Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 2 (Daytime)
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 pm 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Cash: 397.14
Bank: 1,479.55
American Eagle wrote:
Did you really not know who that is, Grace?
:oops: I forgot about the Godfather and thought that AIOluver had miss typed a name. So yes I really had no Idea what he as talking about.

"Aaron you wash your paper plates? We're not poor you know."
Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm 
Chief of Police

Cash: 419.27
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
Okay, just wondering... :-k

Any suspects, guys?

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm 
i haz xpirenancee!!1
Oh Anna Sun

Cash: 4.50
Bank: 10,100.00
Blog: View Blog (25)
((Note, guys, that this has been going on for 3 days, so you might want to hurry it up.))

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 pm 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Any Ideas AE? I don't think Sherlock is guility.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 pm 
Chief of Police

To be honest, I'm thinking you...

...or Parker Family.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

:bolt: Thank you for your honesty. I am not part of the Mafia. I am a townie. So who do you think it is now?

Last edited by Graces4you on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm 
Chief of Police

You. :P

Sorry, but you are my last real suspicion.

My research:
Round 1
Graces4you wrote:
Grace thought for a moment. How does AE know that Yanny was walking away from the lake with a baseball bat? She was sususpicious of Yanny and Rad [both townies]. Which was guilty?

You were trying to make Rad look guilty right off... the only two other people to suspect Rad? Aeva and church.

Round 2
Soon after, church said this:
church wrote:
I doubt Graces4you is mafia.

Mafia try hard to protect the reputation of other mafia members. Why would a Mafia member randomly try to defend a townie?

Graces4you wrote:
Grace listened to all of the dicussion. She tried to make up her mind for who to vote for. She decided to vote for KF, he seemed to be a little suspicous...
Vote: KF

Rad (the Cop) then announced that church was mafia, and here's what you said, Grace:
Graces4you wrote:
Grace recosidered after what Rad said. She seemed to be telling the truth. But Grace decided not to change her vote.

Laura and Aeva (Mafia) then came and also voted for KF.

Round 3

Not much here to go on. You voted for Aeva after she admitted to being a Bone. Everyone did.
Graces4you wrote:
Grace listened to all of this in awe. Avea had admited to being in the bones/mafia. She decided to vote for her like everyone else.
Vote: Avea

Round 4
Rad had exposed Laura, but her elimination was not set in stone. If any of the rounds show you as innocent, it's this one.
Graces4you wrote:
Grace listened to all the arguing about who was the Mafia, Rad was usally right, so she decided to....
Vote:Laura

Grace, you can try to explain yourself, but I really want the thoughts of Sherlock/Rad/KF/any other townies. Guys?

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 am 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Here is my defense. My answer is bolded.
American Eagle wrote:
You. :P

Sorry, but you are my last real suspicion.

[spoiler]My research:
Round 1
Graces4you wrote:
Grace thought for a moment. How does AE know that Yanny was walking away from the lake with a baseball bat? She was sususpicious of Yanny and Rad [both townies]. Which was guilty?

You were trying to make Rad look guilty right off... the only two other people to suspect Rad? Aeva and church. I was not trying to make Rad look guilty! She didn't defend herself at the beginning which was a little strange, but I was not trying to make her look guilty.
Round 2
Soon after, church said this:
church wrote:
I doubt Graces4you is mafia.

Mafia try hard to protect the reputation of other mafia members. Why would a Mafia member randomly try to defend a townie? I am new to this game, I've only played it in real life with my friends. I would hae been killed right away otherwise. Church was just assuming I was not in the mafia because he knew I wasn't.
Graces4you wrote:
Grace listened to all of the dicussion. She tried to make up her mind for who to vote for. She decided to vote for KF, he seemed to be a little suspicous...
Vote: KF

Rad (the Cop) then announced that church was mafia, and here's what you said, Grace:
Graces4you wrote:
Grace recosidered after what Rad said. She seemed to be telling the truth. But Grace decided not to change her vote.

Laura and Aeva (Mafia) then came and also voted for KF. He looked suspicious to me. I didn't think Church was in the Mafia!
Round 3

Not much here to go on. You voted for Aeva after she admitted to being a Bone. Everyone did.
Graces4you wrote:
Grace listened to all of this in awe. Avea had admited to being in the bones/mafia. She decided to vote for her like everyone else.
Vote: Avea

Round 4
Rad had exposed Laura, but her elimination was not set in stone. If any of the rounds show you as innocent, it's this one.
Graces4you wrote:
Grace listened to all the arguing about who was the Mafia, Rad was usally right, so she decided to....
Vote:Laura
Just because my voting pattern happened to follow the same pattern as the mafia, it just happened to be that way. I am not the mafia.
Grace, you can try to explain yourself, but I really want the thoughts of Sherlock/Rad/KF/any other townies. Guys?
I am not part of the Mafia. I am a townie. I would not be alive still If I had been the mafia. I have never played mafia via the web before, only in real life, and in real life I have never been the mafia in the games I have played. I am not experieced enough to be the mafia, so why would I have been the mafia? Any questions?

Last edited by Graces4you on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 am 
Solicitor Non Grata
"Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

Cash: 602.58
Bank: 152.25
Grace, you didn't actually address any of the points AE made, specifically with regard to why you voted the way you did. :P

Offline Profile  

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 am 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Cedar Point's #1 fan

Cash: 32.42
Bank: 503.00
AE, I was actually thinking along the same lines as you.
If I had to vote now, I would vote Grace.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 pm 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Sherlock wrote:
Grace, you didn't actually address any of the points AE made, specifically with regard to why you voted the way you did. :P
yeah I relized that after I posted. I am not the mafia. I am a townie. I know I have said it enough, but if you kill me, your efforts will be in vain. Just because I happened to vote a certain way, does not me I am in the mafia. I also had no idea who the gf was, would't I have to know since there are 4 mafia, I would have to be the gf and I had no idea what aioluver was talking about. Y'all need to hurry up and vote.

Grace couldn't believe the accusations made against her. She had no Idea who was actually guilty, so she decided to vote for parker family, since he had only voted once and would be kicked out of the game after this turn.
Vote: PF

Last edited by Graces4you on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 pm 
Chief of Police

Sorry, girl, but you have failed to convince me. I gotta go for it.

Vote: Grace

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Here is a little more proof.
Marvin D. wrote:
July 13th, 2011.The Bones were very busy during the night. They had to take a car exhaust and drag it for what felt like forever to attach it to the dryer vent of the townie's house. They'd read on article on creative deaths and thought that flooding the house with carbon monoxide would be a death none would forget soon. IDJ the townie died from the colorless, odorless smoke.

((Do your stuff, guys.))
During the night, the remaining Mafia member stole out into the dimly lit streets of Odyssey, looking for the next victim. The victim wasn't awake, obviously, so the Bone spent most of the night fixing up the ToOer's breakfast chair with a great deal of wires, and then left. The next morning, when the ToOer sat down to eat her cereal, the wires came to life and electrocuted poor Seal, the medic to a rather shocking death.
On this day, I was gone on mission trip, how could I have been in on it? Need more proof? I have pictures if you really need more convincing. for the second one, I had justgotten home late the night before, I only took a few minutes to post my return in Welcome/Goodbye and Life life.

Last edited by Graces4you on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 2 (Nighttime)
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 pm 
Chief of Police

*breaks the rules*

No one voted for Sherlock. KF and Monty unvoted, and I switched my vote.

Knight Fisher wrote:
OOC: Marv can I vote absentee?

Monty wrote:
Let's see. I have to leave in about an hour for camp so I'll Unvote: Sherlock.

American Eagle wrote:
Vote: Grace

Which two of us did you count? Sherlock was most certainly not killed.

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm 
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
was eaten by a dinosaur.

Cash: 296.24
Bank: 1,599.64
Blog: View Blog (4)
Dear Mafia players,

I have high-jacked Termite's account to tell you all that she will sort everything out tomorrow, when she returns home.

~Aeva (Termite's sister, for anyone who doesn't know)

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
"Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy." -Sherlock

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 pm 
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
was eaten by a dinosaur.

Vote List:
Knight Fisher --> Sherlock (1)*
American Eagle --> Sherlock (2)
Monty --> Sherlock (3)
Sherlock --> Knight Fisher (1)
Monty (unvote) Sherlock (2)
Graces4You --> Parker Family (1)
American Eagle (changed) --> Graces4You (1)

The votes were tallied. Unfortunately, there was a tie. So what to do? They reluctantly decided together: a lottery. The names of Sherlock, Knight Fisher, Parker Family, and Graces4You were written down. There were a few breathless moments as the names were mixed together and the sheriff reached in and pulled out a name. The person belonging to the name drawn was dragged to the tallest tree. Sherlock**, a townie, was hanged.

It is now (officially) nighttime. Bone, send me your kill. Sheriff, your investigation. Everyone else can wait and see who dies next.

*Knight Fisher never unvoted. He simply asked if he could vote absentee, then went on to say 'If so, then I vote Sherlock..."
**And yes, Aeva really did pick Sherlock's name out of a hat(with her eyes closed, don't worry). :P

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:41 pm 
Chief of Police

Termite wrote:
*Knight Fisher never unvoted. He simply asked if he could vote absentee, then went on to say 'If so, then I vote Sherlock..."

Listen to the post, Termite.
Knight Fisher wrote:
KF was firmly grounded that he wasn't sure who it was. No one except the mafia is sure he thought to himself. And I don't particularly care what people think of me its what I know and God knows that matters. <-- Applying to in the game and life for me.

OOC: Marv can I vote absentee? [if I'm not mistaken, he means, "Marv, can I not vote this round?"] If so I vote Sherlock unless she dies and is a townie, AE unless he dies and is a townie, G4Y if they die and are townies. [He was just listing suspects.]

He was not "voting absentee" for Sherlock... that would also mean he voted absentee for myself and Grace. At the time, Sherlock had been proven to be a townie. Bottom line, he was unvoting, Termite. :( I know you're new at this, and I'm sorry for complaining, but you gotta get this right. If the Mafia survives another round, me or another townie will die needlessly.

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm 
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
was eaten by a dinosaur.

Look, if he was unvoting then he needed to say it. :shrugs: Voting absentee doesn't mean 'not voting', it means putting in a vote while you'll be absent- unless the definition changed on me. And no one was proven to be anything at the time- The Godfather shows up as a regular townie, remember?

I PMed Knight Fisher to ask what he meant.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 pm 
Chief of Police

*paging KF, paging KF* ;)

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 pm 
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
was eaten by a dinosaur.

It was the part of the night where nothing moves, when even the trees are still. The remaining Mafia member strolled along under the cover of darkness. Everything that was needed was in a large bag. The Bone crept into the victim's house, and after subduing her with good old fashioned chloroform, the Bone set to work. When the poor soul woke up in the morning, Rad, the sheriff, found herself bound and gagged, sitting upright in her bed. A blunt butter knife á la The Pit and the Pendulum finished her off shortly after.

Aaaand, game on!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next