Building Wise Relationships *part 3*

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Building Wise Relationships *part 3*

Post by snubs »

Welcome to part 3 of Building Wise Relationships! These are the last and final segments (there are 9 in all). \:D/ If you haven't heard part one (click here), and if you haven't heard part two (click here). ;)

Each sermon part is under 12 minutes, which makes it really easy to listen to if you are a busy person. :yes: And to keep things moving along, I hope to post three or four sermon parts every day to every other day. I will also, keep adding the posted segments to this first post, that way they are easy to find.

I hope you all enjoy! :hug:

Our Very Best Friend 1 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 2 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 3 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 4 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 5 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 6 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 7 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 8 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

Our Very Best Friend 9 (of part 3) by Dr. Charles Stanley

And that concludes the third and final sermon.

Please, feel free to comment on the segments. :yes: I would love to know what you think, and if they have helped you an any way...?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Thanks for posting these, snubs. It took me like a whole week to finally listen to this last part. ;) It was a very good message.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.