How are you going to Fast?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

How are you going to Fast?

Post by Parker Family »

I heard a few episodes about Characters fasting and have decided to do so. :pray:
I have decided not to watch Television for a Week! ](*,)
How will you fast? :)
(P.S. YOU don't have to) :-$
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I will try not to listen to music when I am doing my school. :boohoo:

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I don't think this belongs in Whit's End as it has nothing to do with AIO.....but I'm not sure where to move it :anxious:

And just for the record, fasting is about instead of doing something that you normally do you spend that time in prayer. It's not about forcing yourself to just give something up or even doing it willingly but that's it.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

It should be moved to the "Second Church of Odyssey" section, but I don't know how to do that...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I do and I'm moving it. Thanks Leonard.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

It sound nice to fast, but I need to decide what I'll give up for a week so I can pray instead. :pray:
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

I gave up using my brake pedal.
Not really. But seriously, I'm not going to tell you.
HORSE SENSE DWELLS IN A STABLE MIND.