The Town of Odyssey
http://thetoo.com/

Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=421&t=31212
Page 13 of 13

Author:  Knight Fisher [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

Joy wrote:
Well, I voted for Rad! If you all did too, maybe we would have gotten at least one Mafia kill. :x
That's why the Town lost. You people weren't willing to work as a team. All you cared about was your opinion. Or you didn't play seriously. The only way town can win is together. Any distention and the mafia has won. It doesn't help anybody if you don't vote except mafia. Never do so.

Author:  Marvin D. [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

radgeek wrote:
Peeta wrote:
:x Rad. .

That settles it I'm blaming donut.

PANDA! FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!

Author:  Agent 86 [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

what?
this is not a one word post

Author:  radgeek [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

Does Panda have power here?

Long story Max.

Author:  Marvin D. [ Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

radgeek wrote:
Does Panda have power here?

Long story Max.

She monitors your life :x

Author:  Blitz [ Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

yep always always buy 10 panda if you want to live

Author:  Agent 86 [ Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

huh????

Author:  Woody [ Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

I told you guys AIOluver was a Mafia Member!!! :x

I hope that proves to you that I am useful as a townie and should not be killed!!!!

Unless I'm Mafia, then you would want to kill me....

P.S. Lee, you played well. I was completely convinced you were a Townie. Just one question.... Why did you vote to kill AIOluver?

Author:  bookworm [ Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

Knight Fisher wrote:
That's why the Town lost. You people weren't willing to work as a team. All you cared about was your opinion. Or you didn't play seriously. The only way town can win is together. Any distention and the mafia has won. It doesn't help anybody if you don't vote except mafia. Never do so.
Everything you said except the last part is why I hate playing on the Town side. Too often your attempts to do something worthwhile are stymied by just a few people. It’s infuriating that just one or two people can ruin an entire team’s chances, but that’s how it goes. Any impediment to cooperation, however small, has huge consequences.

The last two sentences I disagree with because in some cases not voting is a useful strategic move. However those cases are rare and depend on the specific game and situation.

Author:  Joy [ Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

Woody, sometimes that is strategic for the mafia. It takes the blame off them.

Author:  Agent 86 [ Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

yes exelcaty what i was about to say btw you guys should have bandwagoned against me after i started the bandwagon against Woody yay!!!

Author:  Marvin D. [ Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mafia Round 6 (Day 3)

Okay, I'm locking this thread now :p

Page 13 of 13 All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/