The Admin & Mod Doll Gallery

Term I, II, III, & IV dolls available!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

By now, many of you will be aware of the new shop to which Cowboy alluded in this thread. Contrary to what recent conspiracy theorists have been saying, it has nothing to do with Glossman. :noway: And no, I'm not trying to sell fake moon rocks. (Although if anyone is interested, they're now on sale at the Black Market for only $750! ;)) Anyway, "Trank's Mystery Shop" has actually been one of the smaller sub-items in the Trank platform. We really wanted to save one of the better shop additions for the end. So without further ado, I am excited to present to you...

What better way to commemorate all the admins and moderators we've had over the past four terms than to have dolls for each and everyone one of them? :D For the next three weeks, I will be unveiling a new set for a combined total of four sets. Many thanks to Eugene Kendall for producing these brilliant works of fabric. ;) Please note that these will be limited edition dolls (no restocking), and therefore, there will only be fifteen of each. Be sure to snatch them up before they're all gone! :mad:

Included in the Term I set:

AIO PSYCHE
Bmuntz
Catspaw
Dr. Watson
Elf of Rivendell
Eugene Blackgaard
JesusFreak777
Mellow
Monday
The Top Crusader
Trent DeWhite

Normally, each doll would sell for $5000. However, on each release date, I will be offering a discount on all mod and admin dolls! Today, from now until 11:59pm ET, you will be reimbursed with $1000 for each doll you buy. :D

Enjoy! \:D/
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

$5000...thats alot...-_-; I bought a Top doll though...>_>
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

That would send all my money up in smoke. :anxious: :anxious:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Eugene Kendall wrote:$5000...thats alot...-_-;
That's what everyone originally said about the High School Equivalence. ;)

No, really, I know the price is somewhat steep at the moment. However, it won't seem as high a few months from now. Also, if members are really interested in obtaining an entire set, it'll give them something to strive towards. Finally, because they are limited edition dolls, they can also be used as prizes for future contests. :-$
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:$5000...thats alot...-_-;
That's what everyone originally said about the High School Equivalence. ;)

No, really, I know the price is somewhat steep at the moment. However, it won't seem as high a few months from now. Also, if members are really interested in obtaining an entire set, it'll give them something to strive towards. Finally, because they are limited edition dolls, they can also be used as prizes for future contests. :-$
Yeah when they go off the market the price will jump. I bought some Moon Rocks too w00t!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Plus, and today only, they're basically on sale for $4000. \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Plus, and today only, they're basically on sale for $4000. \:D/
Then why didnt you just put them on sale for 4K? -_-;
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Because I'm not staying up until 11:59 tonight. :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How cool! \:D/ I love them all! And Frank, I'm pretty sure that you wrote my doll's description - thanks for making me sound so nice! :hug:

I really enjoyed reading through all the descriptions - they're so fun! \:D/

I would love to own them all, but that seems a tad expensive, so I might just buy myself. :- Might as well go for the best right away O:)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:How cool! \:D/ I love them all! And Frank, I'm pretty sure that you wrote my doll's description - thanks for making me sound so nice! :hug:
Frank wrote all the descriptions. :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:How cool! \:D/ I love them all! And Frank, I'm pretty sure that you wrote my doll's description - thanks for making me sound so nice! :hug:
Frank wrote all the descriptions. :D
Well, she did a wonderful job! \:D/ I knew from the sound of some of them that she must have written them, but I wasn't sure about all of them.

*is the proud owner of a Catspaw doll* \:D/
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Yes, what slendiferous and entertaining descriptions they are! Brilliant idea Trank! =D>

*Is now the proud owner of a JesusFreak777 doll*
Not dead yet.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

is the reimbursement automatic? I just bought 7 dolls so I wanted to make sure I was reimbursed. ;)

Certainly a wonderful idea! \:D/

Among them were:
Elf of Rivendell Doll
Catspaw Doll
Trent DeWhite Doll
and the Mellow Doll \:D/
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

WINDSHEAR wrote:is the reimbursement automatic? I just bought 7 dolls so I wanted to make sure I was reimbursed. ;)
All you need to do is post that you purchased a doll or dolls here and I'll send you the reimbursement as soon as I can. :)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Charming! Remind me of the olden times. :D
Allthough the costume descriptions don't match the looks. ;)

Watson is said to be dressed in simple detective garb. He looks like a Sailor Moon girl to me. \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I got my reimbursement, so I can vouch for Trent's honesty and promptness in the manner! \:D/

Enjoy the Catspaw doll, Windshear! \:D/
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Trent how long will they last? I mean in the shop...

Meaning the dolls. :D
Last edited by Danadelfos on Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sir Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Watson is said to be dressed in simple detective garb. He looks like a Sailor Moon girl to me. \:D/
Those are probably his workout clothes. :noway:
danadelfos wrote:Trent how long will they last?
The dolls or the discount?
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Maybe the original doll sets should go on sale. ;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

danadelfos, shops don't get removed. :)
Sir Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Maybe the original doll sets should go on sale. ;)
Which "original" dolls? The Term I set? They're already $1000 off! \:D/
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.