From the Lips of Children...

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

From the Lips of Children...

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Okay, so this is a song from our service yesterday based on Jude 24. It's one of my favorite songs; I know the quality isn't very good, please try and ignore the static. :P But if you listen closely at the end you'll hear an adorable two-year-old shout out 'amen' at the end of the song. I love our church kids. :D

http://youtu.be/jbb435N2VBM

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I chuckled at the little kid saying amen. As did the audience, I heard. ;)

The song wasn't familiar to me, TKD. Is it called "Jude 24"?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

My little brother says "Amen" in church a lot. ;) And that little boy sounds really cute.

TKD, how big is your church?

\:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Cato wrote:I chuckled at the little kid saying amen. As did the audience, I heard. ;)

The song wasn't familiar to me, TKD. Is it called "Jude 24"?
Actually the kids in our church do things like that quite often, and of course all we girls see, this was the only time the males paid attention to it though. ;)

Yup, I think the exact name is Jude 24, 25. :)
Lee wrote:My little brother says "Amen" in church a lot. ;) And that little boy sounds really cute.

Awww, can I babysit your brother for a week? ;)

Not...very big. Used to be larger, but then we planted a church years ago and lost over half our people. \:D/

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Lee wrote:My little brother says "Amen" in church a lot. ;) And that little boy sounds really cute.

Not...very big. Used to be larger, but then we planted a church years ago and lost over half our people. \:D/
Sometimes I wish we had someone to babysit him. ;) But I wouldn't trade him for anything. I think it was last Sunday my dad said "Praise the Lord" and Josiah copied him. :incnt:

Like, how many people do you have on a Sunday morning?

\:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Lee wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:

Sometimes I wish we had someone to babysit him. ;) But I wouldn't trade him for anything. I think it was last Sunday my dad said "Praise the Lord" and Josiah copied him. :incnt:

Like, how many people do you have on a Sunday morning?
Are you stalking me? :( Idk, like, 60-110 on a good day? :shrugs: