Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Post subject: Mafia Round 12 (Night Two!)
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:54 pm 
I post like Shadowpaw

Cash: 1,256.36
Bank: 0.00
Welcome to the night! You have all received a pm, if you are playing, with your role. Right now, if you have a special role, you can use it. You can also choose to not use your power. Regardless, I need you to send me your decision. Because this is the first night, you have until Saturday to submit a power. If you have any questions, pm me.

Also, here is a beautiful player list.

Lynched
Killed at night
Modkilled
Church
AfterShocker
Woody
Tikvah
JCGJ
Blitz
Radgeek
KF
Brad
Bookworm
Jehoshaphat
T.S. (myself)
Shtakji
Liz_Horton
Eugene the Second
Samantha14
Joy

*Insert shameless plug*

Go here to get really cheap real life stuff! Do it now! Now being sold is an AIO Live disc set.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 12 (Night Zero)
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm 
I post like Shadowpaw

Cash: 1,256.36
The sun rose early in the day, as it typically does. The Mafia had undergone a busy night. They noticed a lightning strike at a nearby house. That was the moderator wiping all traces of Blitz from existence. They then snuck up to the house of one innocent townie. They grabbed him, restrained him so that none of his actions would affect them, then smothered him to death. Who was this poor soul, you may ask? His name...was church, and he was functioning as a Town Roleblocker

In other news, there is a special role this game: the Innocent Child. The Innocent Child will be revealed on the first day as being a member of the Town, and he or she may or may not have any abilities. This game's Innocent Child is Aftershocker. Do with that what you will.

You have ten days. Remember, you must come to a majority decision of the players currently in the game. With two players gone, that means eight votes must be cast for someone to die. If eight votes are not cast for anyone, no one dies. The instant that eight votes for one person are officially recorded, no further votes or unvotes will be accepted. I do not have to be online for this to occur.

Good luck!

*Insert shameless plug*

Go here to get really cheap real life stuff! Do it now! Now being sold is an AIO Live disc set.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 12 (Day One!)
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:07 pm 
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin
And... Loving it!

Cash: 4.00
Bank: 565.64
OOC :P : Why did Blitz die? nvm I think I know why.

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/

Last edited by Agent 86 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:15 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!
The man that stops the monsters

Cash: 2,117.02
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
Woody woke up, walked to the kitchen, poured himself a bowl of cereal, and began to eat, simultaneously changing the TV channel to the local news. When he saw the news on church's death, he got out of his chair and rushed out the door running towards City Hall, leaving his cereal to get soggy.

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:41 pm 
I got this...

Cash: 94.70
*Shtakji started out jogging. The early morning air was still heavy with the previous night's dew, as she rounded the corner of Maple Street, onto Sandy Drive. Fiddling with the volume of her MP3 player she didn't see the police car until it was almost too late. She jumped out of the way just in time to avoid becoming a pancake and watched as it screeched past her Nascar style and onto the lawn of the house next to her, sending clumps of grass and dirt in all directions. There was also a ambulance sitting in the drive, lights flashing and it seemed like every light in the house was on. "What the~? That's.. Church's house isn't it? I hope he's all right." She slowly turned to look as two white uniformed men came through the open door bearing a stretcher on top of which was a Church~shaped burden covered by a white sheet. Shtakji gasped and turned to a random guy eating a doughnut "What in the world happened here?" After being filled in upon the situation, Shtakji headed for the courthouse and grabbing a megaphone announced an immediate meeting.*

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b
The rheumatologist said I was arthritis free so I'm still owed a pair of shoes.

Cash: 41.46
Bank: 23.00
"Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please," Rad strolled past the town hall as if she had never heard of Church or cared that he had died. "You have heard it said that you should be a sermon in shoes. Well let me tell you that I have found away that you can wear a sermon on your feet as well. Members of ToO, I present, the wordless book shoes. Covered in green from toe to heel at first glance, these shoes have a copy of the wordless book just before the toe. The blackest, goldest, whitest and reddest colours we had were used. Don't let your shoes be a bad testimony. Buy wordless book shoes today."

Rad was the world's worst shoe sales girl. Upon hearing of Donut's (church) death, she left like she had an idea of who could behind it all but not really. "It must be a player that remembers how Donut played. It has been a while since he has been playing with us."

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit. Misspelling twins with church.

In the market for an RU Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:01 am 
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Cash: 236.15
Kayeff swatted his alarm clock. Repeatedly Finally sighing he got up and started toasting an English Muffin. Then flipping on Sportscenter he noticed the Cubs had lost. Apparently there was no news. It sounded like there was a ruckus outside. Looking out he saw Rad. "Ah. Green shoes. That explains it." He then proceeded to eat breakfast.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm 
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
I am :mrgreen:

Cash: 67.46
Bank: 931.96
JC arrived, though he was a little late. He didn't even bother setting up his station before he began to speak.
"Ok, so, even though this will probably kill me (if A. You don't believe me, and/or B. there is more than one Mafia), I think it's probably the best move at this point, because of who I am about to accuse... But I'm getting ahead of myself here... First, I will:

Roleclaim: Sherriff

Now, I can get to business. I decided to investigate bookworm last night, and it turns out that he is indeed Mafia, therefor I must:

Vote: bookworm .

Normally, I wouldn't be so hasty to reveal myself, but because bookworm is such a valuable player for the Mafia (and, in turn, extremely dangerous to the Town), I believe he should be killed immediately.

Or, if you refuse to believe my claims without "hard evidence," you could lynch me today, see that I am indeed Sheriff, and then lynch bookworm the next day (though, I personally believe that that would simply be a colossal waste of time, because it would only allow bookworm to live another night, giving more advantage to the Mafia... But the choice is up to you).
Thank you."

As JC finished speaking, he began unpacking his bag, and preparing for the day's events.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Cash: 484.70
Bank: 54,800.00
bookworm nodded at JCGJ. “No comment. The Town may do what they will.
Speaking of doing what we will, what was the deal with Aftershocker? I don’t understand why we got his side.”
Then, to rad, “My immediate thought was actually not that it was based so much on how church played, but who church was. If memory serves, you two have held a mafia grudge in past games, despite the incredibly illogical nature of doing so.”

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!
The man that stops the monsters

Cash: 2,117.02
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
Just curious, what was Blitz's role?

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:14 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

He probably didn't have one, as it wasn't mentioned.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Cash: 7.94
Bank: 179.68
"To me, there seems to be an about equal chance that you or bookworm is the mafia. You could be what you say, or you could be the mafia trying to get a valuable Townie out of the way. I haven't had time to think about it so I will before I vote."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

"I would like to know what the roles are in general," Rad said going through her stock. The dancing shoes she couldn't sell last week were at the bottom of her cart somewhere. Now that Bookworm had brought up the long loved rival between Donut and herself, she felt better about her dancing on his grave. It needed to be done.
I will join JC on the role claiming train.

Roleclaim: Roleblocker Blocking Medic

"Without Donut, my role is useless since I could only protect anyone when I was blocked myself. I assume that any mafia roleblocker would be too busy blocking his own teammates to block me. I am now useless to the town save for my experience." Rad finds the dance shoes and holds the box in her hand but her longing to dance sort of dies. "Kree you Donut," she mutters under her breath.

"Point is that I believe JC," Rad nodded. "By saying he remembered own rivalry, Bookworm shows that he has been around to remember Donut playing and see him for the threat he is to whatever team he isn't on."

Vote: Bookworm

OOC: I'm moving all my junk from one dorm room to another on friday and saturday. Might not be around.

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit. Misspelling twins with church.

Last edited by radgeek on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:09 pm 
I got this...

Cash: 94.70
*Shtakji sat in her saucer chair slightly out of the way, yet close enough to hear what was being said. What radgeek said rather made sense, although anyone could have read through the past games. It was all too much too take in at the moment, what with the recent demise of Church and the accusatory words being thrown back and forth. And at least one of us... is a killer. *

"I'm rather inclined to believe ~JCGJ~, especially since Bookworm didn't try in the least to refute his claims. However, I will withhold my vote for the time being."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 pm 
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Cash: 236.15
Kayeff considered the matter briefly. There really was no downside to lynching bookworm. If JCGJ was falsely role claiming we'd get him tomorrow. And taking out a mafia today would be a really good idea. He wasn't quite sure what to think of Rad though. He didn't think she was mafia as to take out Church would be entirely stupid if she was. Thus it was probably a frame job. Jehosophat seemed like a good canidate for that. He'd been around and played a lot of games. He didn't know how many other people would have caught it. Woody and Joy could have too. Though as bookworm had already immediately brought it up there was no point in going into that now. The choice was obvious. It was the only choice. So, he walked out into the town and said. "I'm..."

Vote bookworm

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

"If I was roleblocked and only if," Rad began. "I have the power to act as a medic and block the blocker."

Offline Profile  

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm 
I love the ToO!
That's a Shame

Cash: 345.12
Bank: 1,123.42
Blog: View Blog (1)
Eugene walked in and sat down to start reviewing the facts.
I too will withhold my vote for the time being.

Last edited by E II on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am 
I post like Shadowpaw
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Cash: 116.89
Blog: View Blog (3)
Brad glanced at his watch as he walked in. Late as usual, he thought. He looked around before he started speaking, noting the location of the coffeepot, of course.
"We have indeed lost a valuable play in church," he began. "But we must not let his death be in vain! The mafia should pay! At the moment, I shall withhold my vote.
I need to look at facts and look for suspicious behavior in you lot. As far as I know, any of you could be in the mafia." With that, Brad walked to the coffeepot and
poured himself a cup.

Offline Profile Facebook  

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

radgeek wrote:
"I would like to know what the roles are in general,"
“We all would. I had misgivings about this Round from the start.”

Knight Fisher wrote:
There really was no downside to lynching bookworm. If JCGJ was falsely role claiming we'd get him tomorrow.
“Not quite. Yes the subversive Mafia will be found out either way and taken care of tomorrow if not today, but you overlook that if you do settle for that option and it turns out the wrong way, you lose me immediately. So while the Mafia will ultimately be revealed, it comes at the possible cost of losing my musings for the entire game. Some may consider that a downside.”

Knight Fisher wrote:
He wasn't quite sure what to think of Rad though. He didn't think she was mafia as to take out Church would be entirely stupid if she was.
“I would like to point out that it’s not an if, this has happened before and I myself commented on how stupid it was.”

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:48 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

bookworm wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
He wasn't quite sure what to think of Rad though. He didn't think she was mafia as to take out Church would be entirely stupid if she was.
“I would like to point out that it’s not an if, this has happened before and I myself commented on how stupid it was.”

"And it was happening in games before we joined the ToO," Rad commented. "I'm just being honest. I do like that he is dead but the blood isn't dripping from my hands this time. Though it is a shame that we need to kill the people that killed him to win...."

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next