Victory in Jesus!!! A prayer and challenge for my generation

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
CookieMonster
Me want cookies
Me want cookies
Location: Attempting to be like the mind of Jack Alan and Jesus Christ

Victory in Jesus!!! A prayer and challenge for my generation

Post by CookieMonster »

If you are beliver in Christ then you make one of the most deadly forces satan will ever see..

MOOOO ha ha ha ha ha...

Our generation is taking the world back with the gospel...I know I might sound radical so let me just say that I am...

I will love radically, let Jesus do radical wonderful things through me, and smash down the accuser of our brethren by the power of the Living Word which is Jesus Christ who lives within me and His words are sharper then any two edged sword...

Satan you took your best shot but now were taking the hearts and minds of the worlds peoples back to Jesus Christ and God the Father, we will accomplish this through the power of the Holy Spirit which is given freely to all who believe....

So you can try your sneaky little back door tactics but in the end Christ will come Victorius and you will FAIL!!!
Last edited by CookieMonster on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Connie Ks'. Online Cookie Monster :)
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

So where'd you get the exact specifications of 1,000 and 10,000 demons? www.spiritualmathfordummies.com? \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Iron and Light wrote:So where'd you get the exact specifications of 1,000 and 10,000 demons? http://www.spiritualmathfordummies.com? \:D/
i really want that website to exist. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Heh. \:D/

Good stuff, CookieMonster.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
CookieMonster
Me want cookies
Me want cookies
Location: Attempting to be like the mind of Jack Alan and Jesus Christ

Post by CookieMonster »

Sorry guys I just couldn't find the scripture ](*,) :-# :cry:

So I edited the post

I'm Connie Ks'. Online Cookie Monster :)