Good website

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Good website

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I memorize alot of scripture between school, family stuff, youth group and personal devotions, so a while ago I found this website (and app if you have an apple device) it's called ScriptureTyper, and it basically helps you learn scripture by typing, fill in the blanks, and eventually typing it from memory. It's been super helpful for me, especially with longer passages, so I thought I'd share the link in case anyone's interested :)

http://scripturetyper.com
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Yes, my church and I use that website too. :) You can find our group here. I haven't been very active lately, so I'm fairly low on the list. ;) We also have a Bible Bee group on there. It's very useful for retaining all of the hundreds of verses we have to know for the national competition. :)

There's also a wonderful website called memverse.com. It has a system for reminding you when you need to review particular verses. Every day you have a chunk of verses to review. Your verses are considered "memorized" when the interval between reviews surpasses 30 days. There's a great online community there with forums and a blog. It's a very nice place.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Christian A. wrote:Yes, my church and I use that website too. :) You can find our group here. I haven't been very active lately, so I'm fairly low on the list. ;) We also have a Bible Bee group on there. It's very useful for retaining all of the hundreds of verses we have to know for the national competition. :)
That's actually how I found out about it, the family running our local bible bee told me to try it, and that's how I memorized alot of Bible Bee passages :)
Christian A. wrote: There's also a wonderful website called memverse.com. It has a system for reminding you when you need to review particular verses. Every day you have a chunk of verses to review. Your verses are considered "memorized" when the interval between reviews surpasses 30 days. There's a great online community there with forums and a blog. It's a very nice place.
Thanks for that, I'll check it out!