I need relationship advice

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

The Kings Daughter wrote:xD As amusing as this is, please try and stay with the topic, guys. ;) EK, you should start a topic on girl advice someone. \:D/ So far, your view on the subject is most interesting.

@Young&Mighty: Is writing an actual letter a possibility, or would that difficult or awkward?::)
That would be possible if only she actually responds to them. Facebook's the only thing she ever uses. She rarely ever writes back.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

What about a phone call?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

Marvin D. wrote:What about a phone call?
I'd consider that if I didn't have to pay for long-distance calls. They're expensive in Canada.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Skype?
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

EK wrote:Skype?
I tried that. She felt uncomfortable when I asked her about it. Doesn't like Skype either.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Well, if she really wanted to still talk to you I'm sure both of you would be making a concerted effort to contact each other. But ima tell you, long distance relationships are hard even within a country...across the world has got to be real tough.
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

EK wrote:Well, if she really wanted to still talk to you I'm sure both of you would be making a concerted effort to contact each other. But ima tell you, long distance relationships are hard even within a country...across the world has got to be real tough.
I considered that for a bit. It's so hard to find the right time to chat with her cause most of the time, she doesn't look like she's in the mood. Right now, I'm considering cutting her off completely because she's just making it really hard, but I just feel that somehow God wants me to help her out in some way :?
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Smoke signals?

Why can't I be serious today..?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Sherlock wrote:

Smoke signals?

Why can't I be serious today..?
LOL.

Morse code?

Anyway, in all seriousness...what EK said is true...Long distance relationships are tough, especially if we're talking a new or not-currently-existing one. I'd try to keep being friends with her and be there for her, but I wouldn't pursue anything further until A. you know she's a little closer, and B. she's a little more willing to talk to you. Help her however you can--even just listening--but don't expect anything more for the time being.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)