Mafia-Round Seven

Evil has struck the ToO--whodunnit? Roleplay ToO Mafia and find out!

Re: Mafia-Round Seven

Postby Whitty Whit » Wed May 16, 2012 9:57 am

How do we know bookworm is on the town's side? He could be a mafia, exploiting the medic because everyone knows bookworm is extremely good at this game.

I would suspect you, KF. You haven't really contributed much to the decision process other than accusing people. That's not good for the town. When I was mafia, my fellow mafia members were talking about why we should kill JCGJ because apparently they considered him to be good. If one of those people are mafia for this round, they might still have that thinking. You accusing JCGJ out of the list of the people you thought might be mafia leads me to consider that you might be mafia.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.

#FOREVERKITTY
Whittier than you
Whittier than you
Whitty Whit

SnC. I miss you!

Cash on hand: 795.82
Bank: 0.00

Postby Knight Fisher » Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 am

WW, are you calling me dumb? Because that's what your statement means. If I was mafia I would not stick my neck out by being the first to accuse. That would be stupid. That was an educated guess. Be it one in the dark.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness
Knight Fisher

Cash on hand: 386.43

Postby Whitty Whit » Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 am

I never said you were dumb and never inferred it. Being a mafia and making the first accusation doesn't make one dumb. Getting all defensive, now are we?
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.

#FOREVERKITTY
Whittier than you
Whittier than you
Whitty Whit

SnC. I miss you!

Postby Knight Fisher » Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 am

Defensive? No. Just protecting my mafia representation. When I'm mafia, I'm usually much more devious than spouting off a list of suspects day one. ;) I stepped out and did that because A I think I'm right. And B no-voting ruins the game.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness
Knight Fisher

Postby Jehoshaphat » Wed May 16, 2012 10:30 am

Personally I don't think KF is mafia. Like he said when I was mafia I was very wary of accusing people to early. WW you also accused right away. And now are accusing again. Also KF is right in saying no voting never helped anyone.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
The Council must persist
Jehoshaphat

#snubsrocks

Cash on hand: 577.19

Postby Moontide » Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 am

Witty Whit is acting weird, and sort of angry.

Vote Witty whit.
The Council isn't corrupt
Moontide

I have vanished into the padded room.

Cash on hand: 4.28
Bank: 0.01
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Whitty Whit » Wed May 16, 2012 11:11 am

Jehoshaphat wrote:Personally I don't think KF is mafia. Like he said when I was mafia I was very wary of accusing people to early. WW you also accused right away. And now are accusing again. Also KF is right in saying no voting never helped anyone.

I am not sure if you are aware of this because you just failed to notice, but KF was the first one to vote. Voting = accusing in most cases. He really can't be accusing JCGJ of anything because he hasn't done much, so he's just voting blindly, which more often than not, most people do the first day. I'm not accusing him of being mafia. I'm just pointing out that what he is doing/ has done could be construed as suspicious, since everyone is so fond of using that word to describe every move someone makes in this game.

I have said this:
You accusing JCGJ out of the list of the people you thought might be mafia leads me to consider that you might be mafia.

I never said "you must be mafia." I am merely stating that if we had to make a kill, I would most likely choose KF. See, KF made a list of all the people he thought might be mafia, and that's commendable (if he's town.) and nobody has accused KF of accusing people. But when I say something that singles one person out (and I haven't even voted, mind you. KF already has), apparently I'm accusing. Please think carefully at the absurdity of that. I have made a list of the people I think might be mafia. So has KF. But only I am getting fingers pointed at me? Why not KF? Why are people pouncing on me instead of/as well as KF?

I would say that Jehoshaphat is being suspicious because is getting upset with me because I'm merely stating who I think might be mafia, but he doesn't get upset at KF. That would lead me to conclude that they are working together. But I will not say that, because apparently that would make me look even more suspicious.

#FOREVERKITTY
Whittier than you
Whittier than you
Whitty Whit

SnC. I miss you!

Postby Blitz » Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am

okay thince I all ways read the entire thing I decide to vote
whitty whit
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody

Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
The Council must persist
Blitz

Stars are only visible in darkness

Cash on hand: 435.06

Postby Joy » Wed May 16, 2012 11:47 am

Knight Fisher, I see why you think that I'm mafia, but I know that killing bookworm is a mistake, especially on the first night. I've seen plenty of cases from the 2 or 3 mafia games I've read through. If I was mafia, I'd thoroughly argue killing bookworm. But I do know that I was simply suspected, and you went on the merits of me and the others being newer. So I will let that pass.
I'm not sure who to vote for, so I will wait for a while, and probably not vote for this round.
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
Joy

*yawn* I like crackers.

Cash on hand: 63.52
Bank: 98.09

Postby Knight Fisher » Wed May 16, 2012 11:53 am

Wait, why do you see why I think you are mafia? I never explained...
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness
Knight Fisher

Postby Joy » Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 pm

As no evidence has come up, I have
No vote
Last edited by Joy on Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
Joy

*yawn* I like crackers.

Cash on hand: 63.52
Bank: 98.09

Postby ~JCGJ~ » Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Knight Fisher wrote:You really don't have to role play...

"Ahh, but role-playing makes it much more fun. You can bring out qualities in your character that you yourself do not posses." JC said, sipping his Coke.
"And accusing people because of "suspicious actions" is really quite foolish at this point. The first day is almost always blind. It really irks me when people say, "He was the first one on the crime scene, so he must have done it!" Being online when the GM posts the kill doesn't constitute as suspicious to me.
Also, you say "No-votes don't help anyone," but really, they do more good than blind votes. A blind vote will most likely kill an innocent Townie, considering we have twenty people playing, and four Mafia. That means we have a 4/5 of a chance of killing an innocent Townie, or worse, the Medic or Sheriff.
Anyway, all this just goes to say that no-voting is much better than blind voting, in my opinion.” JC said, still sipping his soda.
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Wed May 16, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vote for the T&J Revival
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
~JCGJ~

I am :mrgreen:

Location: Probably riding my AWESOME maxi-scooter on some back road somewhere...

Cash on hand: 91.30

Postby bookworm » Wed May 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Knight Fisher wrote:You really don't have to role play...
You do in these Gower’s Field ones actually. In Odyssey 105 it’s your choice.
ToO Mafia Rules wrote:When you post in the game, please use first person (I walked up to the town square and saw who was killed.) or third person (J walked up the town square and saw who was killed).
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 279.66
Bank: 59,143.88

Postby Knight Fisher » Wed May 16, 2012 3:36 pm

"Okay, Role playing." Said KF. "Much annoyance, but not impossible." He went over details again in his head. To start he said to Joy. "You just became suspect number 1. You completely annoy my post and attempt to end the conversation."

Then turning to JC. "You are suspect number two for a few reasons. One you go on and on about "suspicious actions" when I said nothing of the kind and in fact have not revealed my reasons. Two by saying "Also" in your post you take out any doubt that the first part was addressed to me and thus are either A not paying attention to what I say. Or B Ignoring what I said which is highly annoying and not constructive to the Town. Third No Voting is dumb. That's just a fact. And really I'm not sure it's actually legal. GM?
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness
Knight Fisher

Postby bookworm » Wed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm

After listening to Whitty Whit’s comments, bookworm spoke up.
“Let’s get one thing clear right now. We weren’t supposed to know who got saved, but now that we do we must take advantage of it. And the way we do that is not introduce baseless nonsense that clutters people’s minds. WW, if you are Town, you will stop your ridiculous accusations immediately and never propose them again.
As I have said countless times, if I am saved in any game, you know for a fact it’s because I am Town. I repeat myself yet again, with the same conviction as always, I will never try to outwit the Medic and have fellow Mafia target me at night. That strategy, at any time, but especially the first move of the game, is not worth the risk of assuming you guess the save correctly and I am insulted that anyone would think I would go against odds like that. I never have and I never will.
Observing any of the past games should make it clear that I play by logic and the odds. Bringing up suspicions about something that has an absolutely zero percent chance of happening only confuses the Town and hurts their chances.
I demand that everyone put his remark out of their mind completely. We can’t afford to have it affecting trust. If it does then this will be an exact replay of Mafia 3, and I refuse to do that. If that happens, even though I’m not Mafia, I will personally kill every one of you for being so stupid.”
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Postby Whitty Whit » Wed May 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh my word. I never accused anybody. Why is everyone saying that I am? Get mad at KF for voting for someone. Don't get mad at me for simply saying who I think might be mafia.

Are you all trying not to understand or something? Is this really THAT hard to understand?

Useless clutter bookworm? Oh. Pardon me. I see you making lots of contributions to this round. (very huge sarcasm alert; sarcasm to the point of rudeness)

#FOREVERKITTY
Whittier than you
Whittier than you
Whitty Whit

SnC. I miss you!

Postby bookworm » Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Whitty Whit wrote:Don't get mad at me for simply saying who I think mightbe mafia.
“I will when there is no chance you’re correct. Once I’m saved, you or anyone else should never have even the briefest thought I might be Mafia for the rest of the game.
There are few absolute guarantees in these games, but one is that if I’m saved I’m not Mafia so it infuriates me when people won’t accept it.”
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Postby Woody » Wed May 16, 2012 3:59 pm

WW is acting more suspicious all the time... Hmmm.... When is the deadline for voting?
Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.
I'll catch up to Bren!
Woody

The man that stops the monsters

Cash on hand: 2,201.34
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)

Postby Knight Fisher » Wed May 16, 2012 4:00 pm

"No he's not Woody."
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness
Knight Fisher

Postby Whitty Whit » Wed May 16, 2012 4:04 pm

@bookworm

The way you are presenting yourself makes me automatically not want to believe you. There is still the possibility that you are mafia. There has been nothing said or done to convince me otherwise. I'm not saying that I believe you are mafia, but I'm saying that we need to leave that door open unless we know for sure. Don't tell me what to think or not think. Don't. It makes me want to totally ignore you.

#FOREVERKITTY
Whittier than you
Whittier than you
Whitty Whit

SnC. I miss you!

PreviousNext

Return to ToO Mafia