Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 11
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!
The man that stops the monsters

Cash: 2,133.64
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
Tikvah wrote:
Quote:
Reason being the above-stated, as well as being the last to vote for Jehoshaphat, along with Blitz, who was Mafia.

The reason for that is that I can't get on very often, so I didn't see the progression of events.

Well, what else am I supposed to think? Shtakji is not suspicious to me, and neither is ~JCGJ~. Young Link will be eliminated if he doesn't vote today(We are playing with elimination, right?), so it's pointless to vote for him. That leaves just you.

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am 
Catspaw knows all

Cash: 7.94
Bank: 179.68
True, Or you, since I know I am just a normal Town, You are seeming kinda suspicious to me, but I still believe that tron is mafia, and if he isn't, I would say you are. But, could you please say why Shtakji isn't suspicious?Or is it that some players get this "Innocence" that you can't explain?

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Tikvah wrote:
True, Or you, since I know I am just a normal Town, You are seeming kinda suspicious to me, but I still believe that tron is mafia, and if he isn't, I would say you are. But, could you please say why Shtakji isn't suspicious?Or is it that some players get this "Innocence" that you can't explain?

She's just done absolutely nothing to make me suspicious. :shrugs: In fact, she's done things that make me think exactly the opposite. For instance, like she said, she started the bandwagon against Blitz. What Mafia would do that?

So long as the Medic is not one of us three, the Mafia is. I know it's not me. Which leaves you and Shtakji. I'm not suspicious of Shtakji, so you're the only one left(unless you expect me to be suspicious of myself). I know I'm a townie. I don't know that about you. Granted, I don't know that about Shtakji, either. But she's not suspicious. I'm not saying you are, but I know I'm telling the truth, and I'm pretty sure Shtakji is too. Which leaves just you.

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 pm 
Autumn is a Glorious Season
I am :mrgreen:

Cash: 2.12
Bank: 631.96
Tikvah wrote:
OK, I have looked through the past game and have only come up with two suspicions.

1: ~JCGJ~; I don't really think he is the mafia, but he is an option. He made one post that sounded kinda funny to me.
When he was accused of being mafia at the beginning of the game, only defence he made was
~JCGJ~ wrote:
I believe we've discussed the foolishness of voting out experienced (and active) players without any apparent evidence to go on... Have we not?"

"The reason I've said that is because, A) we have (on several different occaisions) discussed this topic (though, you may not know that, because you're newer to the game);
and B) I've come to realize there's really no use in saying "I am not Mafia," because without some sort of evidence (or stating flaws in reasoning), no one will believe you. So, I've come to just leaving out the useless "I am not Mafia" speech, and just focus on the evidence presented."

Woody wrote:
~JCGJ~ wrote:
"I do have a quick question, however..." JC stated.

"Why didn't you cast doubt upon my role claim, out of curiosity? I'd like to see what your thought-processes were, if at all possible."

Because that night that the target survived. radgeek posted the name at first. It was you that was targeted, right? I'm almost positive it was. If not, then perhaps you are a suspect. But you still haven't done anything to make me suspicious of you.

"I asked Radgeek to change that post because it wasn't fair to reveal the identity of the failed target. If anyone else saw it, well, that's their buisness, and they can choose whether or not it would be right to share that information.
I, however, believed it to be unfair to have that information revealed as a mistake (even if that mistake helped me in the process), so I asked to have it removed.
I am neither denying, nor affirming your observation, simply because I don't believe the information was fairly revealed.
If that's grounds for a lynching, then I suppose I will accept that... But my role claim as Commuter is the truth."

A helpful graphic, for those who may be confused.
That is all.

Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Mon May 27, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:

She's just done absolutely nothing to make me suspicious.

Can you explain what I have done to make you suspicious of me?

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:

There's really nothing. But by process of elimination, you must be the Mafia, unless you or Shtakji is the Medic. In that case, I would think that Young Link was the Mafia

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Woody wrote:
There's really nothing. But by process of elimination, you must be the Mafia, unless you or Shtakji is the Medic.

How do you know JCGJ isn't the medic?

Woody wrote:
In that case, I would think that Young Link was the Mafia

That's what I've been trying to tell you. ](*,)

Last edited by Tikvah on Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:43 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
There's really nothing. But by process of elimination, you must be the Mafia, unless you or Shtakji is the Medic.

How do you know JCGJ isn't the medic?

In that case, then it wouldn't make a difference in my vote, because that would still be one of us three being Mafia.

Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
In that case, I would think that Young Link was the Mafia

That's what I've been trying to tell you. ](*,)

In the case that the Medic was among the three "townies"(In other words, none of us three are Mafia), then I would think Young Link was the Mafia. But I still think that the Mafia is one of us three.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:33 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b
The rheumatologist said I was arthritis free so I'm still owed a pair of shoes.

Cash: 41.46
Bank: 23.00
I will be causing the sun to set tomorrow. My Excel document that recorded who voted unfortunately was destroyed, so I'm unaware of players that should be eliminated. Sorry about that.

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit. Misspelling twins with church.

In the market for an RU Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:41 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:

There's really nothing. But by process of elimination, you must be the Mafia, unless you or Shtakji is the Medic. In that case, I would think that Young Link was the Mafia

So, If Shtakji hasn't done anything to make you suspicious of her, and I haven't either, Why are you suspicious of me? :-s

Last edited by Tikvah on Mon May 27, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:44 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:

So, If Shtakji hasn't done anything to make you suspicious of her, and I haven't either, Why are you suspicious of me? :-s

Because there's three roleclaimed Townies, and only two Townies. So one of us is lying.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:47 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:

Because there's three roleclaimed Townies, and only two Townies. So one of us is lying.

But why do you think Shtakji is innocent and I'm not? It might be her that's the mafia, not me. If I'm not more suspicious than she is, yet you're still bent on having me lynched.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:10 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:
Tikvah wrote:
Woody wrote:

But why do you think Shtakji is innocent and I'm not? It might be her that's the mafia, not me. If I'm not more suspicious than she is, yet you're still bent on having me lynched.

Because she is not just not suspicious, but the exact opposite of suspicious. It's hard to explain. >_>

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:21 am 
Catspaw knows all

Stuff that's hard to explain is often illogical. How is she "the exact opposite of suspicious" yet you can't explain it. If it's only because she voted sooner than I did, I just wasn't on, and if I was I wanted to make sure I wasn't just hopping on a bandwagon. In the last game I played and the ones I have read, There are lots of strict warning against them.

Last edited by Tikvah on Tue May 28, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!

No, what I mean is that she started the bandwagon against Blitz. What Mafia would start a bandwagon against one of their own?

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:49 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Because They could see that that member was doomed anyway and wanted to get assured innocence for themselves.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 pm 
I got this...

Cash: 94.70
If the medic is posing as a townie,it'd be great if they'd reveal their true identity. For now,I shall just assume the mafia is one of us three.

Tikvah wrote:
Because They could see that that member was doomed anyway and wanted to get assured innocence for themselves.

Uh, Tikvah? I was one of the first to get on after the medic successfully saved the mafias victim. I voted for Blitz before anyone else voted.

I'm not sure who I shall vote for as of yet.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm 
I am :mrgreen:

Cash: 2.12
Bank: 631.96
"Because votes need to be cast before the day ends," JC said, "I am going to:

VOTE: Tikvah

If you can convince me otherwise, then I will retract my vote... However, with all the evidence presented, you do seem to be the most suspcious. As stated before, it's really just a guessing game; the only thing anyone knows for sure is his or her own identity... So, if I am wrong, I do apologize."

A helpful graphic, for those who may be confused.
That is all.

Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Shtakji wrote:
If the medic is posing as a townie,it'd be great if they'd reveal their true identity. For now,I shall just assume the mafia is one of us three.

Tikvah wrote:

Uh, Tikvah? I was one of the first to get on after the medic successfully saved the mafias victim. I voted for Blitz before anyone else voted.

I'm not sure who I shall vote for as of yet.

I was meaning that because Blitz was acting super suspicious, not because you were the first to vote. It was obvious he was the mafia, and you were the first to get on.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:51 pm 
I got this...

Cash: 94.70
"My two top suspects are Young Link and Tikvah. I'm so sorry if you're not the mafia, however I feel I should vote for Vote: Tikvah If you can convince me you're not the mafia I will gladly take my vote away."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next