[ 6 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: The Odyssey Enigma Q&A
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:37 pm 
I love the \:D/ smiley
Currently Procrastinating

Cash: 0.00
ok mods please feel free to move this if you think it should be somewhere else. ;)

ok, everyone, now that the second Odyssey Enigma is comming to a close I would like to persent the Odyssey Enigma Q&A where you ask the charactors questions and they answer..... please do not direct any questions to the deceased. because they will not answer.

so here we go!

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:30 am 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 119.78
Can we ask questions to older characters who didn't die? :) (like Lucy, Sam, etc.)

nn

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:53 pm 

noname wrote:
Can we ask questions to older characters who didn't die? :) (like Lucy, Sam, etc.)

nn

uhhh who? lol yah you can ask anyone who is a charactor in my stories the odyssey enigma, either the first one or the indian's mandible. just not blane or adam becase they are dead...well not really ;) so sure as long as they are a charactor in my stories then fine. :)

Also you can ask me about things too, like if you wonderd why i did something (like kill AIOP!) then here is your chance!

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:50 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,566.05
Bank: 1,958.31
noname wrote:

nn

This is based on Andrea's story/newspaper kind of thing that she's written, not AIO. :) If you look on the Newspapers index page, you should see them scattered throughout. :)

*has finally thought of a decent question*

Andrea (as a character), how did you feel when you found out that you would be taking care of baby Nikita?

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:23 pm 

Catspaw wrote:
noname wrote:

nn

This is based on Andrea's story/newspaper kind of thing that she's written, not AIO. :) If you look on the Newspapers index page, you should see them scattered throughout. :)

*has finally thought of a decent question*

Andrea (as a character), how did you feel when you found out that you would be taking care of baby Nikita?

Thank you Catspaw for clearing that up. ;) ok I(we) will try and answer your question....it is very good! :) I think that I (Elizabeth) and Andrea (The chatacter) will both answer. :)

Elizabeth: Andrea adopting Nikita was not a planed thing, like everyone getting to Alaska right when Andrea left, in the first one, was. As I was planning out the storyline for the Indian's Mandible I knew that I was going to have a character have a baby, I actually planed it as anouther conversion, this time of a teen mom, or Kateri... Yet When I got to it It ended up being a friend who has a baby, then AIOP comes up to Alaska, wich is a big thing in itsself. I felt that something realy big has to happen, Daliah's complications just came out from somewhere deep inside, And I knew that Andrea had to step in. She, to me, just seemed like the logical choice. She is the Godmother so, it is like Daliah chose her.

Also I felt that I needed to explain my rush to make her a single mom. So I explained that Andrea can provide a better life, although not "perfect" because of her welth and connections. Also I felt that since everyone else seemed to be growing in their ways that she should too. Nellie was newly engaged, Kateri was, and is, finding her place in the world of Journalizim and writing... Andrea needed something. I was not really sure she should have a significant other, but she needed something. Nikita gives her someone to love, and he loves her :D Maybe it is from my own love of little children and my own interactions with them, with my own longings to have children someday :) I just knew that I wanted Andrea to be a mother.

Andrea: Finaly! she is done talking! man she talks to much. ;) I don't even know if she knows what she is talking about! I think she just likes hearing herself talk. ;) I am kidding of course. When I got the call that Daliah was having complications I knew that Ky and I needed to go help our frined, who we love dearly like our sister. But Blane was comming, So Ky told me to go ahead and Mrs. Plumfield understood. I saw Mrs. Mejia there sitting in the hall and I was so sad for her, yet something inside me wanted to do something. I knew that I could care for a child, though I am not married. I have the means to give a child a life. When I heard the doctor tell us that Daliah died, my heart broke. Yet part of me knew that I had to step in.
I knew that Mr. Mejia was sick, and Mrs. Mejia spend all of the money on his care, and taking care of all those kids in that little house. I knew that I had the means and the oprotunity to help. I taked about it with Mrs. Mejia for a long time. So long that I had to snap at the nurses when they wanted us to sign Kita's release papers, since he was ready to go home.
Mrs. Mejia knew that Daliah loved me like her sister, and trusted me to care for her grandson as my own, and that he would have a better life because of it, even if he does not have a dad now. I think It took me a while to realize the full extent of my decision, you know all the responsiblities. Yet I just prayed to God that he would help me and lead me and Kita. I know that God is with us and watches over us. :) I am thrilled to be a mom. I hope that Daliah is in heaven, and that she will be proud of how good and smart Kita is, and glad for me and feel that I am a good mother for him.

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:01 am 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,566.05
Bank: 1,958.31
Ooo, two answers instead of one - even better! \:D/ Thanks to Elizabeth and Andrea!

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 6 posts ]