Innocent at birth

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

...Goodnight?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Alright. Unless I misunderstood your weird response to my comment about babies dying and going to Hell, answer me this:

Do babies that die go to Hell or Heaven? (this doesn't include aborted babies, since you've already stated you aren't sure...)

Answer me this one simple question. If I misunderstood you, then I am big enough to apologize. If not, then I stand by what I said, 'tactless hyperbole' or not. ;)
Last edited by Termite on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

OK I don't know YOU don't know. No one but God knows. And don't even try to argue with that. Because I wont budge. :noway:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

As an infant I died and went to heaven. SO HA!
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

Lol Top.

I don't see why it would be said that they would go to hell, because they don't have the chance to understand the gospel. And if we think that they should go to hell then why? Would we rather they believe because we want them to or because they want a personal relationship with him?

I strongly believe that babies, and people, who don't have the chance to hear and understand the gospel, will be in heaven.
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Termite wrote:Answer me this one simple question. If I misunderstood you, then I am big enough to apologize. If not, then I stand by what I said, 'tactless hyperbole' or not. ;)
I can't tell if you're amused or annoyed. :- Or both.
Knight Fisher wrote:OK I don't know YOU don't know. No one but God knows. And don't even try to argue with that. Because I wont budge. :noway:
Suit yourself, but you must admit we have a pretty strong case in our defense, biblically, scientifically, and anecdotally.
Last edited by Amethystic on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Knight Fisher wrote:OK I don't know YOU don't know. No one but God knows. And don't even try to argue with that. Because I wont budge. :noway:
...I don't have to try to argue cause I know I'm right. :P Hey, if you want to believe it, be my guest... you're just missing out. *sighs*

Amy- both. More the latter, though. ;)
Last edited by Termite on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Termite wrote:
...I don't have to try to argue cause I know I'm right. :P Hey, if you want to believe it, be my guest... you're just missing out. *sighs*

Amy- both. More the latter, though. ;)
Ditto, except the Amy part. Nice status :yes:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Termite wrote:Amy- both. More the latter, though. ;)
Aw, but you know that I didn't mean anything by it. ;) And you must admit, your comment was both tactless and hyperbolic.
Last edited by Amethystic on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Wait, I wasn't annoyed by the statement. :-k In fact, I found it quite funny. The statement amused me, but the subject annoyed me. ;) And of course I admit it. I'm not always going to beat around the bush on my opinion or try to be polite, especially not if I feel so strongly about something. *shrugs*
Love you always, SnC
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

*shrug* Well, all the same, we don't have to make things personal. :tongue2:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I agree completely Termite, I don't beat the bush either. We just have different view points, and think each completely wrong. :yes: