[ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post Post subject: Re: The Praise Report Thread
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:30 am 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Cash: 520.24
Bank: 2,352.96
I finally, officially, have started my (basically) dream job, thoughbeit part-time. My foot is finally in the door and I might be able to get in full-time at the department...either way, I've been waiting and praying for this for years! And it is in a great location--don't have to move across the country for it!

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)

Offline Profile  

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:06 am 
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
Proverbial Hippie

Cash: 105.70
Bank: 212.74
I'm praising God for what He has blessed me with. I easily take things for granted but recently I've been being more aware of how blessed I am. He is a wonderful God who gives us so much to be thankful for.

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria

Joshua 1:9

Offline Profile  

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Cash: 397.14
Bank: 1,479.55
Thank you God for putting some of our friends in a certain plane. A family we know is in the long process of adopting 2 wonderful kids from Haiti. The mom and her mom were in Haiti visiting their kids and on their flight home the grandma happened to switch seats with someone and was sitting next to what looked like a very young girl(she was just very small and is 18 and is on a student visa to study chemistry) from Peru. Our friends happen to be fluent Spanish speakers, so the grandma was able to talk to her and when they arrived back home, they helped her arrange for her to ride a bus to her school, but as she is in a brand new place where she knows no one, she got lost and managed to contact our friends, who tracked her down, brought her home with them, and she is staying with them until some girls from her school can come and pick her up. The entire time she was missing, the mother and grandmother were worried sick about her . This girl has now gained a family that will welcome her with open arms on any school break for as long as she is in America. It was not a coincidence that the grandma switched seats, it was the working of God!

"Aaron you wash your paper plates? We're not poor you know."
Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:05 pm 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
#snubsrocks

Cash: 177.16
Bank: 0.00
I was on a retreat this past weekend and God did some amazing things. He healed my best friends sister completely of Lymes disease. She had had it for the past five years and it is really bad. But she was completely restored. Also his older brother was healed of his chronic illness as well. We also believe that the young man I have talked about before is meant to be healed if he hasn't been already. So many good things that God has done.

I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother.
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.

Join the Bible Bowl

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4