[ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post Post subject: The Odyssey Times: Edition 13!
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:04 am 
Little Old Bird Woman
Trank forever. :)

Cash: 12.00
A hush falls over the crowd as Frank steps up to the microphone…

Welcome all of my friends and family. After two long weeks of waiting, it is finally finished! After hours and long nights of sweat and toil, my workers have finally completed a masterpiece unlike no other! Please appreciate their writings, as do I. *turns quickly aside and cracks her whip at Chandler, who quickly scurries back into the cage filled with all the other OT writers*

The time has come! After such long last I present all the good citizens of the ToO, with:

Frank reaches out and pulls a velveteen cover off of a large marble platform with a EB-like flourish. Mist pours out and a huge stack of freshly printed newspapers slowly rises into view.

The 13th Edition of the Odyssey Times!

:wave: *fanfare, confetti and disco music* :hippy:

Well, what are you doing standing there, my pretties? Read away! :D

---------------------------------------
The Apprentice: Entries Accepted! Haha! Yes!
Image written by that sweet little girl, AIOFan11. :D

During the last two weeks we have received five entries:

Hekebar, Eugene Kendall, Kenric, Elf of Rivendell, and Forever_Faithful!

And we are excited the people mentioned below are now apart of the Apprentice: Becoming an Odyssey Times Writer! They will go on for about 2-4 weeks more of this contest competing to be the newest Times writer! There will be two winners. The second place winner will receive what you could call a "Part time job!" Every once in awhile we will PM him/her and ask them to write an article, etc. The first place winner will be entered into the Odyssey Times forum (where we work on the articles) and a "Full time job" on the Odyssey Times! Also, we will most likely call on one of the members who did not win either of the jobs above every couple months to write an article. So if you didn't win you still can be a guest writer!

Highlight to read the ones who have been entered

Every single member who entered got in! Hekebar, Eugene Kendall, Kenric, Elf of Rivendell, and Forever_Faithful!

Congratulations! We will open the Odyssey Times Forum to the above candidates very soon! And then get started on the first assignment!

-------------------------
Question & Answer
Image written by Lucy Pevensie! (Another cute ToO girl! We have soo many of them! Hugs all around! :hug:)

NEWS: In this issue, if you send an answer in, you can automatically earn $10! :D

Welcome to the second "Question and Answer" section in the Odyssey Times!! In every issue, I (Lucy Pevensie) will be posting a very thought provoking (;)) question for all of you to ponder upon. Please send all your conclusions and answers to the question to me through private messaging, and I will put them all up in the next edition of the Times. If you'd rather not have your answers and opinions publicly displayed on the next issue of the Times, please say so in your private message.

There are a few rules to this, so please take some time to read them through: :)
Rules:

1. Any inappropriate etc. responses will be immediately trashed and, depending on how bad it is, will be reported to an administrator/moderator.
2. Please explain your views in a Christianlike manner.
3. No mudslinging- although this probably isn't possible to do in a private message where you can't see other people's opinions, I'd just like to make this clear- if you see an opinion you don't like that somebody has posted, please do not start bombarding them. Instead, please speak to them through private messaging, in a loving Christian way (saying something like "YOU'RE WRONG you're SOOOO WRONG!!!" doesn't really help ;) ).
4. Please don't spam- For example, please don't send private messages to me saying only "I think that's wrong hahahahahahaaaaa".

I will be posting the intro and rules on every issue along with the question so that those who haven't seen this before can participate knowing the rules and everything when the next issue comes up. :)

Anyway, onto the question. :)

Quote:
Is there any change you hope to see here in the ToO/outside of ToO? If so, what is it?

Please send all your answers to Lucy Pevensie. :)

~*Answers from our readers for the last issue*~

What event this year on the ToO are you most eagerly waiting for?

The ToO 1st Anniversary, it will have been a year and we can go back and look upon all the events that has happened in the past year, all the people weve met all the events and random surpirses weve had, and just to celebrate that we are the biggest AIO fan base on the web!

-Eon Spitfire EK V2

Please send your answers and conclusions, we love hearing from you!!

--------------------------
A Joke for You!
Image submitted by Carrots! (We love posting jokes! \:D/ )

Can’t eat beef…. Mad cow
Can’t eat chicken…. bird flu
Can’t eat eggs…. Salmonella
Can’t eat pork…. Fears that bird flu will infect piggies
Can’t eat fish… heavy metals in the water has poisoned their meat

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!
Chocolate is a vegetable
Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans.
Bean = vegetable
Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar BEETS
Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category.
Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.
To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk,
which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food.
Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count.

Remember - - - “STRESSED” spelled backward is “DESSERTS”

-----------------
The Best Season Yet?
Image written by Chandy darling! What would we ever do without her? :inlove:

The new Odyssey season is already here! I am so excited! In the weeks leading up to this one we've been speculating about what's going to happen. So here's what we've been saying. Warning: Each of the first five shows contains at least minor spoilers.

Champ of the Camp *major spoilers*
I've already heard this show and most of you probably have too. If you haven't, you don't want to miss it!
In her retelling of a childhood experience, Connie goes to camp (haha) in Northern California. We aren't told how old she is but I'm guessing 10 or 12. While there she learns her parents have signed divorce papers. Trying to forget her problems, she and her friends get involved in a prank war with the boys' camp. In the end, her arch-enemy discovers what's going on with her parents and compassionately calls off the pranks. We think the story's pretty much done but one more surprising twist awaits!
The purpose of this story is for Connie's new book--the one we heard she was going to write at the end of "Tales of a Small-Town Thug." We are also promised that more upcoming shows will be on the subject. Could it be possible that every show this season is a story recorded by Connie? That would be reminiscent of album #12 "It All Started When..." where Whit is narrating most of the shows as though he's writing them down.

Dead Ends *minor spoilers*
According to a spoiler, this show is about Eugene's search for his dad. Since "Prisoners of Fear" made it evident that this story would be revisited, it comes as little surprise. From the title, we can guess that Eugene doesn't meet with much success. In an interview some time back, Nathan Hoobler said that Jason would finally make a return to the show in spring to be part of a storyline begun in the fall. Fan speculation is that this is it--Jason is helping Eugene search for his dad. We haven't heard from Katrina lately so we'll see if she returns in this show.

The Poor Rich Guy *minor spoilers*
Since this show is written by Torry Martin, there doesn't seem to be much disagreement that this show is about Wooton. Could this possibly be Connie's writing about Wooton for her story? As of right now, she has no idea that Wooton is rich so things would have to come out first. We know Wooton's been developing a close relationship with Grady and that Grady is a huge fan of Powerboy. Several people believe, then, that if Wooton's secret of being Powerboy's creator comes out, Grady will be the one to discover it. Maybe that will happen in this show and Grady might also discover that Wooton is a lot better off than he thought. In any case, the title itself seems to point to the idea that someone finds out, though it is possible that the show is just told from Wooton's perspective and no one else is the wiser.

A Cheater Cheated *major spoilers*
One spoiler already revealed here talks about a raging talk show host. Everyone's immediate guess is Brian Dern. How he fits into this show is unclear because this month's Odyssey blog reveals more about the show. Bart Rathbone gets an internship at Whit's End to learn about customer service!
"I was surprised to find Bart Rathbone behind the counter."
" ‘ What are you doing here?' I asked."
" ‘I'm happily serving you,' he sneered sarcastically, ‘the precious, perfect customer.' "
"I plunked down my money and asked for my usual--a chocolate shake. Thirty minutes later, Mr. Rathbone set down a runny strawberry shake. Melted pink goo dribbled down the sides of the glass onto my money. I explained that I hadn't ordered a strawberry shake."
" ‘We're outta chocolate,' Mr. Rathbone said, stepping in front of a full gallon of chocolate syrup."
Since the blog is written by Alex that scene shouldn't be in the show but it gives us a clue about what might happen!

Bringing up Dads *minor spoilers*
According to the spoiler, this show is about Tamika Washington and her dad working through something as part of Tamika's growing up process. It brings to mind shows like "The Barclay Ski Vacation," "Coming of Age," and "Modesty is the Best Policy." There hasn't been as much speculation on this one, more of a wait-and-see-what-the-issue-is attitude. Will it have something to do with her dad's job? Something to do with her interest in a singing career? Only time will tell.

Broken-Armed and Dangerous
There's been a lot of talk about "something big" that's going on in Mandy's life. We've talked about all kinds of possibilities, ranging from depression to pregnancy to her parents' divorce to an eating disorder to disease to her love for Trent. The issue was first brought up in "Tales of a Small-Town Thug" when Mandy didn't really want to participate in a school project and claimed she was busy or tired. She wasn't acting like herself until Liz confronted her, then she joined in. However, we are assured that is not the end of it--something more is going to happen. Will it be in this show? Maybe, maybe not. The previous four shows of this season don't seem to have any room for the story and this show is written by Kathy Buchanan who is seems likely to write a show about Mandy. On the other hand, Mandy probably wasn't sensing the impending doom of a broken arm so this episode might be entirely unrelated. Since I don't have any other information for it, it provides a great opportunity to talk about Mandy!

The Impossible
A promising title for the end of this short season. Will it be a "big" show like they often do to end the season? That's not sure because it may not be long before more shows air so this one may end up being more of a "mid-season" show in the end. Could this once again be revisiting the storyline of Eugene's dad? Since this story was written by John Fornof, some people may have their doubts. If not, maybe this is the story about Mandy. Maybe here we hear the reason for her unusual behavior. None of the speculation about what that is, with the exception of a crush on Trent, has been positive. Could she feel like "the impossible" is happening? Or maybe we'll just have to wait longer to hear from her.

-----------------------
Need a good brain shrivel? Here's a nice puzzle for ya!
Image provided by the one and only Dr. Watson! :anxious:

Szdhh rxpdh big skhisn-rhthi nhbdr byp, pad cbszhdr vdpayzs cpdsz pi szqr ibsqpi b ihk xpisquihis.
Let's see ya solve that one! I don't know exactly what sort of prize you'll get...but I'm sure it'll be good! \:D/

---------------
Their First Weeks: What has JEC done to fulfill their platform?
Image written by Agent DeWhite. (Such a sweet little boy... :D )

Just a short couple weeks ago, we elected Jonathan and Evil Chick into office as new mayor and Chief of Police. They had a platform that interested many persons, but are they actually fulfilling it? I asked Jonathan about it, and was very happy to announce that a couple aspects had already been completed, and they are working on the others.

More specifically: they have already chosen moderators (Both Jonathan and Evil Chick are glad that’s done!), and Finneman’s Market was de-spammed a day or two after being elected.

Good news! The chat room should “be launched very soon.”

Also, they’ve had some more progress – and a slight change – as far as games. “Instead of hiring a 'games coordinator', we have just selected a brainstorming team (who will remain anonymous for the time being) to work with Trent, EC, and myself to come up with cool games and contests for O105. Hopefully we will have some available within the next week or two.”
And, “We are also glad to say it will be up and running soon.”

“Inflation”? In case you missed it, “I worded that poorly (as someone pointed out to me during the race); Inflation isn't really an issue. The issue I was referring to is that people have acquired a vast amount of money and want to do something with it.” Also, according to Jonathan, this should be one of the difficult tasks.

And the subpoints:
Interest rates won’t be raised. In fact, they are considering lowering them, but no decision has been made.
They are working on having more stuff to spend money on. Jonathan says, “This is something we just started to toy around with just in the last few days. Nothing's really been done yet, and we are hoping to get some things created within the next month. Right now though, it's not real high on the priority list.”
Taxes? It was a worthless idea back then, and “The idea is still worthless ;)

The user stock market hasn’t been started yet. But hopefully it will be going by next month.

Also new jobs, including those with multiple degrees, haven’t gotten past the drawing board. It’s definitely something to be executed, and hopefully will be within the next month.

Jonathan wanted to mention, “First, we want to fulfill a majority of our promises by the time our term is halfway done.

“Second, there are several things we are toying with that weren't on the platform. For one, we're looking at different styles. And we are going to probably make some changes to the smilies available (thanks to some mods who suggested this); some may be removed and some really cool ones will be added.”

You all may be interested: Jonathan still loves getting pm’s and I’m sure Evil Chick has similar feelings, so keep taking advantage of that, and let your voice be known.
“And lastly, we are having a lot of fun :)

-------------------------
The Blackgaard Mystery
Image written by Lucy Pevensie. \:D/

Hobbit was shocked.

“Yes, good citizens, upon the recent public feedback due to the current discovery of our vile deeds, we, the Blackgaard Clan, have decided to put ourselves on trial!” The voice boomed through the huge speakers of Finneman’s Market.

Impossible! Hobbit shuffled her feet as she listened to the announcement. Never in all of the Shire had she heard of such a thing! Putting themselves on trial! Dear, oh dear, what are they thinking? And of all things, announcing it in the market!! Actually, courts were hardly ever needed in the Shire in the first place. Maybe she should return for a very long vacation, just to avoid such nonsense.

Hobbit mumbled something about the peculiarity of the town while the voice droned on.

“…If we are found guilty, the public may throw one Blackgaard of their choice into jail for three days.”

WHAT?! Throwing one of their own into prison? What were they thinking?!

“Bail will be put up, as well as a judging system. Any member of the board may be called as a witness.”

Hobbit shook her head, trying to make sense of it all. A group of people putting themselves on trial… And volunteering to have one of their members thrown into jail if they were guilty. She’d never seen such a thing. Maybe she would stick around and see what happened…

And that, my friends, is how I ended up being part of the trial. Before I tell you the details of the trial, I will enhance your knowledge a bit more on the Blackgaards.

Who are they?

”Within the hallowed walls of the Mansion, the tall, dark figure of Eugene Blackgaard stood in a dimly lit room, the library on the fourth floor. Standing at the window, his cold eyes searched the night for something unseen. He remained unmoved from his stance as several figures silently slid into the room and took their places on the fine Victorian sofa, or armchairs.

At last, Eugene turned around to face his audience, that of the Blackgaard Clan. Present in the room, were his loyal companions and close associates Bmuntz, Jonathan, Catspaw, Rachael, Edwin, and Walter Shakespeare. Absent from the normal gathering were Dr. Watson… and Felicity Blackgaard…” [excerpt from The Search for Regis, one of the most major Blackgaard RPGs in Gower’s Field]

The Blackgaards have long been citizens of the Town of Odyssey. They are very active people, and at least one person in the Blackgaard clan has been elected as mayor/chief of police in every single mayoral election there has been in the history of the ToO. This leads many of us to believe that people of the Blackgaard clan must be highly respected people… But then, the question arises: Who are they?

This is a question many have wondered about. WHO ARE THEY?! You can never seem to find the answer: the Blackgaards are a people of mystery. My goal in this article is to show you a few things about the Blackgaards. I highly doubt anything will un-shroud the mystery about them, and I don’t really care to do so – all I’m doing here is explaining a few things about the Blackgaards.

Let’s start from the basics: The Blackgaards are a clan in the Town of Odyssey, who’s leader is supposedly Regis in all of their RPGs, but in the Town of Odyssey webboard, is being run by Eugene Blackgaard, our former Chief of Police. They are officially thought to be the “crime family” of the town. This is partly because of their close relation with the “evil mastermind” Regis who once came and “terrorized” the fair town. Occasionally, they find somebody who would be a nice addition to their clan, and invite them in – but very rarely.

But what and who exactly ARE the Blackgaards? Some people who are opposed to the Blackgaards may have their own opinions on this subject. For this article, I chose to hear what the clan says about themselves. Our current mayor, Jonathan, seemed like a good choice. Below, you can read my interview with him on what he thinks the Blackgaards are.

Jonathan wrote:

Me:What is the Blackgaard Clan about/What is the Blackgaard Clan?

Jonathan: The Blackgaard Clan is made up of Regis' most loyal confidants and supporters. While he's been away, we've kept things up on the home front.

Me:Who runs the Blackgaard clan?

Jonathan: Eugene Blackgaard, Regis' nephew currently runs the Clan in Regis' absence.

Me: Who ARE you guys?

Jonathan: The clan consists of Regis (who's currently away), Edwin, Walter Shakespeare, Eugene Blackgaard, Felecity Blackgaard, Rachael Blackgaard, Bmuntz, Catspaw, Elf of Rivendell, Captain Jack, Dr. Watson, and myself.

Me: Who is Regis to you?

Jonathan; Regis is our ultimate leader. He provided for many of us, and is a mentor to us.

*steps out of character*

Jonathan: ...speaking out of character for a moment: The Clan is made up of members that stumbled into it. Even before we had the ToO it was a reality, and each of us has a different story of how they came into it. The one thing we do have in common is that we came to it via role-playing. It really is a great group, and one that Regis would be proud of^_^

One thing I want to add that someone pointed out; Even though Eugene is our leader, we are still mostly self-goverened.[/quote]

That, my friends, is all we know about the Blackgaards. And possibly all we will ever know. But I’m sure, the Blackgaards are perfectly content with that. =)

The Trial

Moving on, here is the information on the trial. We’ll pick up from where we left off: after the announcement.

After EB informed all of the townspeople about the trial, judges, prosecutors, pages, and a bailiff were chosen. Here is a list of everybody:

Head Judge
Eugene Kendall

JUDGES
blipadouzi
Cowboy of Texas
Chandler

BAILIFF
Gimp

PAGES
Nate the Great
Frank
STRYPER

-----------------------------------

Prosecutors

Jennifer Doyle
Forever Faithful
Lucy Pevensie
danadelfos
Lady Simbelmynë

--------------------------------------------------
Defendants and Defense Attourneys

Eugene Blackgaard
Jonathan
Doctor Watson
Rachael Blackgaard
Bmuntz
Captain Jack
Walter Shakespeare
Catspaw
Edwin Blackgaard
Elf of Rivendell

There were no objections, as this all seemed very balanced- two prosecutors who happened to be completely against the Blackgaards, two who never had any dealings with them, and one who was very much FOR the Blackgaards.

There was no need for a jury to be picked, as everybody in the ToO will act as a jury when the time comes. At the end of the trial, a poll will be released, questioning all the townspeople whether the Blackgaards are guilty or not. If the jury votes that they are guilty, one of them will be thrown in jail for a period of three days.

Trial results will be shown in the next issue, as it hasn’t ended yet.

Stay alert… When the poll comes up, every vote will count… Yours could be the deciding vote! \:D/ (oh yeah, and make sure you read the trial first. ;) )

---------------
On behalf of all of us staff here at the Odyssey Times, I'd like to thank you, our readers, for being such a captive audience. And remember, there's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise. \:D/

Have a good night folks.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:15 am 
Dungeon Master

Cash: 62.66
Bank: 933.17
Quote:
The ToO 1st Anniversary, it will have been a year and we can go back and look upon all the events that has happened in the past year, all the people weve met all the events and random surpirses weve had, and just to celebrate that we are the biggest AIO fan base on the web!

-Eon Spitfire EK V2

Just for the record, the administration is working on plans for what to do that day. I'm looking forward to it^_^

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:52 am 
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Cash: 0.66
Bank: 0.00
Another great edition. =D> All the articles were well-researched and well-written!

*high-fives everyone else who made it into The Apprentice*

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:31 am 
Waiting for the dreaded 6666

Cash: 0.01
Another spectacular edition!

Shouldn't it be announcified?

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:36 am 
Dungeon Master

Cash: 62.66
Bank: 933.17
Me wrote:

There is a reason the others were and this one wasn't.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:40 am 
Waiting for the dreaded 6666

Cash: 0.01
Jonathan wrote:
Me wrote:

There is a reason the others were and this one wasn't.

Ah. I see... yes.... good point(s).

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:33 am 
Younger than you

Cash: 0.00
Congrats to all the apprentice winners! I need to do something to clean it up a tad bit, and then you will be in! Hah! :-$

Great edition! Very good! Thanks to all my fellow writers for your hard work! Catspaw, you better be ready to start back up, though! :D

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:07 am 
I love the \:D/ smiley
Currently Procrastinating

ahh good one! =D> Yay for the new stuff!
*cant wait till the aniversry!

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:22 am 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,385.75
Bank: 1,958.31
AIOFan11 wrote:
Great edition! Very good! Thanks to all my fellow writers for your hard work! Catspaw, you better be ready to start back up, though! :D

First you try to make me take time off, then you're shoving me off the Hawaiian beach and back into a little desk at the Times. ;) Yes, ma'am! *salutes*

Nice edition, everyone! \:D/ I really like all the "happy" touches, Frank - you're the bestest! :D

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:08 pm 
Younger than you

Catspaw wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:

First you try to make me take time off, then you're shoving me off the Hawaiian beach and back into a little desk at the Times. ;) Yes, ma'am! *salutes*

Ahh...my moods change. :anxious:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:15 pm 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
is.

Bank: 360.03
Didn't I post on this topic? :-k I'm sure I did..

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:11 pm 
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Cash: 59.34
Blog: View Blog (4)
Jonathan wrote:
Quote:

-Eon Spitfire EK V2

Just for the record, the administration is working on plans for what to do that day. I'm looking forward to it^_^

Has Shadowpaw told you about my idea for it?

"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:47 pm 
Gone... but not Forgotten

Cash: 0.20
J-man wrote:
Didn't I post on this topic? :-k I'm sure I did..

Spoken like a true all time post leader :D

On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:16 am 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
is.

Bank: 360.03
I'm being serious here! :noway:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:57 am 
Younger than you

Did you forget to press submit? :-s

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:35 am 

Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
Question, do the reporters get payed? :-k

PS Excellent issue!

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:45 am 
Younger than you

Wooton wrote:

PS Excellent issue!

No. We don't get payed. :D

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:47 am 

Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
AIOFan11 wrote:
Wooton wrote:

PS Excellent issue!

Do you accept donations for excellent issues? :D

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 am 
Why am I even here?

AIOFan11 wrote:
Wooton wrote:

PS Excellent issue!

We do so! :D I do anyway.

-DeWhite

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:27 am 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Cash: 2.50
No, we don't get payed. :D I think it's a good thing that we're not being motivated by money though. \:D/ Proves how the editors and the reporters are so awesome because they're so willing to work hard at this! O:) Go AIOF, Frank, Agent Dewhite, Catspaw, Dr.Watson! O:)

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~

Offline Profile  

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next