Holy Fire!

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
LJ Gibbs
29K to go!

Holy Fire!

Post by LJ Gibbs »

He is risen! Shout it across the nations! This is a wake up Call! Behold The Lion of Judah has been silent for far to long. Listen! You will hear him roaring! The Shofar is blasting its battle cry through Zion! Rise Up People of God! Awaken Church! He has set the cross before us, the world is behind us! He is calling us into battle for today this minute and this generation! Do you not realize? We are the army that Joel saw! We are the redeemed. Stop living as though you have no hope! Tear down your idols! Come before the Universe maker with a heart broken for a hurting world! There is so much talk in the church. It is what I call "The Great Murmuring". As John Piper has said "Make War". Against your flesh, against your sin, and against the things of this world that would not glorify God. He literally has risen from the dead! The pharisees, those white washed tombs were fools! They thought a mere rock with some scribblings of a mere man could keep him in the grave!

I believe that Jesus is the Christ the messiah, The first born from the dead! And so now nothing can stop us! Come before God daily in repentance and admission of sin. Turn to the Lord your God and he will hear from heaven, forgive our sins and heal this land! This is our time! Now right where you our you have been called into action. I refuse to waste my life in a hurting world. The Body of Christ is Murmuring and waiting for a leader. Jesus is our leader. Men of the church rise up be the men of God you keep talking about. Stop all this talking and start doing! The time for action is now. We start with repentance which leads to forgiveness and carries the love of Christ to the Nations!

Awaken Church! Rise Up people of The King! Hear our plea Universe Maker and keep us in your will with hearts for nothing but you! We are filled with his Holy Fire and do not let the flame burn out!

The revelation of God is whole and pulls our lives together.
The signposts of God are clear and point out the right road.
The life-maps of God are right, showing the way to joy.
The directions of God are plain and easy on the eyes.
God's reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee.
The decisions of God are accurate down to the nth degree.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Amen!! This is our time, the time of the redeemed! =)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.