What's God doing in your life?

A place for testimonies!

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Yay, these praise reports are always an encouraging read. Thanks you, Lord.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

well a kinda funny thing that happened today was this:

I went into the doctor's office for an appointment, and they said i had to get a shot. I hate shots.

My mom was supposed to leave and go to another appointment, and i was going to call my grandma to come pick me up when i was done with my appointment.

so when the appointment was all over ecept for the shot part, i was sitting in the office alone waiting for the nurse, and i said "God, help me to relax and help it not to be too painful." then right after that i heard my mom talking in the hall with my doctor, and my mom was like "you know, i don't think she really needs this shot right now, we'll just wait!"

SAVED!!!!!!!
Alex132
29K to go!

Post by Alex132 »

hay i have something like that it happened to my little brother he prayed for a cat and i don't know 2 years later owerhouse was smelling like cat waist. so we looked under owerhouse and their was a stray it was a very beautiful stray. nice black stray with green eye's. anyway my dad said we can take care of it but it cannot come into the house. and we fed it and took great care of it and it spent 2 year's with us then i was going to camp and i went and when i came back the cat went their o and we had named it sparky. anyway we never saw sparky again but i have a feeling that sparky was an angle.