To date, or not to date?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Wiki knows nothing :x
*insert provocative quote here*
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Jelly wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooties

wikipedia knows all.
Lol, wow, i never knew they had a former meaning!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay for Rilla of Ingleside educating me on the original meaning of cooties! \:D/

And boys have cooties because they like to do dirty things like pick their noses and play in mud puddles. :noway:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

And eat worms. :/ I know a guy who used to eat worms--he still has cooties!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

My sister liked to eat sand.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Hmm.... and here I thought you guys might still be actually talking about dating. :shock:

\:D/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I have a friend who used to eat paper when he was little.
he/him | a little stinker.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

iluvsns wrote:Hmm.... and here I thought you guys might still be actually talking about dating. :shock:
A ToO topic staying completely on-topic?! now THAT is what is a shocking thought... :shock: hehe :D
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)