Divided the Movie

Youth Ministries, bad for the church?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
John Chrysostom
No way I broke the window

Divided the Movie

Post by John Chrysostom »

So I've noticed several people with links to this movie in their signature so I clicked on it and read about it and watched some clips and am watching the full movie now. http://www.dividedthemovie.com/deb-girotti

But I thought this is an excellent question, are youth ministries a good thing? I stopped going to church during college and recently now that I've come back to the faith and started a real relationship with Christ I feel a calling to help other college bound Christians so I was drawn to this topic. I think back to the youth ministries and groups that I attended as a child and I believe they helped me in a way back then, I went to summer Christian camps both as a camper and as a counselor and in highschool I was a teacher in my youth group; they were all positive experience for me.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm sure we can discuss it again, but here's another topic about the movie.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.