VBS

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

We had ours the last week of July. I did registration. That was fun but there was soooo much paper work. WE did the Ramblin Road Trip by Lifeway and Next year it's something to do with the Artic which will be cool.
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Frank wrote:
Conniefan wrote:we did one called serengeti trek...it was awesome! i was a leader and i think the leaders enjoy it more than the kids do!!!
Yay! Group Publishing does do great work for their VBSs, eh? I loved Lava Lava Island last year...but we aren't doing a Group on this year. Waah.
I have done Serengeti Trek, and Lava Lava Island!
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Miss AIOfan11 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Conniefan wrote:we did one called serengeti trek...it was awesome! i was a leader and i think the leaders enjoy it more than the kids do!!!
Yay! Group Publishing does do great work for their VBSs, eh? I loved Lava Lava Island last year...but we aren't doing a Group on this year. Waah.
I have done Serengeti Trek, and Lava Lava Island!
they r great..what do u think of their music personally...i luvv it!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

dancer02248 wrote:did anyone have a VBS at their church...in case you don't know what it is, it's Vacation Bible school.

our church does a weeklong program, from 9-12 in the AM for babies-incoming 6th graders. i teach at VBS, have for a few years now, and this week it's going on. our theme was The Rambling Road Trip and we decorated the rooms as camp sites.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

MDB17 wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:did anyone have a VBS at their church...in case you don't know what it is, it's Vacation Bible school.

our church does a weeklong program, from 9-12 in the AM for babies-incoming 6th graders. i teach at VBS, have for a few years now, and this week it's going on. our theme was The Rambling Road Trip and we decorated the rooms as camp sites.
my brothers church did that one...let me gues you either live in the south or western area of america right??
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

yep alabama