Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Fifth Day of AIO Trivia
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 pm 
Sonbeam
Sonbeam
God is the Light in my dark. <3

Cash: 698.77
Bank: 0.00
Wow, it's the last day already! \:D/ Here are the questions:

#61. Who said: “Yeah, and it’s so ridiculous too. I mean, There are lots of old people at church, look at you.”

#62. Who was Jared DeWhite talking about when he said, “Man, that’s one tough little girl.”

#63. Who said: “I want to make her [Odyssey] a gentler kinder Odyssey. The kind of kinder Odyssey that only my kinder kind of kind guy can bring about. Kinda.”

#64. In the episode “Mandy’s Debut,” What is the name of the amusement park Connie wants to go to?

#65. Who said: “What hit me here? Someone get the number of that truck!”

#66. Who plays Scrub?

#67. Who said: “Don’t worry about it. It’s just nice to know that there are strong handsome young men around to help out ladies in distress.”

#68. Who said: “If God could part the red sea, couldn’t He have done the same thing with red tape?”

#69. Who said: “You otta see this baby, I mean it’s so white you could turn it on it’s side and use it to ski on! More doors then a bus station locker room. And so long you could- it would have to be double jointed just to turn the corner!

#70. Who said: “Oh, now, now, don’t cry. I can’t stand it when a woman cries, all that blubbering and mascara runnin’ down all over the place.”

#71. Who said: “I start with a pencil and a blank piece of paper….- And I end with a pencil and a black piece of paper.”

#72. What color are Katrina’s eyes

#73. Who said: “Oh, something like me, exotic with a touch of mystery . . . Got any vanilla?”

#74. In the episode “Share and Share Alike” name the three characters actress Katie Leigh played. (You may listen to the episode.)

#75. Who said: “Hmm, yes, yes- no, no, well it’s hard to tell with all this, uhh, ice cream.”

And here's a bonus question that counts for 2 points!
#80. Who said: “But then, when tomorrow is today, today’s yesterday will be yesterday’s today, and the windows still won’t be done.”

Have fun with the last day! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fifth Day of AIO Trivia
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:03 pm 
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin
And... Loving it!

Cash: 4.00
Bank: 565.64
#80. Who said: “But then, when tomorrow is today, today’s yesterday will be yesterday’s today, and the windows still won’t be done.” Bernard

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Fifth Day of AIO Trivia
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm 
I love the \:D/ smiley
Hi-ho!

Highscores: 1

Cash: 138.68
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (5)
#61 Connie
#62 Mandy?
#63 Bart Rathbone
#64 Mega World
#65 Doris Rathbone
#66 Landon Arnold
#67 Doris Rathbone
#69 Bernard Walton
#70 Mr. Fishbine
#71 Connie
#73 Bernard Walton
#80 Connie

Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother

Offline Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 3 posts ]