Welcome to The Second Church of Odyssey

Introduction & tour

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Welcome to The Second Church of Odyssey

Post by Blipadouzi »

Hi there,

I'm blipadouzi, pastor of the Second Church of Odyssey...but you can call me James if you'd like. Welcome to our humble church...let me show you around.

We have recently renovated and have added two new rooms to the church. One of which is the Prayer Closet. Feel free to go here to seek prayer and support from your fellow brothers & sisters. Also feel free to update us on how the Lord is moving in your life and answering prayer...it's always great to be encouraged from testimonies of God's love and work in our lives.

We also now have a Bible Room. This is where we keep our Bible studies...we also have a daily deovtional here which you are more than welcome to join. Other study and referenced based things happen here, but I won't go into too much detail about that right now.

And here...we have the main foyer, where you can feel free to mingle and chat with your fellow brothers & sisters about what is on your heart concerning the Church of Christ (as a body of believers and not the denomination).

Should you feel lead to offer a tithe to the church...you may do so by making a donation to the First Church user profile. All monies received go into a charitable foundation to help those in need. For more information, please refer to the Tithing to The ToO thread.

Thank you for your visit...and come back anytime. If you need anything...just drop me a line.