Did God originally create the four seasons?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

While I recognize that the vital life functions are the same in either case, hibernation would result in a state of little to no movement of basic motor muscles. My entire point with the 'diminishing life' not only revolved around hibernation, but the state of the natural world during a constant cold snowless season. Without deciduous plant life, most of the animal kingdom would either be in a state of hibernation or decreased activity. Some of the lesser definitions of 'life' would describe the lack of animation as a diminishing of life.

For example:
b : animate activity and movement <stirrings of life>
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Okay, I see what you’re saying now. I still don’t really agree with that loose (or strict, I’m not sure) definition of life though. Yes, hibernation represses life’s functions, but I definitely would not say it represses or diminishes life itself, because after hibernation the creature is just as alive as it was before.