Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post Post subject: Mafia Round Eight (MAFIA WIN)
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 pm 
I post like Shadowpaw

Cash: 1,256.36
Bank: 0.00
Dusk fell on the Town of Odyssey. As all of the Townies went to do their Townie-like things, the Mafia drove in riding in a beautiful black limo. "It's time to shake this Town up," one of the Mafia said ominously. As the night continued, they planned a kill.

This means you have been killed by the Mafia.This means that you have been lynched.This means that I have killed you, because, for some reason, I strongly detest you, or you have broken the rules of the game. \:D/ Knight Fisher
Woody
Joy-Town
Astronomer
Maxwell Smart-Mafia
Jesus' Princess-Town

Church
Moontide-Mafia
Graces4you-Townie

Jehoshaphat
Taps-Receiving Cop
[b]Bookworm-Mafia Traitor

Radgeek-Amnesiac Cop
~JCGJ~
Vic

Special Roles

Jailkeeper: There is no Medic this game. The Jailkeeper can save one person, but at the same time, will block his/her role.

Vote Doubler: The Vote Doubler can double one person's vote each night. This will take effect the following day.

Vote Divider: Same as the Vote Doubler, except this role makes someone's vote not count.

Mafia Traitor
: This is a Townie role, however, if this person is killed by the Mafia, he/she instead becomes a Mafia.

It is now night. All roles, talk to me. You have until Sunday.

*Insert shameless plug*

Go here to get really cheap real life stuff! Do it now! Now being sold is an AIO Live disc set.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round Eight (Night Zero)
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 am 
I post like Shadowpaw

Cash: 1,256.36
Radgeek was pacing in her house and one of the Bones threw a knife right into her neck. The Amnesiac Cop fell into the tv when it was still on. Radgeek's last night was filled with dread and hard thinking.

Just to clarify, the Amnesiac Cop had a partner, the Receiving Cop, who the Role results would be sent to. This person will still receive the first investigation. With that said, it's time for the first day. You have until I get back from camp on Friday. Best of luck to you all.

*Insert shameless plug*

Go here to get really cheap real life stuff! Do it now! Now being sold is an AIO Live disc set.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 am 
I guess I'll stick around
Stetsons are cool

Cash: 599.80
Bank: 34.32
Church muttered something under his breath as he stumbled into a thorn vine in the woods. He had lost track of how long he had been in the woods. Weeks? Months? Could it really have been that long since he had been in civilization?

He jerked to get the strap of his pack loose from the thorns and fell over, spilling the contents. Some stale bread, water, and a weapon from the life he left behind what seemed like ages ago....

A branch breaking nearby brought him back into the precent. He grabbed the weapon and pointed it at the sound. A woman walked out from the bushes. He noted she was too well dressed and kept to have been out here long.

"You won't be needing that." She said. The weapon made it's characterstic sound as it deactivated. Who are you? Church asked determined not to show his nervousness at being disarmed.
"The game is about to begin. You have been chosen to play."

"What game? Who are you?" Church asked. There was a strange pop and Church found himself standing in a house. He jumped and looked around frantically trying to understand what happened. Calm down, breath, he told himself. He took in his surroundings, a typical living room, yet something was vagly familiar.

A sickenning feeling crept over him as he explored the house and finally headed outside. Churh felt like hit had been kicked in the stomach. He knew where he was.

"Odysee"

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!
The man that stops the monsters

Cash: 2,133.64
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
Woody woke up that morning, turned off his alarm clock, brushed his teeth(which he rarely did), and began walking to his office at Town Hall.(For he was the mayor's secretary) But, when he got there, he saw a terrible sight. A woman in a police uniform was lying dead outside the police station(for it was right next to Town Hall.) He rushed over, and looked closer. He recognized radgeek. He rush back to Town Hall, and rang the emergency bell to alert the town. "We have to figure out who did this.... And make them pay" He muttered.

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
*yawn* I like crackers.

Cash: 63.52
Bank: 98.09
A quiet young teen was whistling as she jogged to her job, a frozen yogurt place on Main Street. The tune of one of Vivaldi's most famous pieces, Four Seasons, quietly played in her ears. It was strange for a girl of her age to be listening to classical pieces, but she was a sucker for them.
Then she saw Rad, lying on the ground in a pool of blood. "No." Radgeek, a close friend, though much older than Joy. Someone to be trusted. "The mafia." Her voice rang with shock. So many coffees, so many phonecalls.

She heard the bells ringing over the town. Slowly, with the anger starting to flow through her, she made her way to the town square. "Wh-" She steadied her voice. "Who did this?"
Joy wasn't gonna back down. Not without a fight. A big one.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm 
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin
And... Loving it!

Cash: 4.00
Bank: 565.64
Max was running from one side of the house to the other like he always did watching and listening to the news as he went when he heard about Radgeek, He thought "no that can't be possible." and then Max heard the emergency bell and then he thought "yes it can apparently." he changed into his normal clothes and ran to the town hall

Later, at the town hall
Max saw Rad's body and thought "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" "we need to find out who did this, and fast"

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm 
Catspaw knows all
I'm going to stop living for God and start living with Him.

Cash: 149.53
Blog: View Blog (16)
Astronomer heard about Radgeek's death through the radio. Hurrying to the town hall, he sat on the floor. "We need clues! We cannot let the mafia get away with this."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:06 pm 
The Council isn't corrupt
I have vanished into the padded room.

Cash: 4.26
Bank: 0.01
Blog: View Blog (5)
Astronomer wrote:
"We need clues! We cannot let the mafia get away with this."

"More playing and less role playing would help"

Monty wrote:
Just to clarify, the Amnesiac Cop had a partner, the Receiving Cop, who the Role results would be sent to. This person will still receive the first investigation. With that said, it's time for the first day.

So the Receiving Cop now knows the role of someone or the side of someone? To wit will they get a PM saying
Quote:
Alice is town
Or will they get a PM saying
Quote:
Alice is the Jailkeeper
?

I suspect the Bookworm has the double vote because he is known for his skill.

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Cash: 804.24
Bank: 55,000.00
Moontide wrote:
But the roles are assigned randomly.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm 
Catspaw knows all

bookworm wrote:
Moontide wrote:

Yes, if such a thing weren't random, then Bookworm would probably be either Sheriff or Doctor every time. Which would mean he could save himself from dying!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 pm 
Pretzel
Pretzel
Welcome to the masquerade

Cash: 117.46
Bank: 2,315.95
Leaning against a column, Aeva slowly sipped a Dunkin' Donuts Oreo Coolatta as she pondered the tragic events that occurred last night. How could this have happened? she wondered despondently. And why? What could anyone possibly gain by murdering Radgeek?

Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm 
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Cash: 285.91
Reading Loki's thoughts Jeffery immediately came to the firm conclusion that obviously they knew she was sheriff. Either that or there was Jellyfish involved. Either way this has to be a productive town day.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm 

Bookworm wrote:

I meant that the double voter likely gave to extra vote to bookworm. (Assuming that they couldn't give it to themselves.)

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 pm 
Why am I even here?

Cash: 191.41
Vic awkwardly leaned against a building downtown as she watched police try to control the crowd. The townspeople were pretty worked up. Vic was new to the town and the murder shocked her. Who would do something like this? She wondered how the citizens would figure out who did this horrendous crime. After all, she was new to this town and wasn't sure how things worked. Did these kinds of random killings happen all the time? She nervously took out a pack of candy cigarettes and put one in her mouth.
"I think we need to do some investigating," she muttered.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:09 am 
Catspaw knows all

The Doctor (who had used to be known as Astronomer) took out his sonic screwdriver and buzzed the area near where Radgeek had been slain. "Hmm. I detect traces of-what is that? Slitheen? No, it's Mafia. Two similar cold-blooded killers." He turned his gaze upon the crowd. "I think I might know what has happened here."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 am 
Why am I even here?

Cash: 191.41
Vic raised her eyebrows and looked appraisingly at The Doctor formerly known as Astronomer.
"Enlighten us, Doctor. I know we all want Radgeek's killer to be brought to justice."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm 
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
I am :mrgreen:

Cash: 2.12
Bank: 631.96
JC arrived at the Town Hall just as "Doctor Astronomer" began splattering off some nonsense about "Slitheen, Cold-blooded Mafia" somethings.
He rolled his eyes as he set up his chair.
He took the toothpick out from behind his ear, and began chewing on it thoughtfully as he sat down.
"Well, I have some suspitions, but I will choose not to voice them until I get a clearer understanding of who, or what, is/was involved.
So, "Doctor A," enlighten us with your latest discovery."
He opened a bottle of root-beer, looking intently at Astronomer.

A helpful graphic, for those who may be confused.
That is all.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 pm 

All right do to the lack of clues, I suggest we do the Kill-the-newbie thing. Vic is the newest here so and there for least skilled, thus there is the least risk in killing her. Everyone right now has an equal chance of being mafia, there for the only thing that have to go on is how bad would it be if we lost them.

Has for the argument that "Vic could be a Power role (ex. Doctor, or Cop ) thus we can't kill him.". Every one could be a power role, must most likely they aren't.

Vote: Vic

You don't need to take this personally Vic. If you are some special role besides jail keeper (because he needs to stay hidden) when lots of people vote for you claiming may be a good idea.

Also a thought I had, is We should lynch the mafia traitor, soon. That way the mafia can't get an extra player. Maybe the mafia traitor should role claim now so we can lynch him?

Offline Profile  

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
*yawn* I like crackers.

Cash: 63.52
Bank: 98.09
Joy gave a deep sigh, and rolled her eyes. "Kill the newbie. Again? Whoopdedoo, I didn't think that would be used again. I think for the sake of all of you, I won't go into a deep debate. But just so you all know, I hate that strategy."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 pm 

joy wrote:
Joy gave a deep sigh, and rolled her eyes. "Kill the newbie. Again? Whoopdedoo, I didn't think that would be used again. I think for the sake of all of you, I won't go into a deep debate. But just so you all know, I hate that strategy."

I will enjoy a deep debate. I don't see why you would think that it wouldn't be used again.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next