Headcovering?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Like a little lace doily you mean? There are lots of those in this area as well. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Like a little lace doily you mean? There are lots of those in this area as well. \:D/
Yes those, and the kind that are sometimes see-through and kind of rounded... Hard to explain. :-k I need to find a picture.

\:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Honestly, I've never been quite sure what I thought of the whole head-covering thing. I don't think we have to wear them, or leave our hair uncut, but I'm not exactly sure how to explain the passages in the Bible about it. Symbolism? Cultural context? I dunno. :-k

As it stands now, my hair is barely shoulder length and is usually uncovered (minus the odd time I'm wearing a toque or a ball cap), and unless I am convinced of otherwise it shall remain as is. Though I rather doubt I'll ever be convinced otherwise.