasn't been there for a long time. He might just be hidden, though.

Are you sure that Shadowpaw isn't getting married? :- Oh, that's right, we didn't tell anybody. Never mind. O:)
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

Catspaw wrote:
Andrea wrote:

'

Shadowpaw's evil side was revealed. :( He disappeared, and evidence points to his being rather evil, and being the mastermind behind the theft of Dr. Blackgaard's DNA about a year ago, as well as other nefarious deeds. However, I still have confidence that he is redeemable. ;)

Shadowpaw was never on the census, but his name did previously appear on the list of people on within the last 24 hours with Trent and Frank's, and it hasn't been there for a long time. He might just be hidden, though.

Are you sure that Shadowpaw isn't getting married? :- Oh, that's right, we didn't tell anybody. Never mind. O:)
trying to plant misinformation, now, are we? :shame:

;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

WINDSHEAR wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Andrea wrote:

'

;)
It's sprouting. :(

-Cowboy

WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Andrea wrote:

'

;)
It's sprouting. :(

-Cowboy
*kills it* :x
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

I really resent that... awful statement. :noway:

Anyway, I think the Paw is following in his mentor's footsteps... Xhan, of course! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

I really resent that... awful statement. :noway:

Anyway, I think the Paw is following in his mentor's footsteps... Xhan, of course! \:D/
Yayness! \:D/ *waits for Shadowpaw to come back, change all the boards around, make it look like all the topics are twice as long, and then leave forever* \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay! I can't wait! \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Who is this Xhan of whom you speak. The great alien in the sky?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

the great Chinese warrior that came out of a hole in the ground :noway: