Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post Post subject: Mafia Round 13 Day Five
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:52 am 
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Cash: 274.99
Bank: 0.00
Night has Fallen on the town of Odyssey. Everyone has just returned home after a long day at the fair. Well, almost everyone.

Roles:
There are 3 mafia. One of whom is The Godfather. The Godfather is immune to the Sheriff's investigations.
One Doctor.
One Sheriff.
Seven Townies.
And The Mayor who can be anyone. They will break ties in the voting.

Mafia Lynch
Player List:
Blitz
Wakko
Tikvah
JCGJ
The Mysterious
Jehoshaphat
Woody
E II
Taps
Shtakji
Mr. Whit's End
church

Night one will last until Thursday midnight EST. Day one will begin sometime Friday. Do not post in here until then.

Last edited by Knight Fisher on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 13 Night One
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:48 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!
The man that stops the monsters

Cash: 2,134.66
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
*posts for KAYEFF*

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Mafia Round 13 Day One
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:44 pm 
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Cash: 274.99
Thank you Woody.

Night fell on the town. Four people were however out and about. All of them visited one house. The house of a certain toymaker. He likes screwdrivers. Three of these people went in through the window. One quickly went upstairs and broke some delicate pieces of china before hopping out the window and gallivanting off to bed. The other two hauling a rather big glass waited until Woody went upstairs. They then put down the glass next to his remote and filled it with ice tea. Arizona Ice Tea. Oh, and some deadly poison. Then they too left. Woody came down the stairs puzzled. He then noticed the glass. Seeing the wonderful liquidy substance he chugged it all down. The door bell rang. Woody opened it and immediately started gasping. The Doctor being very skilled quickly produced an antidote of raw lettuce and beetle wings. Woody lived.

Morning has arrived! Attempted murder! Lynch somebody. Day One will last until Tuesday Midnight.

Last edited by Knight Fisher on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:04 pm 
I love the ToO!
That's a Shame

Cash: 347.60
Bank: 1,123.42
Blog: View Blog (1)
Eugene woke up to his radio playing the news station. Attempted murder! He immediately vowed to lodge a complaint in court, about how this town was not safe anymore. He decided to go boisterous and see how he Was doing.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!

The Doctor saved me? *fanboys* Do I get to be a companion now? \:D/

Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:04 am 
I got this...

Cash: 94.70
Yes! Score one for the town folks. \:D/

Ahem, I mean:
Shtakji finally turned off her computer and stretched just as the sun was making it's way up over the morning landscape. Heading towards the kitchen life slowly began to seep back into her stiff bones. She sipped a cup of instant coffee, but her mind was preoccupied going over plot details from the Harry Potter movie marathon she'd had last night. She smiled remembering how bittersweet it was when the last credits had begun to roll, and you knew that Your journey with these fictional characters had come to an end.
After downing the cup of life giving liquid, she skillfully followed the recipe of Cheerios and milk. She was just about to settle down with her deliciously heart healthy breakfast when- her cell phone started ringing. And so the search began, under couch cushions and through kitchen cabinets. It took a few minutes, but she finally found the missing phone upside down in the cat food bag. "How did... Nevermind, I don't want to know." Seeing that it was E II calling, she brought the phone to her face. "Hey, E, what's up? What...?" Her face turned ashen as E explained what almost happened to Woody. "I'll meet you at Woody's."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:04 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Woody woke up to the sound of fists pounding on his door. Still paranoid after what had happened the previous night, he grabbed his trusty ping pong ball gun and crawled slowly toward the door. Peeking up over the windowsill, he saw Shtakji and E II standing outside. He quickly unlocked the door, and attempted a smile, even though he was slightly angry. They hear that I almost got murdered, so they decide to come and wake me up with pounding on my door, making me fear another Mafia attack!? He rolled his eyes slightly, and opened the door, firing his ping pong ball gun at E II. He grinned as the hollow white ball bounced off E II's chest. "That's for waking me up." He mumbled.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 pm 
I love the ToO!
That's a Shame

Snatching the ping ball up of the ground, E ii starts questioning woody, no doubt aggravating him to no end.then he decided to go for for lunch and try to give his new 'partner' the slip, as he only rarely went anywhere, except to the courthouse to lodge complaints, and didn't much like company.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 pm 
The Council must persist
Stars are only visible in darkness

Cash: 435.06
Blitz while jogging passed by Woody's house and saw two people apparently visiting him. Wondering what was going on he headed over and heard E ii questioning Woody about the attempted murder. Blitz was shocked that someone would attempt to murder one of them.

Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody

Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:01 pm 
Autumn is a Glorious Season
I am :mrgreen:

Cash: 2.12
Bank: 631.96
On his way to the Town Hall for the daily gathering, JC noticed several people hanging out in front of Woody's house.
"Hey, are we having the meeting here instead of the Town Hall today? Alright, I'll buy that; I like a change of pace," he said, shrugging off his backpack. He pulled out his chair as he listened to people explain what happened last night, and sat down with a can of root beer. "Who wants popcorn while we wait for the rest to show up?"

A helpful graphic, for those who may be confused.
That is all.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:39 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Woody, already quite irritable, marched up to JC. "I was nearly murdered last night, and you're starting out the meeting by offering everyone POPCORN!?!?"

A long second passes...

"Incidentally, I would love some popcorn. Especially caramel corn, I love that stuff."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:54 pm 
I guess I'll stick around
It's such a big city. I feel so stupid thinking I might see you if I wander around.

Cash: 94.70
Wakko awakens late this morning. He wakes to a text that says, "Woody was almost murdered last night, head to Woody's House" So, Wakko heads over to Woody's House.

Last edited by Wakko on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:57 pm 
I'm finally a No0b
今AIOを聞くか?

Cash: 1,689.48
Mr. Whit's End was on his way to Town Hall, when he saw the large gathering at Woody's house. Figuring he'd stop by and see what was going on, he walked up Woody's driveway.

"--nearly murdered last night, and you're starting out the meeting by offering POPCORN!?"

What?!

Offline Profile  

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 pm 
I guess I'll stick around

Cash: 0.00
The Mysterious heard of what happened in the radio. He ran to the town hall as fast as he could.

Offline Profile  

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:56 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Woody looked toward the west, seeing that the sun would soon be setting. "I say we get the discussion started. We must decide who to lynch, before night falls upon us."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:15 pm 
I love the ToO!
That's a Shame

Well, said E anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:41 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

I suggest we lynch an inactive. That would narrow the list to:

Tikvah
Jehoshaphat
Taps
church

I think church is the least likely to show up at some point, therefore I

VOTE: church

Last edited by The Doctor on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Cash: 7.94
Bank: 179.68
(Sorry I am so late.)

Tikvah arrived breathless at Woody's house. She hadn't heard about the attempted murder until after she finished work.
"Well, from what I remember from previous games it often seemed like church was out to get Woody. From that, and because We have no evidence I will also

VOTE:church"

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:58 pm 
I am :mrgreen:

Cash: 2.12
Bank: 631.96
"Well, I think it's fair to say that the inactive players are the least likely to be Mafia, therefor, we've a better chance of actually getting one of the Mafia if we lynch an active player. The only thing that lynching inactive players does is, a) doesn't offend anybody, and b) almost guarantees that we lower the townie count, which wouldn't be to our advantage at all; at least this way, we'd have a chance of getting one of the Mafia. However, because no one has posted enough to really give any clues as to who may or may not be Mafia, I will simply put the names of each active player into my hat (ie. Random.org), and draw out a name."
JC said as he munched his garlic and butter flavored popcorn.
He wrote the names of each active player on a piece of paper, ripped each one out, and tossed them into his hat. Reaching in, he pulled out a name...
Fingers trembling, he unfolded the scrap of paper...

VOTE: Blitz

"Sorry buddy, it's nothing personal."

A helpful graphic, for those who may be confused.
That is all.

Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:14 pm 
Catspaw knows all

Cash: 7.94
Bank: 179.68
"On the contrary, it's not fair at all. There is no reason a mafia would be more active than a townie, and even so, this is the first day, so we really don't have any information (besides that Woody is not mafia, obviously) Since we don't know, it is much better to lynch an inactive player, because an active one is constantly giving us clues as to who they are, whereas inactive once don't. I think it would be wise to consider your statement about inactive players being townies more carefully."

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next