Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Trivia Questions and Answers
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 pm 
Sonbeam
Sonbeam
God is the Light in my dark. <3

Cash: 698.77
Bank: 0.00
And here is the long list, note that some of the ones I posted up I realized later were out of date/hadn't been updated so I had to not count them.
#1. Who said: “Hey, you believe what you believe, and I believe what I believe, and what do you believe?! No one knows what to believe… Believe it or not.”

Answer: Murray, The Great Map Maker

#2. What is Connie Kendall’s dog’s name?

Answer: Kitty

#3. What is the original air date of the very first episode, “Whit’s Flop?” Clue: This episode started it all for AIO. (your answer must include month and year. If you can name the day of the month as well, you get a extra $2 of ToO money.)

Answer: November 21, 1987

#4. What was the name of Mandy’s fish in the episode Sunset Bowlawater?

Answer: Crackers

#5. Who said: “You must have a very small pea for a brain! Maybe even just half a pea!”

Answer: Rodney Rathbone

#6. What is the very first volume of AIO called?

Answer: The Adventure Begins

#7. What is the name of Mandy’s cat?

Answer: Fluffy Face

#8. What is Rodney Rathbone’s middle initial?

Answer: Rodney P. Rathbone

#9. What was Donna Barclay’s dog named before she decided to call him Normal?

Answer: Harry

#10. How many times did Bernard Walton go into the Imagination Station?

Answer: one time

#11. What is the character of Mr. Whittaker’s favorite TV show?

Answer: Andy Griffith

#12. In what episode did Wooton Bassett first appear?

Answer: Welcoming Wooton

#13. How old is Eugene? (Calculating from when he got separated from his dad)

Answer: 27 years old

#14. What episode of AIO did Aria Curzon (the actor who plays Mandy) first appear?

Answer: Clara

#15. What day did Eugene return to Odyssey?

Answer: April 2, 2005

#16. In the episode First Hand Experience, what was the name of the city Eugene pointed to? Clue: it’s in California.

Answer: Bakers Field

#17. What is the similarity between Connie’s dad’s girlfriends?

Answer: They are all named after months

#18. Name a famous story with a character named Arthur Dent in it? (Like the Arthur Dent in Odyssey) If you get this one right, you’ll win $10 of ToO money.

Answer: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

#19. What is Mitch’s job at Novacom?

Answer: Public Relations (P.R.)

#20. Who owns Novacom?

Answer: Andromeda Inc.

#21. How many times did Eugene go into the Imagination Station?

Answer: 7-8 times, don’t really know…

#22. Who’s the bad guy in PowerBoy?

Answer: Dr. Icabodia

#23. What is the most asked for ice-cream at Whit’s End?

Answer: Raspberry-Ripple

#24. What food item fell in Connie’s lap while on a date with Mitch?

Answer: A meatball

#25. What is Jared’s favorite video game?

Answer: Gloobers

#26. What book opens the secret passageway to PowerBoy’s secret layer?

Answer: The Exhaustive Guide to Turnips

#27. Who Said: “Tell your wookie to back off!”

Answer: Rodney Rathbone

#28. When Whit’s wife first met him, what did she want him to call her?

Answer: Guinevere

#29. Who is Grady’s favorite Character in PowerBoy?

Answer: Beth the Barbarian

#30. What color does Connie hate the most?

Answer: Yellow

#31. What was the name of Mitch’s girlfriend who died in a car-accident?

Answer: Justine

#32. In the episode The Case of the Secret Room parts 1&2, what was Tom Riley’s great-niece’s name?

Answer: Jami

#33. What was Mitch’s job before he came to Odyssey?

Answer: Galaxy Commutations

#34. How many boyfriends has Connie had?

Answer: Two

#35. What is Donna Barclay’s Cat’s name?

Answer: Ferguson

#36. How does Wooton Bassett like his banana-split at Whit’s End?

Answer: Extra nuts and substitute lickerish-whips for the bananas

#35. What was Mr. Washington’s job before he started working at Whit’s End?

Answer: A toymaker

#36. Who said: “Well, it’s been my experience, that experience for the sake of experience usually isn’t a very good experience at all.”

Answer: Bernard Walton

#37. What is Tom Riley’s second wife’s name?

Answer: Agnes

#38. Who said: “Some men get married in them, some men get berried in them, some men get married and berried in them. Sometimes it seems like on the same day.”
(You can name the episode or the actual person who said it. But if you just name the episode you will only get $3 instead of $5.)

Answer: Mr. Moskovitts - episode 112 (Curious, isn’t it?) album 8

#39. Who said: “Are you kidding?! Of course you do! I mean look at ‘em, there’re dirtier than a kitten in a mud puddle.”

#40. What was the name of Jack Allen’s first wife?

Answer: Emily

#41. How many times did Connie Kendall go into the Imagination Station?

Answer: Three times

#42. Who plays the character of Alex Jefferson?

Answer: Travis Tedford

#43. What other character does Janet Waldo play in AIO besides Joanne Allen?

Answer: Maureen Hodges

#44.What is Kathy Weiringa's (spelling ?) married name?

Answer: Buchanon

#45. Which character on Odyssey wrote this poem?: Clop, clop, clop, the horse won’t stop. And there was a truck, oh no, poor duck! The duck is now flat, I hate that!

Answer: Bethany Shepard

#46. In what episode did Liz Horton first appear?

Answer: Not-So-Trivial Pursuits

#47.What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "My Fair Bernard?"

Answer: Rosencranz Guildenstern (spelling ?)

#48. In what episode did Aubrey Shepard first appear?

Answer: Opening Day

#49. Who said: “In fact, I love Bible-bowls! If a Bible-bowls were a man, I’d marry him!… Uh, did I say that out loud?”

Answer: Mandy

#50. What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "A Class Reenactment?"

Answer: Duncan Banquo

#51. Who said: “The most important thing is the people in my life. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pound my toad of a little sister.”

Answer: Aubrey Shepard

#52. Who said: “B-TV’s gonna be slicker then a grease pole with, um, uh, grease all over it!

#53. Who said: “Six bucks… I wouldn’t wash a car for six bucks. I wouldn’t wash my face for six bucks!”

Answer: Butch or Bryan (episode is called “Easy Money”)

#54. Who said: “I’ve made a list of tan things to save money for us, since we are going to be poor.
Number one. I will eat, drink, and take baths, only when necessary.
Number two. I will make my own clothes out of locusts and wild honey. Just like John the Baptist!
Three. No more electricity. From now on I live just like the pioneers did, with just a harmonica and a flashlight.”….

Answer: Bethany Shepard

#55. In the episode “Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips” where did Connie say she got her yellow sweater from? (You may listen to the episode.)

Answer: Her aunt Edna

#56. How old was Connie Kendall when she first came to Odyssey?

Answer: 15 years-old

#57. Who said: “Butch, I’m hurt. You’ve been ignoring me after all we’ve been through, it’s been what? Two years? You never call, you never write. That cold shoulder you’re givin’ me is about to freeze the tears on my face.” (The episode is in volume 26: “Back On the Air”)

Answer: Mac

#58. What is Butch’s (full) real name?

Answer: Bryan Evens

#59. Who said: "Uhh... no, no not really. See, I never got any toys when I was a kid because… uhh… well just because."

Answer: Wooton Bassett

#60. Who said: “British? Hey, I’m not British. Do I sound British to you? I don’t even like English muffins.”

Answer: Curt Stevens

#61. Who said: “Yeah, and it’s so ridiculous too. I mean, There are lots of old people at church, look at you.”

Answer: Connie Kendall

#62. Who was Jared DeWhite talking about when he said, “Man, that’s one tough little girl.”
Answer: Liz Horton

#63. Who said: “I want to make her [Odyssey] a gentler kinder Odyssey. The kind of kinder Odyssey that only my kinder kind of kind guy can bring about. Kinda.”

Answer: Bart Rathbone

#64. In the episode “Mandy’s Debut,” What is the name of the amusement park Connie wants to go to?

Answer: Mega World

#65. Who said: “What hit me here? Someone get the number of that truck!”

Answer: Doris Rathbone

#66. Who plays Scrub?

Answer: Landon Arnold

#67. Who said: “Don’t worry about it. It’s just nice to know that there are strong handsome young men around to help out ladies in distress.”

Answer: Doris Rathbone

#68. Who said: “If God could part the red sea, couldn’t He have done the same thing with red tape?”

Answer: Tom Riley

#69. Who said: “You otta see this baby, I mean it’s so white you could turn it on it’s side and use it to ski on! More doors then a bus station locker room. And so long you could- it would have to be double jointed just to turn the corner!

#70. Who said: “Oh, now, now, don’t cry. I can’t stand it when a woman cries, all that blubbering and mascara runnin’ down all over the place.”

Answer: Mr. Fishbine

#71. Who said: “I start with a pencil and a blank piece of paper….- And I end with a pencil and a black piece of paper.”

Answer: Connie Kendal

#72. What color are Katrina’s eyes

Answer: Gray

#73. Who said: “Oh, something like me, exotic with a touch of mystery . . . Got any vanilla?”

#74. In the episode “Share and Share Alike” name the three characters actress Katie Leigh played. (You may listen to the episode.)

Answer: Connie Kendall, Cynthia, Trudy, and “mother” (in the third story)

#75. Who said: “Hmm, yes, yes- no, no, well it’s hard to tell with all this, uhh, ice cream.”

Answer: Jack Allen

#76. Who said: “And You! You out there in radio land, sitting there in your ivory towers. How many spaghetti strainers do you have?! Two?! Three?! Four even?! Let me ask you this, how many of you have more spaghetti strainers than you even have packages of spaghetti?!”

Answer: Everett Neilson

#77. What is the table number Eugene and Katrina usually sit at in Hal’s Diner? (You may find the answer in “A Little Credit Please”)

Answer: Table 37

#78. Who said: “Would you like me to strike you [NAME]?! Because I’m–” [Someone interrupts] I don’t want to say the other person’s name, because it will give the answer away.

#79. Name three metaphors that have a biblical meaning they used in The Great Wishy Woz parts 1-2?

Answer: The fisherman- God, The wee skinny gate- the straight and narrow path, and the Great Wishy Woz- Satan trying to be like God. (Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: )

#80. Who said: “But then, when tomorrow is today, today’s yesterday will be yesterday’s today, and the windows still won’t be done.”

#81. Who is the voice of Monica Stone?

Answer: Melissa Disney

#82. How many people in Odyssey went dumpster-diving? (Along with how many people, you must too give me the names of those people.)
Answer: Five; Connie, Doris, Liz, Robyn, and Rodney.

#83. Who in Odyssey used to own a toy company?

Answer: Ed Washington

#84. How much does Eugene weigh?

Answer: 117 lbs.

#85. In which episode do you first hear the second version of the Odyssey theme?

Answer: First Love

SnC Forever. Miss you still.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Trivia Questions and Answers
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm 
The Council must persist
GO TEAM 1!!!

Cash: 296.14
Bank: 1,300.00
Blog: View Blog (5)
The Kings Daughter wrote:
#10. How many times did Bernard Walton go into the Imagination Station?

Answer: one time

#11. What is the character of Mr. Whittaker’s favorite TV show?

Answer: Andy Griffith

#13. How old is Eugene? (Calculating from when he got separated from his dad)

Answer: 27 years old

#15. What day did Eugene return to Odyssey?

Answer: April 2, 2005

#17. What is the similarity between Connie’s dad’s girlfriends?

Answer: They are all named after months

#21. How many times did Eugene go into the Imagination Station?

Answer: 7-8 times, don’t really know…

#41. How many times did Connie Kendall go into the Imagination Station?

Answer: Three times

#56. How old was Connie Kendall when she first came to Odyssey?

Answer: 15 years-old

#74. In the episode “Share and Share Alike” name the three characters actress Katie Leigh played. (You may listen to the episode.)

Answer: Connie Kendall, Cynthia, Trudy, and “mother” (in the third story)

Corrections:

10. Bernard has gone in at least 4 times; 2 of those times on adventures. He got in in "A Most Intriguing Question" with Connie when they checked what program was running. He got in to use the Memory-Upload Program to help Eugene in "A Most Surprising Answer." He went with Marvin in "Bernard and Jeremiah". He went in with Connie, Whit, Curt, Jack, and Jimmy in "The Triangled Web, Part 2".

11. The character's name is Andy Taylor, the actor's name is Andy Griffith.

13. If you calculate from when Eugene was separated from his Dad ("from" meaning that that's where you count from to the present), then he was 27 in 2005, and is 33 now, in 2011.

15. "A Most Intriguing Question" aired on April 2nd, but Eugene returned to Odyssey 5 days before. (Whit said that he had been back for a week, and that was 2 days after the episode began. 2-7= -5 days

17. Bill's first girlfriend's name was Lindsey. As Connie and Bill said "Why do you only fall in love with women named after months?" "I was in love with Lindsey. I marry women named after months." That's the commonality with his WIVES, not his GIRLFRIENDS.

21. I counted 11 times he went in, in our answer thread.

41. I counted 7 times, in our answer thread.

56. She was 16 (Connie Goes to Town)

74. Trudy sounds nothing like Katie Leigh. According to AIOWiki, Maureen Davis played Trudy.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 4:07 pm --

Oh yeah, and Eugene and Katrina's restaurant wasn't Hal's Diner.

Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm 
The Council is GREAT!
Vote King Regis!

Cash: 108.92
^ Dude! you're a beast! 8-) How you know all that stuff off the top of your head- totally sick!

If only there was a girl who knew Odyssey like that. *sigh* ;)

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:19 pm 
I love the ToO!
So, so glad my sister is back!!

Cash: 371.94
I know!! (about the first part ;) )And yeah, he was on my team!! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 pm 
The Council must persist
GO TEAM 1!!!

Cash: 296.14
Bank: 1,300.00
Blog: View Blog (5)
King Butter Turtle wrote:
^ Dude! you're a beast! 8-) How you know all that stuff off the top of your head- totally sick!

If only there was a girl who knew Odyssey like that. *sigh* ;)

Thanks... I think :anxious: My little sister knows AIO about as well as I do. She's the one who remembered Bernard going in in Eugene Returns... don't get any ideas though. I loved getting to stretch my AIO memory cells, I haven't done a trivia contest this awesome since the Ultimate Odyssey IQ Trivia Challenge! Now that was awesome! Of course, that one you got to look stuff up. And I came in 3rd for that. But this was awesome, I had so much fun doing it!

Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent

Offline Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 5 posts ]