[ 6 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Odyssey Owl - Now Hiring!
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 pm 
Springer from Odyssey
misses "Spam-Happy Spammonger!"

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 0.00
The nature of the ToO is that most folks move on after being here for a while. Because of this, there are very few people still around from Johnny's orginal "Odysey Owl" crew. :( I would love to publish another edition, but the problem is that no existing members are interested or still here.

I collaborated with Catspaw, and she allowed me to take over the Odyssey Owl faction. Right now all of the old users have been cleared out and I'll now be hiring new workers. \:D/

(I'm sorry if you were in there and still wanted to be part of the staff, but the newspaper will be more successful if we have a new start. However, please feel free to sign up for the next team. :))

~~

If you would like to hold a position on the new "Odyssey Owl" staff, simply fill out the form below and post it here. I'll probably take about 3-5 writers, one interviewer, and one proofreader, and may be an artist. You will be paid for your work, to the best of my ability.

~~

Code:
[b]Name[/b]

[b]What type of news are you interested in writing for? (If applicable to job.)[/b]

[b]Qualifications/what makes you deserve your position?[/b]

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Odyssey Owl - Now Hiring!
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm 
Isaiah 6

Cash: 147.87
Bank: 1,649.48
Ric

Humorous!(Whatever you want.)

I wrote a newsletter once and sent it out to some relatives. They enjoyed it. I write an occasional story now and then.

Last edited by ric on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm 
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!
Derp

Cash: -29.32
Blog: View Blog (3)
What do you do?

much voting
such election
wow.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:00 pm 
Springer from Odyssey
misses "Spam-Happy Spammonger!"

Yanny wrote:
What do you do?

We're like a newspaper here on the ToO. We conduct interviews and write about the latest news. Click here to read our most recent issue. \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm 
Always happy
Always happy
Ready for the Journey Ahead.

Cash: 285.13
Blog: View Blog (7)
Name: Connie K.

What type of news are you interested in writing for? (If applicable to job.): I would love to be an interviewer!

Qualifications/what makes you deserve your position? Well, for one thing, in real life, my friends and I have a small newspaper for a club of ours. I have interviewed several people for that and love it! Also, I have good expierence talking, discussing and interviewing people from just being so talkitive and social. Interviewing is something I have always loved and wanted to do!

I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!

Offline Profile  

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm 
Quiet Strength
is Kaida's friend.

Bank: 19,753.51
Name: snubs (or Rose Wilyn)

What type of news are you interested in writing for? (If applicable to job.): Well, I actually don't have much time to be on here all that much, so I don't think I could help in terms of writing (unless I had a good chunk of time). And if I was giving a writing part I would be best in writing advertisements and maybe interviewing people. I could proofread stuff, but again I would need time. I really just came to say that I could probably do any graphic designing you may have. "Probably" meaning, it depends on what you would like. *Again though, I would need some days in advance considering my lack of time.

Qualifications/what makes you deserve your position?: When it comes to writing I don't really have anything to show for it, but I did write our platform when EMBEE and I ran for Mayor and CoP. I also write some poetry, I can't say it's the best though. Here is a link to my blog if you would like to look over my other writing: http://rosewilyn.wordpress.com/ and if you haven't read our platform I can send you that if you want. But aside from the writing I believe I am very qualified to do graphics (you can check out my shop to have a look for yourself). I also made the header in my blog and in my sister's blog >> http://directorsdirge.blogspot.com/ .

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 6 posts ]