Bible Buddies!

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Bible Buddies!

Post by Anna><> »

Anyone on here want to be Bible Buddies where we can be accountable to each other for reading the Bible.
I seem to struggle with consistently reading the Bible every day and it would be awesome if I could have a partner to tell what I'm reading and have some accountability!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I'd like to do that! I've been struggling with that a lot too, and it would be awesome to have some accountability.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

EMBEE wrote:I'd like to do that! I've been struggling with that a lot too, and it would be awesome to have some accountability.
I agree! I've been having a hard time, and accountability is a big help, at least in my case :)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I would love to do that! :) we could almost set up a system where ToOers can keep themselves accountable for reading their bible daily and encouraging their buddy to do the same! And then they can discuss what they've read and learned!
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:we could almost set up a system where ToOers can keep themselves accountable for reading their bible daily and encouraging their buddy to do the same! And then they can discuss what they've read and learned!
That sounds strangely familiar :-
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

bookworm wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:we could almost set up a system where ToOers can keep themselves accountable for reading their bible daily and encouraging their buddy to do the same! And then they can discuss what they've read and learned!
That sounds strangely familiar :-
I was planning to start that this summer, but ended up not really having time. Maybe now that things have settled into a normal routine for me I can start that and the prayers meetings up.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother